Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

How To Use Gateway 3DS Flashcard To Work On 3DS V4.5.0 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Use Gateway 3DS Flashcard To Work On 3DS V4.5.0 (1786 Views)

I Have A Gateway 3ds Flashcart, How Can I Upgrade My 3ds Firmware To V4.5.0 / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Gateway 3DS Flashcard To Work On 3DS V4.5.0 by kobe128: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2013
Gateway 3ds official team report a brief news on Aug.07, 2013, they release the gateway 3ds user manuals as well as gateway 3ds firmware v1.0 files. Currently, gateway 3ds flashcard is not compatible with firmware above 3ds v4.5, but they are working on making it compatible as quickly as possible with 5.x and 6.x firmwares. It is most likely to happen in the weeks to come since they are now done with V1.0 of our product and can now fully concentrate on newer firmware and new functions. So, if you want to able to enjoy the world’s first working 3ds flashcard, please do not update your 3ds console. Just remove automatic updates by enabling parental control to prevent any accident. Since the product is now released and soon in Nintendo’s hands, anything above 6.2.0 will most likely be compatible.

Followings are the step by step guide on how to use Gateway 3ds flashcard.

Things You Will Need To Parpare:

-1 x Blue and Red Gateway Installer Card
-1 x MicroSD Card
-1 x PC
-1 x 3DS

Step 1. Copy files from “Bule Card (R4i)” folder onto the root of a fat 32 foratted MicroSD Card.

Step 2. Repeat on DS model entry
a) Run gateway installer

b) Press button “A” to install

c) Press button “A” to power down or “Home” to return to main menu. The remove Blue Gateway DS cart. (Please note that step 2 must be repeated any time the console enters DS mode)

Step 3. Copy “Launcher.dat” file from “GW Release” folder to the root of the MicroSD card from the 3DS.

Step 4. Launching Gateway mode (repeat every power cycle)

For Blue Gateway DS FlashCart:

Wait for 5-8 seconds for system toreboot into GW mode

GW mode

For Red Gateway 3DS Flashcart:

Step 5. Preparing several MicroSD cards for the Gateway 3ds

a) Please download Win32 Disk Imager from here
b) Start Win32 Disk Imager and select file open button, choose all file types to list .3DS and select your file.

c) Insert MicroSD card larger than the file to be written into reader/writer.

Make sure to select the correct device in Win32 Disk Imager drop down list.
(Note: The MicroSD card needs to be prefomatted in order to show up in the device list.)

Select Write, double check correct target device and yes to the pop-up confirm overwrite window.

Done.Insert MicroSD card into Red Gateway 3DS flashcart.
Make sure you are running in Gateway Mode as shown in Step 4.
Insert Gateway and enjoy!

Source: http://r4i-3ds.com/nds-r4-3ds/how-to-use-gateway-3ds-flashcard-to-work-on-3ds-v4-5-0-264/

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Console With 4.66 Firmware / Help! My Fifa14 Won't Start / How Can Ps4 Pad Be Used In Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.