Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 (14958 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ghettodreamz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Caleboha: Whatever you do donot contemplate suicide! Na small money, you'll make billions and give out millions tomorow!
cool

AMEN
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ajanaku2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Welcome to Lagos!

The character "Solo" in that old comedy film, "Lagos na wa" comes to mind!

On another note, I don't believe the $h!t happened to the Op! May be he just relayed someone else's predicament! if actually it happened to him, will his fingers still have the "hearts" to open www.nairaland.com and type away?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by kpozite(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
It is well
OP there is always a way out just calm down time will sort things in your favour
At least they didn't take the most important things your life and hope
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry 4 ur loss but next time wen dealing with pple u don't knw don't tell d agent u are going to bring moni nd give him nd another tin is u shld have collected his account number and pay into his account. U can give him 1 silly excuse nd say u will get bck to him on monday.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ghettodreamz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
ajanaku2: Welcome to Lagos!

On another note, I don't believe the $h!t happened to the Op! May be he just relayed someone else's predicament! if actually it happened to him, will his fingers still have the "hearts" to open www.nairaland.com and type away?

But, God knows it all...
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by priscaoge(f): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
And τ̲̅ђe IGBO's will say,"Ndu ka aku/Ego" Life is more precious than wealth/Money,Once there is life,there is hope. It's a pity U̶̲̥̅̊ lost U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ money but βε assured that they will know no peace. Always pray 2 God 4 their repentance,God will provide and replace that which they have stolen from U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by BE811APP: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
1ndidi2: Is there a way we can contribute for the op?

Probably dats why he started d Tread...
We neva can say!!!
#just Saying...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by kpozite(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom: Im eating nkwobi and drinking beer right now, and I've spent roughly 93k...So wetin be 90k wey u dey cry about?? angry
If that money is so small to you, the OP won't mind sending you his account number.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
xykms101: Heeya! Sorry my dear, just take a rope to the third mainland bridge, tie it around your neck and jump down.

...Just bcoz of 90k, you want to wake all your neighbours.

...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez na gidi u dey no be ur village.
If u dont av anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut!!!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by TeenageMoney(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Life 1st...

There is Hope Since there is Life

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Ournaija: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
90k sounds small but it alot to many of us in dis country. If 90 of us contribute 1k each dis young man will have his happiness back. The action we take here will go a long way in moulding dis dude. Someone should kindly suggest ways we can help out. We have done it b4 we can do it again.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Chitexs250(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom: Im eating nkwobi and drinking beer right now, and I've spent roughly 93k...So wetin be 90k wey u dey cry about?? angry

All fingers are not equal
Na your mate dey spend 1million for. Beer you dey here dey form big boy

Learner
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by xykms101: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gombs: ...Sir, lemme ask you a candid question..

"When last did you pay your tithe?"

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously, if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat illness, police mata, etc

And as for the stolen 90k...this is my advice

Philippians 3:13
New Living Translation (NLT)
13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You
Here they come, religious bigot.

...What has tithe got to do with this? you want the Op to start pouring water into the ocean. Thief! Na you dem send abi? Omila!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by mployer(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
I don't believe u neither will any regular visitor to this forum. But for d newbies who may get swayed by this ranting, just remember OP is a corper.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Chitexs250(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
priscaoge: And τ̲̅ђe IGBO's will say,"Ndu ka aku/Ego" Life is more precious than wealth/Money,Once there is life,there is hope. It's a pity U̶̲̥̅̊ lost U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ money but βε assured that they will know no peace. Always pray 2 God 4 their repentance,God will provide and replace that which they have stolen from U̶̲̥̅̊.

God bless you
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ghettodreamz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
SOLVED
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Tropilo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
xykms101: Heeya! Sorry my dear, just take a rope to the third mainland bridge, tie it around your neck and jump down.

...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez na gidi u dey no be ur village.

Aswear! This one na robber or potential robber.

OP: How can i help? Sorry e!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Such is life. You can't kill your sef nah. Move on.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by meforyou1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry corper.
Maybe d agent, but never be too sure. Or some guys saw u withdrawing what looks like huge amount and contacted robbers.
Sorry, next time, for such deals, think internet banking. If u had transferred the money online to d agent, this might not have happened.
If there's contribution to be made, I'm in.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Afroconnect: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
EmmyDe25: Well, i really dont know where to start from because i dont know exactly which planet am on presently. I am a batch A corps member serving in Lagos state. For over a month now i've being on the look out for an apartment around the Ogba axis of Lagos state. Fortunately or unfortunately for me i was finally able to get a room yesterday 07/8 through an agent. After inspecting the room and was convinced with what i saw, i told the agent i was going to bring the money before dusk. Leaving his office i headed straight down to the First bank branch at Ogba, along Ijaiye road to clear all the money i had in my account. Heading home, i passed through the estate where access/keystone bank is sited. Lo and behold, i saw a gang of 7 guys besieging me, before i knew anything they brought out a gun asking me to bring out the money i withdrew frm the ATM. Wanting to shout but the sight of a gun seized my voice. After giving them the money, i was told to run and never look back. Didnt know how i got home, and since then my head has been filled with all sort of thoughts. Dont know where am going to start from... Feel so terrible!
If you have a suspect,hola me-will come with you with soldiers...shoot the fool legs up.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by OCcool: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Where will u start from?

When there is life, there is hope. God has better plan for you. Keep praying, stay positive and be hopeful.

I lost my laptop at Obosi, Anambra during my NYSC at gunpoint. I asked myself d same question u are asking now. But now, I keep thanking God dt I was not shot dt day because am now blessed...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Chitexs250(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013

...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez. This is lagos!

What goes around comes around
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by validplanet: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
EmmyDe25: Well, i really dont know where to start from because i dont know exactly which planet am on presently. I am a batch A corps member serving in Lagos state. For over a month now i've being on the look out for an apartment around the Ogba axis of Lagos state. Fortunately or unfortunately for me i was finally able to get a room yesterday 07/8 through an agent. After inspecting the room and was convinced with what i saw, i told the agent i was going to bring the money before dusk. Leaving his office i headed straight down to the First bank branch at Ogba, along Ijaiye road to clear all the money i had in my account. Heading home, i passed through the estate where access/keystone bank is sited. Lo and behold, i saw a gang of 7 guys besieging me, before i knew anything they brought out a gun asking me to bring out the money i withdrew frm the ATM. Wanting to shout but the sight of a gun seized my voice. After giving them the money, i was told to run and never look back. Didnt know how i got home, and since then my head has been filled with all sort of thoughts. Dont know where am going to start from... Feel so terrible!

Sorry about that. but u r worth more than 90k. u 'll get much more. thank God u r alive and a graduate. u r better equipped than a whole lot of pple. just move ahead. no looking back
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by chimerase2: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mr op just go and sleep u nid it to clear ur brain...ndo for de lost
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Gombs(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
xykms101: Here they come, religious bigot.

...What has tithe got to do with this? you want the Op to start pouring water into the ocean. Thief! Na you dem send abi? Omila!

Sir, everyone has been airing their opinion, I did mine...how's dat your problem? Y d insult? Y did verbal excreta?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by xykms101: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
ghettodreamz:

YABA LEFT outpatient...

ignored!grin

OC cool: Mod pls don't hide post I beg u, let me give dis big F.ool called xykms101 a piece of my mind. Guy, u re a big fool, a pile of rat sh!t 4 ur useless comment. A corper jst lost an amount of money of dat magnitude he stated and instead of sympathizing with him, u went ahead 2 type thrash wit dat ur useless hand. Dnt worry wat goes around comes around, it might be ur turn one day. Anuofia! like u. @OP I feel ur pain, dnt worry all is well. Jst be strong and take heart. It is well!!

...Mumu! You had better be informed before jumping to lagos..

Chitexs250:

What goes around comes around

that's the old testament dude. We run d street, street don't run we.

Tropilo:

Aswear! This one na robber or potential robber.

OP: How can i help? Sorry e!

...na me and your papa dey into biz na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports / Ogun State Batch B Corpers 2013 / 20 Essential Items Prospective Corps Members NEED To Take To Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.