Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo (3852 Views)

Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited / Wole Soyinka:first Lady Patience Jonathan Is A Mere Domestic Appendage Of Power / Northern Nigeria As An Appendage Of The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by goldfish80(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its cool to defend Wole Soyinka, totally acceptable. But insulting the Igbos because you feel that's the only way to get to the author of this article who is a Yoruba man incidentally is totally mad and makes nonsense of whatever education qualification the "Yoruba warriors/bigots" have.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
well done Cornelius Segun Ojo , a search of your name brings up this webpage

why is it that team gej cannot get celebrated intellectuals to condemn soyinka - rather, it is facebook posts , tweets by children of thieves and blog posts by intellectual midgets/nonentities ?

take it or leave it - patience johnathan is a domestic appendage of the presidency - she does not bring anything whatsoever to it [outside of umblerra, widow and lazarus jokes]. constitutionally, she has no powers. her influence as the fist lady is constitutionally limited to playing social hostess.

with her atrocious command of the english language, her uncouth and ill mannered disposition, her graceless and unattractive bearing, dame first lady is better off as an unseen appendage.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by PointB: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
goodslayer:

who be this self aint you same person always jumping up and down whenever ojukwu, massob or your kinsmen arrested for crime are mentioned on this forum. Are this set of people same as your tribe. Look into the mirror and tell me what you see. Innocent idibia stage name i guess.

I am able to separate Ojukwu, MASSOB and my Kinsmen from my ethnic group.

Let me explain this to you in simple terms. Ojukwu is a man; MASSOB is an organisation, and my kinsmen are my people. It is expected that my reaction to issues concerning the three different entity will be different. You will never see me treating the entities as the same.

Let's not derail this thread please. smiley
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by goodslayer: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
PointB:

Let me explain this to you in simple terms. Ojukwu is a man; MASSOB is an organisation, and my kinsmen are my people. It is expected that my reaction to issues concerning the three different entity will be different. You will never see me treating the entities as the same.

sing that hymns to people wey no know you on this forum.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by PointB: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
oyb: well done Cornelius Segun Ojo , a search of your name brings up this webpage

why is it that team gej cannot get celebrated intellectuals to condemn soyinka - rather, it is facebook posts , tweets by children of thieves and blog posts by intellectual midgets/nonentities ?

take it or leave it - patience johnathan is a domestic appendage of the presidency - she does not bring anything whatsoever to it [outside of umblerra, widow and lazarus jokes]. constitutionally, she has no powers. her influence as the fist lady is constitutionally limited to playing social hostess.

with her atrocious command of the english language, her uncouth and ill mannered disposition, her graceless and unattractive bearing, dame first lady is better off as an unseen appendage.

I agree her spoken english leaves much to be desired, but a (wo)man can get alot done with speaking a word of English. It's the audience that matters, and if they understand you. And you cannot take it away from the first lady, she does get things done for her husband and party, without the handicap of finesse.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
goodslayer:

why you aint serving ban for trolling still baffles me. Back to the topic aint you and your co travellers bunch of hypocrates. Northeern destitutes were sent back to their region you guys were throwing high fives on this forum. When peeps were drop in oyo and osun dozzybaba was one of the igboid that mock yorubas on this forum. Now its igbos turn the world will not rest. I bow to una i.q levels and never you insult our leaders cos we dont insult yours. Gej drew the first blood by calling our leaders bunch of rascals and we the south west youth children of anger . So pack well with your whining sermons.
After conspiring with the moderators and banning my ID for days unjustly, you'r still not satisfied. What else would satisfy your evil soul?

Why should I be banned for calling Fashola the most wanted, deadly kidnapper? Is Fashola not a kidnapper?

According to OAMJ4 and those that lobbied him to ban my ID, my ID was banned for posting false information. He said there must be a police report to back up my claim.

Well, I dont need any useless police report. I only expressed my opinion, backed up with facts. I dont see any difference between the kidnap being perpetrated by men of the underworld and that of Fashola's KAI officials. Kidnap is kidnap.

By the way, I challenge OAMJ4 to show us police or health report backing up those calling our president all manner of ridiculous names, including slowpoke, bastard, retardeen,etc. If there's none, how come these people are not slammed with ban?

What about the threads containing blatantly false reports that are currently on the board, with some of them making front page?

Since I joined NL, I have NEVER noticed any attempt by the moderators to protect the president from insults and curses thrown at him by opposition elements on this forum. If the president has been on the recieving end of relentless attacks, why cant we be allowed to also attack Fashola? Why the lame attempt to shield Fashola from attacks?

Well, in the end, I just laughed off the ban. I dont need any alternate handle to beat a ban. I enjoy NL but there's so much happening for many of us outside NL. In fact, if not for the fact that I wanted to stay on and celebrate more FRESH AIR bumper harvests and maybe create some health related topics, I would have signed off from NL. For me, its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The FRESH AIR team have taken over NL, while the APC elements crumbled without resistance. The approval rating of the president has jumped up to 53% and it will continue to get better. GEJ has won all the polls conducted so far on this forum. So what next? Its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Thanks to the FRESH AIR TEAM.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by goodslayer: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
After conspiring with the moderators and banning my ID for days unjustly, you'r still not satisfied. What else would satisfy your evil soul?

Why should I banned for calling Fashola the most wanted, deadly kidnapper? Is Fashola not a kidnapper?

According to OAMJ4 and those that lobbied him to ban my ID, my ID was banned for posting false information. He said there must be a police report to back up my claim.

Well, I dont need any useless police report. I only expressed my opinion, backed up with facts. I dont see any difference between the kidnapp being perpetrated by men of the underworld and that of Fashola's KAI officials. Kidnapp is kidnapp.

By the way, I challenge OAMJ4 to show us police or health report backing up those calling our president all manner of ridiculous names, including slowpoke, bastard, retardeen,etc. If there's none, how come these people are not slammed with ban?

What about the threads containing blatantly false reports that are currently on the board, with some of them making front page?

Since I joined NL, I have NEVER noticed any attempt by the moderators to protect the president from insults and curses thrown at him by opposition elements on this forum. If the president has been on the recieving end of relentless attacks, why cant we be allowed to also attack Fashola? Why the lame attempt to shield Fashola from attacks?

Well, in the end, I just laughed off the ban. I enjoy NL but there's so much happening for many of us outside NL. In fact, if not for the fact that I wanted to stay on and celebrate more FRESH AIR bumper harvests and maybe create some health related topics, I would have signed off from NL. For me, its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The FRESH AIR team have taken over NL, while the APC elements crumbled without resistance. The approval rating of the president has jumped up to 53% and it will continue to get better. GEJ has won all the polls conducted so far on this forum. So what next? Its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Thanks to the FRESH AIR TEAM.

hope sexkills will do is duty. By banning this troll till 2040 for getting around a ban.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
PointB:

We know you more than what you are telling us about yourself.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by jmaine: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Why should I be banned for calling Fashola the most wanted, deadly kidnapper? Is Fashola not a kidnapper?

Well, I dont need any useless police report. I only expressed my opinion, backed up with facts. I dont see any difference between the kidnap being perpetrated by men of the underworld and that of Fashola's KAI officials. Kidnap is kidnap.

Well, in the end, I just laughed off the ban. I dont need any alternate handle to beat a ban. I enjoy NL but there's so much happening for many of us outside NL. In fact, if not for the fact that I wanted to stay on and celebrate more FRESH AIR bumper harvests and maybe create some health related topics, I would have signed off from NL. For me, its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The FRESH AIR team have taken over NL, while the APC elements crumbled without resistance. The approval rating of the president has jumped up to 53% and it will continue to get better. GEJ has won all the polls conducted so far on this forum. So what next? Its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Thanks to the FRESH AIR TEAM.

I dey vexx for that OAM4J useless excuse angry . . . Did he really tender such reasoning after all the uncouth barrage of demeaning accusations and abuses heaped on GEJ.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Italiano1: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
jmaine:

I dey vexx for that OAM4J useless excuse angry . . . Did he really tender such reasoning after all the uncouth barrage of demeaning accusations and abuses heaped on GEJ.

Is this the new strategy? You want to gang up on the only remaining Yoruba Mod in the Politics thread?

I am sure countless Yorubas can come here and give their sob stories about how sexkillz has banned Yorubas till 2100
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by goodslayer: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
jmaine:

cry me another altantic ocean guy.
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

lies have always been the MO of tea gej

no be so the last dope dey post unverified facebook insults against WS?
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by theoctopus: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
sexkillz is a Tinubu paid agent on NL. She is on Alausa's payroll. I may expose her soon. Tell her I said so
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
jmaine:

Dont mind the yeye guy. I'm sure he even made a show of the ban. He called in some photographers to take pictures of him while he pressed the ban bottom on his Chinese device.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by PointB: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

I am really disappointed in OAM4J to read this. Gold can indeed rust!

How would they ban you for this.

Fashola through the instrument of his office kidnapped those folks, some at gun point from what we read. How can you be banned for saying the obvious, yet many high stories, from unverified sources litter the pages of Nairaland. Something definately must be amiss.

I am gutted to read this; very unfair and certainly uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
goldfish80: Its cool to defend Wole Soyinka, totally acceptable. But insulting the Igbos because you feel that's the only way to get to the author of this article who is a Yoruba man incidentally is totally mad and makes nonsense of whatever education qualification the "Yoruba warriors/bigots" have.

Abuse WS/Awo, and we are ready to also give it back to you, right from Ashebe down to all ur old pixies!!!
So abusing Oduduwa isnt mad right?.... now i see why ur ancestors deserve NO word of respect from people.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by Italiano1: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
St_Black:

Abuse WS/Awo, and we are ready to also give it back to you, right from Ashebe down to all ur old pixies!!!
So abusing Oduduwa isnt mad right?.... now i see why ur ancestors deserve NO word of respect from people.

Excellent point!
Re: Wole Soyinka's 'Domestic Appendage' Revisited By Cornelius Segun Ojo by OAM4J: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
PointB:

I am really disappointed in OAM4J to read this. Gold can indeed rust!

How would they ban you for this.

Fashola through the instrument of his office kidnapped those folks, some at gun point from what we read. How can you be banned for saying the obvious, yet many high stories, from unverified sources litter the pages of Nairaland. Something definately must be amiss.

I am gutted to read this; very unfair and certainly uncalled for.

Gold can rust indeed!

If only you have room for details and not reach conclusion with one sided information, prolly, just may be you would have been a little bit more objective.

But it really doesn't matter. You are at liberty to believe what you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! / Lecturer Lynched, Burnt Alive For Killing Five Pupils / VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.