Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? (13467 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate? / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by TheBigUrban2: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin

No bellybuttons because they werent born.

But then, its all fairytales
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by ademoladeji(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2014
firestar: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS77gHWwCAfEg56-JVaqcHEpo_CAqmM230daDLQ_HwyySAk4kMzfw[/img]

One of those "I have never thought about it questions"...

Thoughts?

Comments.

Cracks.

GO! grin
Dem be like Kyle n Jessi in Kyle-XY
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by magabounce(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Obinoscopy]This is a very thought provoking question. I don't think we can find the answer in the [b]scriptures
biography nko?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by cold(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Take time to ponder...

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by kevoh(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2014
lebesgue: If Adam and Eve were white, where did Asians and Blacks originate from?
Nice! I'm expecting either a silly answer or the question will be stylishly dodged/ignored?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by AndreB: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Mynd44:
Pictures by who?

From their facebook page perhaps..
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by monex(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
jamace: I believe they did have them. The fact that they were created does not eliminate features which God wanted ALL humans to have.They were created complete just as we are today.

so peeps born with one kidney or no hand and legs are not created by God? lol.

does our completion as humans lie in physical completion.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
kevoh:
Nice! I'm expecting either a silly answer or the question will be stylishly dodged/ignored?

Well according to the bibble the whole races started from noahs sons.. Shem ham and japeth.. Ham was the father of blacks.. well that's according to the bible
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Vello(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
firestar: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS77gHWwCAfEg56-JVaqcHEpo_CAqmM230daDLQ_HwyySAk4kMzfw[/img]

One of those "I have never thought about it questions"...

Thoughts?

Comments.

Cracks.

GO! grin
What value would such knowledge add to your spiritual growth? I see no point in this question.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Romanciella(f): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
UjSizzle: hmmmm that's something to ponder over undecided

It's not needed if they were created, but maybe they did have it for variety sake. Having a Kyle XY belly would look really weird.
kyle xy one of mi best series
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by experimentist: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Na wen belle start to dey get button? Shey belle na cloth?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by 1miccza: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
*Innocent face* #in a small voice#please OP what is a belly bnutton...
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by continentalceo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mynd44: **Dies**

this is funny but serious.....if they were created, they wouldn't need it na.

But erm........I no know ooooo
Una no go mind una business, why una won know?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by chozkiel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by egopersonified(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
See question.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by firestar(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Vello:
What value would such knowledge add to your spiritual growth? I see no point in this question.

Is that so?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by http(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Another white man story, Adam and Eve were either Black or white but they make us belive they are white while Archeologist and Prehistoric man was a Black man supported by Fossils evidence....
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Kentnickole(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Romanciella: kyle xy one of mi best series
Yea! But I dont knw how it ended.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by tk4rd: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why did u resurrect a dead thread.??
A thread that died almost a year ago
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by lebesgue(m): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2014
iamord:

Well according to the bibble the whole races started from noahs sons.. Shem ham and japeth.. Ham was the father of blacks.. well that's according to the bible

How could Ham have been black when his parents were white?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by kevoh(m): 2:33am On Aug 04, 2014
iamord:

1. Without sounding funny or silly, how does a white man without any formal trace of Black in his DNA and that of his great grand parents give birth to Blacks? undecided

2. My brother, there's no where in the Bible that explicitly stated that ham is the father of blacks.

If black slavery is not a logical deduction from Genesis, where did this concept arise? Nowhere in Genesis do we find evidence that Ham was black. The tradition that Ham was a black man developed much later. It is a Rabbinical elaboration,7 not explicitly formulated until the Babylonian Talmud of 500 AD. Hence this concept belongs in the category of Jewish “myths and unending genealogies” (1 Tim.1:4). In the Middle Ages, European scholars of the Bible picked up on the Jewish Talmud idea that the “sons of Ham” were “blackened” by their sins.8 These arguments became increasingly common during the slave trade of the 18th and 19th Centuries. A historian, Edith Sanders, concludes that the identification of Ham’s descendents as Black Africans,9 “gained currency in the sixteenth century.” Thereafter, it “persisted throughout the eighteenth century, [and] served as a rationale for slavery, using Biblical interpretations in support of its tenets. The image of the Negro deteriorated in direct proportion to the growth of the importance of slavery.” Benjamin Braude, Professor of history at Boston College, writes10 “in 18th and 19th century Euro-America, Genesis 9:18-27 became the curse of Ham, a foundation myth for collective degradation, conventionally trotted out as God’s reason for condemning generations of dark-skinned peoples from Africa to slavery.” Sadly this notion has been perpetuated through its uncritical repetition by Bible teachers and writers. However, today evangelical scholars reject this view as an out-dated remnant of folklore, masquerading as Scriptural truth. - Nigel Tomes [url]http://www.jesusloversincleveland.org/English/journal/vol7no2/Noah%27s%20Curse%20On%20Ham.htm[/url]
Sadly, many African christians have been brainwashed with this Ham-Black ideology.

3. I quite disagree with Creation ,Tower of Babel and talking Donkey story amongst other silly Jewish stories in the old testament. Why should I take Noah and his kids serious.?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by maestroferddi: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Obinoscopy: This is a very thought provoking question. I don't think we can find the answer in the scriptures.
No you are wrong. The answers are all over the bible. God as an all-knowing, omniscient God knows the end from the beginning. He couldn't have been so lax as to provide a defence on this particular curiosity by ensuring that the first couple had this organ in question.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2014
kevoh:
1. Without sounding funny or silly, how does a white man without any formal trace of Black in his DNA and that of his great grand parents give birth to Blacks? undecided

2. My brother, there's no where in the Bible that explicitly stated that ham is the father of blacks.

Sadly, many African christians have been brainwashed with this Ham-Black ideology.

3. I quite disagree with Creation ,Tower of Babel and talking Donkey story amongst other silly Jewish stories in the old testament. Why should I take Noah and his kids serious.?

If you notice in my post I made it clear that that's according to the bible cos. That was the question asked
Am not Christian by the way and I don't agree with that theory.. I know that blacks have been here. First but there is a racial brainwash, but I do pick up knowlege from here and there.. And the conclusion according to the bible was that ham was the father.. Its said that ham means black and he begot the likes of kush and caanan ..once again am not in line with that theory
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2014
lebesgue:

How could Ham have been black when his parents were white?

My reply down the thread will give u more understanding
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Vello:

BRAINWASHED FELLOW
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2014
kevoh:

www.nairaland.com/1840834/10-christ-
like-figures-predate
Your contributions are needed here!
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by kevenchux: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2014
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm stop qstning the bible oooo
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2014
hmm
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Vello(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
iamord:

BRAINWASHED FELLOW
You seem to misapply that statement. You're more brainwashed than you care to know.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2014
This is a thought-provoking one!

Unfortunately some silly fellas here are just so daft enough to even claim that "God put it there" without any Scriptural backing or proof from Science!

Actually, the "Navel" (or belly button as you call it) is not just some design or whatever. It exists as a result of cut placenta which disintegrates with time. Navel CANNOT EXIST without the placent!

Since these "Holy" Books of Fairytales claim that Adam was moulded from sand, thus not being born, it is impossible for any of them to have a Navel. In other words, both Adam and Eve were KyleXYs.....

Mtchewww religion and its absurdities.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Vello:
You seem to misapply that statement. You're more brainwashed than you care to know.

hahaha.. it normal for a mad man to see himself as sane and the rest of the world as abnormal.. my only hope is that you know how abnormal you have been believing in such people.. today I will be the devil.. but its only when you realize a lot then u will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.