Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook (1812 Views)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by bizfirst: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2013
A Miami man apparently posted a photograph of his wife’s blood-splattered, dead body on Facebook, along with what appeared to be a confession, before turning himself in to authorities today.

Derek Medina, 31, showed up at a South Miami police station today claiming to have killed his wife and told authorities her body could be found at their residence, a Miami-Dade Police spokesman told to ABC News.

Medina was taken into custody and, when police arrived at his home, they found the body of Jennifer Alfonso, 26, according to the Miami-Dade spokesman.

Charges against Medina were pending, according to a police statement, though The Associated Press later reported he had been charged with first-degree murder.

SOURCE: http://akaahanterungwa.com/2013/08/09/facebook-post-claims-miami-man-killed-wife-shows-apparent-photo-of-body/
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by RoyalRoy(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2013
Too many mentally deranged people walking free all around!!!
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Chai! See fine woman. Psychosis at work.
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2013
Royal Roy: Too many mentally deranged people walking free all around!!!

look at his pics again first degree madness is boldly written on his face
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Henrypraise: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2013
Ladies pls stay far from a man who abuse u cos one day he might take it a step further, pls try to appreciate d geek who ova cares but won't hurt u.
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2013
I keep saying it and some fools will always support 'talk to him' 'pray for him' 'go see a counselor' bla bla bla.
Ladies once it involves violence,run for your lives. Divorce is the answer. Only answer in such cases.
Don't regret in your grave.
To the few men out there too who get beat up by their wives.
Leave her before it's too late.
Don't be ashamed to admit that your wife is violent.life before pride
#My two cents#

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2013
Marriage is definitely not for the weak hearted cry
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2013
some people will do anything to be (in)famous
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by DJDOLA(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
That is how one man dey preach inside bus yesterday saying no matter wat ur husband or ur wife as done 2 u...don't divorce him/her if u do u will not inter d kindgom of God...because there is nothing like divorce in our bible....I was like so if he wanted 2 kill her she should not divorce him because d bible does not support divorce
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lord God! I know the end time is at hand. I beg you to forgive me my sins and accept me into your kingdom when this world passes away. I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen!
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Letshavefun(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
#bizfirst#:
A Miami man apparently posted a photograph of his wife’s blood-splattered, dead body on Facebook, along with what appeared to be a confession, before turning himself in to authorities today.

Derek Medina, 31, showed up at a South Miami police station today claiming to have killed his wife and told authorities her body could be found at their residence, a Miami-Dade Police spokesman told to ABC News.

Medina was taken into custody and, when police arrived at his home, they found the body of Jennifer Alfonso, 26, according to the Miami-Dade spokesman.

Charges against Medina were pending, according to a police statement, though The Associated Press later reported he had been charged with first-degree murder.

SOURCE: http://akaahanterungwa.com/2013/08/09/facebook-post-claims-miami-man-killed-wife-shows-apparent-photo-of-body/
this is extremely ''CONSPICOUS''......killing his wife wasn't the punishment to whatever offense she must have commited! God have Mercy!
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by juman(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Unfortunate.
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jehovah shocked

Sickening ! What is happening to our world ?!?! angry
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Kessythegeek(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
adaobi123: Jehovah shocked

Sickening ! What is happening to our world ?!?! angry
Devil is in charge
Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kessythegeek: Devil is in charge

Mtchew.. Devil has nothing to do with it.. Its just sick peoples minds angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kessythegeek: Devil is in charge

People are just mentally deranged....

(1) (Reply)

Playboy Model Turned Spanish Teacher Sparks Controversy In U.S / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Are You TTC ? Come In Lets Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.