Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing (1281 Views)

Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Hi NL, I wnt to purchase a modem, whic 1 should I go for? in terms of speed , price and Data. tanx
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by highland(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
I have one Huwaei E550 modem i bought N15000 in 2010, and still working fine. You will be able to receive and make calls with it.

But, now cost N8500. i can help you to order for this if you want.

i can also help you get a ZTE MIFI, Model MF61 @ N17000 you can connect 5 -8 devices.

View my profile link to get my mobile.
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by johnstar(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2013
Jeez.... Modem 4 8k5 Na wa o, is it wifi or mifi
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by phoenix0100: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Get cheetah
or any modem with speed of 7.2 mbps...nothing less
best get a universal modem
hmmm it's bout 5k at most, buhh depends on ur ability to price well sha
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by vinobieze(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
How To Use GatewayVPN VPN on Expresso for Ghana

Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem(Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.
1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn.com
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by Diseye29(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Pls wich modem has memory card slurt . I wanna no
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by bloglover(m): 4:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Diseye29: Pls wich modem has memory card slurt . I wanna no
I have not seen a reasonable modem that does not have memory card slut
Re: Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing by Diseye29(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
So do u mean dat all dos old modem lyk mine (glo net pro) dat dont av m cad slut ar nt resnable ?

(1) (Reply)

Help!..files On Removable Disk Turn To Shortcuts Automaticaly When Pluugged In T / Acer Mini For Sale 200gb,and 2gb RAM / Fairly Used HP 2000 Battery For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.