Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old (10041 Views)

It's Never Too Late You Can Still Have That Baby Even At 70? YES / Most Men Between 40 And 70 Will Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction / Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by biafranqueen: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2013
All it takes is to eat healthy, think correctly and exercise frequently!
Below is 76 year old Ernestine Shepard. Every day, Shepherd rises at 3 a.m. to meditate, then dresses in the cool of a Baltimore morning. She carefully applies her makeup, dresses in another fabulous color-coordinated running suit. She leaves the house quietly, climbing in her gray Corvette and driving in style to Druid Hill Park. Here, she will run for the next three hours through a wooded trail, running to fulfill a dream that did not start with her. Running because long ago she made a “pinkie promise.”

Over the past 18 years, Shepherd has completed nine marathons, won two bodybuilding contests. She was listed in the 2010 and 2011 Guinness World Records as the oldest competitive female bodybuilder in the world.

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by firestar(f): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by biafranqueen: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Linda Hoyote says " I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.
Together we work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health."

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by biafranqueen: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2013
Annette Larkins (pictured) doesn’t look anywhere near 71 years old, and she knows it.
Looking more like her 80-year-old husband’s granddaughter and either of her children’s older sister, Annette credits her meatless diet of more than 40 years for her radiant youthfulness and her physical vitality. She doesn’t heat any of her food, preferring to eat all of it raw by making any number of meals out of nuts, beets, greens, or anything else she grows in her home garden in Miami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8

2 Likes

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by Skinni10ne: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks for sharing! They really look good.
I need to change my eating habits ASAP
But exercising.........im already skinny as it is
Maybe ill start yoga again

1 Like

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by biafranqueen: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2013
Skinni10ne: Thanks for sharing! They really look good.
I need to change my eating habits ASAP
But exercising.........im already skinny as it is
Maybe ill start yoga again
Great idea exercising can add to your curves and you know how yoga can give you that high tight butt, plus it helps you balance the everyday stress that shows up in this thing called life. Thanks for commenting wink

1 Like

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by Henrypraise: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2013
Pretty women, space booked lemme go to d gym.

1 Like

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by bigt2(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2013
grin Android tins.....

1 Like

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2013
biafranqueen: Great idea exercising can add to your curves and you know how yoga can give you that high tight butt, plus it helps you balance the everyday stress that shows up in this thing called life. Thanks for commenting wink

Good one there BQ.
I never knew yoga is a form of exercise. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old by biafranqueen: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

Good one there BQ.
I never knew yoga is a form of exercise. I mean it.
trust me you will sweat and it makes you strong and lean cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Missed Menstrual Cycle: 5 Common Reasons The Tap Stopped Rushing / Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds / Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.