Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is Masturbation A SIN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Masturbation A SIN? (6468 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Is Masturbation A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Masturbation A SIN? by ritababe(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
christ Embassy founder Pastor Chris Oyakilome said' masturbation is not a sin and many pastor has already criticize him instead he came out in public and debate on it he said as long as u stimulate ur self its not a sin...

Maybe some people dnt know the meaning of masturbation, and it comes in many ways...
...IS IT A SIN OR NOT....
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by obua: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
It is sinful,harmful and a form of slow suicide .
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Localamos(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
obua: It is sinful,harmful and a form of slow suicide .

lol...
Sinful? where is/are the scriptural references?

Harmful? show us the medical proofs.

Form of sucide? (this sounds more amazing than sin and harm!) let us see evidence of someone who "serviced" him/herself to death.

Don't get me wrong o. I'm not coasting for jerking yourself o, but I think you should give clear references to back your claims. only then would you take your stand without the risk of appearing blatantly judgemental.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by emmyskies(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
The bible says do not forsake the gathering of the brethren
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by obua: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just search on Google and see the effects .I don't even want to talk about the spiritual issues which are not verifiable .
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Jman06(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Stop saying what u don't know,i have searched google and d information i got does not indicate any serious danger from 'self servicing'.Not d@ i am an advocate of self servicing but b4 u make an alarming comment like u did back it up with facts.
obua: Just search on Google and see the effects .I don't even want to talk about the spiritual issues which are not verifiable .

2 Likes

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Self service ko, service to makind ni grin.

Am just imagining what would be going through the head of a new Nairalander reading this. "WTF is self-service?" grin
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by RealHotGirl(f): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2013
no

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Sanboy25: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2013
No I don't think that it's a sin. smiley
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Omobarca: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2013
grin no comment grin
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Adaeze003(f): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/874534/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-self-service-not/2

Instead of starting another debate, go through this thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by dopeJemi: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
emmyskies: The bible says do not forsake the gathering of the brethren
Wanking bro, Wanking

4 Likes

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by MrCork: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
ritababe: christ Embassy founder Pastor Chris Oyakilome said' masturbation is not a sin and many pastor has already criticize him instead he came out in public and debate on it he said as long as u stimulate ur self its not a sin...

Maybe some people dnt know the meaning of masturbation, and it comes in many ways...

...which kind sin?...serrrrious looong hisss! angry
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by MrCork: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
...Nigerian women are responsible for makin good men turn to Self Service!! angry

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by djeezy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Can you w.ankkk off without envisaging a nud.e or errotic image that turns you on? No you cannot. You cannot use an unfair method to gain a fair result, Ayoola JSC. Those mental dirty images and stuffs you imagine in your mind when wank1ng off to enable easy "cum". Wouldn't it be reasonable in Christiandom to conclude it is a sin and should be classified as a branch of fornication. Hehehehe. Religion plus Legal reasoning. Btw I bypassed that idiotttttt censoring my words.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by haibe(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2013
Why did you just decide to raise a 2 year old topic again, this same topic has been argued over and over again, just go through the religion threads, its has quite a lot of pages so you can get your answers/reply there..gosh am tired of hearing the same old story.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by haibe(m): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Mynd44: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2013
People worry too much about things that don't concern them sef. Is Christianity the only religion? I can be Hindu and worship Buggs BUnny na.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by k2039: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2013
ritababe: christ Embassy founder Pastor Chris Oyakilome said' masturbation is not a sin and many pastor has already criticize him instead he came out in public and debate on it he said as long as u stimulate ur self its not a sin...

It's not a sin as long as you are masturbating with your wife in your thought. Anything aside from that is forniccation and adultery as the case may be.
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by k2039: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2013
djeezy: Can you w.ankkk off without envisaging a nud.e or errotic image that turns you on? No you cannot. You cannot use an unfair method to gain a fair result, Ayoola JSC. Those mental dirty images and stuffs you imagine in your mind when wank1ng off to enable easy "cum". Wouldn't it be reasonable in Christiandom to conclude it is a sin and should be classified as a branch of fornication. Hehehehe. Religion plus Legal reasoning. Btw I bypassed that idiotttttt censoring my words.
And if I use my wife's image, will you still consider it a sin.
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Mynd44: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2013
k2039:

It's not a sin as long as you are masturbating with your wife in your thought. Anything aside from that is forniccation and adultery as the case may be.
You people worry too much about sin....
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by sakaguchi(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2013
emmyskies: The bible says do not forsake the gathering of the brethren
Hahahahahahah
Lols
This is really funny dude
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by djeezy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
k2039:
And if I use my wife's image, will you still consider it a sin.
Lol, honestly?? Nah, random dirty images are used to wan'k off. Hehehehehe.
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by djeezy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
No need to argue again, methinks it's scriptural. Be right back with the bible verse.
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by djeezy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with
your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep fromproviding offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD put him to death also(GENESIS 38:3-10)

He wasn't masturbating but spilling of semen could be bad which happens usually during self-service'n off to climax.
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
God did not punish Onan cos he "spilled is fluids, he was punished cos he asked selfishly as what he did would have have stopped his brother's line.
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
No self-serving gas stations aren't a sin!
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: God did not punish Onan cos he "spilled is fluids, he was punished cos he asked selfishly as what he did would have have stopped his brother's line.

Is that y chima got mad when I said no toto for a week and to use his fingers?

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Is that y chima got mad when I said no toto for a week and to use his fingers?
Well how dare you deny him toto for a week when you know he loffs that toto that much?
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Danhumprey: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well how dare you deny him toto for a week when you know he loffs that toto that much?
Lol......Mynd,you are a real damn pervert! cheesy
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Danhumprey: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2013

OP,can I self-service with your image,pls? cry
Re: Is Masturbation A SIN? by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
@OP,do u want me to die becos of an unfulfilled sexual fantasy? Or do u want me to go and commit premarital sex? Or do u want me to go and f.uccck a married woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Smells Down There / See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.