Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Make Money By Referring People To Hostgator Web Host Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money By Referring People To Hostgator Web Host Service (1593 Views)

Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. / Changing Host Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Referring People To Hostgator Web Host Service by preciousgud(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
I can't believe when a friend of mine told me about hostgator affiliate service until I give it a trial and made $325 within a month by referring people to sign up.
I am being paid $50 for each sign up and $125 for each sale I made.
I know this may seems to be funny or a lie to you.
I thought as much before I gave it a trial and my payment was sent to me through check after they have cut off the percentage of the tax which was expected to be paid before I got paid.
In this program, you don't need any capital to start. All you need is to sign up using this link http://www.secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=nosa247- then you copy your referer link and share it in forums, facebook and other social networks. For more advantage, you copy and past their banner link into your website and see how your cash flow into your account at every 1st week of the month.

You must not be an internet wizard before you earn from this.
They have reliable and cheaper host plan which makes people go for them.
Re: How To Make Money By Referring People To Hostgator Web Host Service by tolu1832: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is a Free Program. You do not need to pay!!

Relary - NEW team Training and building Website

Earn $1 For Every FREE Member

NO UPGRADE!! NO FEE !! NO MONTHLY FEE !!

=> EVERY FREE MEMBER You Enroll Gets You $1 !!

=> 3 People To Start With Monthly can Earns You $9840 Monthly !!

=> Get Paid Via Payza & Paypal

Join Here NOW! http://www.relary.org/ref/?id=5186

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Blog To Us (budget $10,000 - $20,000) / Wat Plartform Is Good For Small Ecomerce Site / Instagram Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.