Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42053 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Spencer63(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Teenage Money: A Nigerian Can Create a Stupid Post on Nairaland and a Nigerian Admin Stupidly Brings the Stupid Post to Front Page.

This is Hyper-Annoying

nigerians dnt knw ow to appreciate
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by mkpologwu(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Op posts a topic on Nairaland, and an someone types 1st to comment as contribution!!!

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by supaeagles(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out. grin tongue
Daddy and mummy's hard earned $$ being put to good use at a fine US instituition oh higher learning.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by nellybadas: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
4. You go to the market and ask a seller where u can get a particular product, because they don't have it...they tell you no one sells it around here...(meanwhile their neighbour has it in stock)

Thats one reason i love Hausa Traders. Majority of them dont do that. I once met a trader who told me his bulbs were fake and genuine ones were out of stock in his shop. when i asked if they were genuine. He directed me to the next shop to buy them. Very rare guesture among other traders.

15 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by ziky2010(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
We are all guilty of one thing or d other.so,let's stop pretending

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by born2boink(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
I ironed my better cloth, dey go out. Neigbour asked, Wale u dey commot? Yes, to where?

I go ask ham, where she send me go? Wetin concern them.

I carry girl come house? Dem go dey ask who bi that babe.....idiot question

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
sambroose: hey young lady shut up there, by the way who gave you license to nairaland

Hey you ! Why don't you be quiet and don't quote me again. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by iamboody(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
1. The only time she remember to ping you is when her BIS is expiring.

2. You carry a lady in your car and the next thing is she is spreading her legs on your dash board.

3. She ask you on the phone if she can bring two of her friends along.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by zeelo2014: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
u're in traffic waiting for the light to turn green,then the second its green,everyone starts blaring their horn like crazy,y not fly? Government should charge motorists for blowing of horn sef.

11 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
supaeagles: Daddy and mummy's hard earned $$ being put to good use at a fine US instituition oh higher learning.... grin grin

I sha hope you're using condoms when Miss Supereagles comes by tongue

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback: Am sleeping at 2am phone rings
Me;hello
Caller: you dey sleep?
No I am building a rocket angry

Loool

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Chylo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sometimes, I tie my feet together in the bathroom and pretend am a merman
And sometimes, I send out scam mails, tap my neigbours' DSTV and open a church and pretend am a Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin

O boyyy!! This can get to my nerves any day.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by patwhizkid(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
yorex2011: 1. You go to a shop with a a filled polythene bag in your hand and the shop attendant doesn't stop staring at it as if there is a bomb inside.(na only your shop i must buy something)

2. You're in a bus, texting or chatting and the next person wants to know everything you're typing (giraffing)....(i hate that thing die....thats why privacy screen protectors became popular).

3. You go to buy recharge card and u give the seller 100 naira and she still asks "how much own u one buy"...(na 20 naira own i want....mtcheeew).

4. You go to the market and ask a seller where u can get a particular product, because they don't have it...they tell you no one sells it around here...(meanwhile their neighbour has it in stock)

5. You are in a pharmacy trying to buy a pack of condoms and the attendant who happens to be a female gives you this sinister look...(i be like "mind your bizness bitch"

6. While driving, someone who has a better ride than u slowly passes u and gives u that "look"....(if you like no look where you they go before u jam street light ).

7. Someone calls you and ask "please who am i speaking with"...( dude...u called me...identify yourself first)

8. You go to buy bread....you be like...madam give me bread....she brings it...before she gets to you...you say "fresh one abeg"...then she goes back and enters an inner chamber to get another bread...(do i need to specify before u give me good bread)...

feel free to add urs

@ d bread.

grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by iamboody(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
nellybadas: 4. You go to the market and ask a seller where u can get a particular product, because they don't have it...they tell you no one sells it around here...(meanwhile their neighbour has it in stock)

Thats one reason i love Hausa Traders. Majority of them dont do that. I once met a trader who told me his bulbs were fake and genuine ones were out of stock in his shop. when i asked if they were genuine. He directed me to the next shop to buy them. Very rare guesture among other traders.
Why is he selling fake bulb in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
husband and wife are nakkid on the bed. husband tries to climb on the woman for sex:

wife: honey what do you think you're about to do?

husband: nothing darling! I just wanted to do press ups.

undecided

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by HARDDON: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
whether Nigerians or anywhere else in the world,

people got their special way of life( behavioral patterns) while some cant help goofing, others try to call themselves to check .... that is why they are no programmed Robots that must act according to some scribbled scripts.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by mployer(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Some annoying things the Op does. 1.He requests for a bread, waits for the bread to arrive before saying he wants a fresh one...so annoying. 2. He goes to buy a condom and keep staring at the sales girl as if She is a testing machine. Bros, it is sold non-tested. 3. He gets envious wen u drive pass him in a better ride. If u slow down he thinks u want him to hav a better look. 4.He waits till he gets into a public bus before texting and chatting...kinda flaunting his fairly-used, always hanging BB curve 1.

42 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Killingp: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
yorex2011: 1. You go to a shop with a a filled polythene bag in your hand and the shop attendant doesn't stop staring at it as if there is a bomb inside.(na only your shop i must buy something)

2. You're in a bus, texting or chatting and the next person wants to know everything you're typing (giraffing)....(i hate that thing die....thats why privacy screen protectors became popular).

3. You go to buy recharge card and u give the seller 100 naira and she still asks "how much own u one buy"...(na 20 naira own i want....mtcheeew).

5. You are in a pharmacy trying to buy a pack of condoms and the attendant who happens to be a female gives you this sinister look...(i be like "mind your bizness bitch"

6. While driving, someone who has a better ride than u slowly passes u and gives u that "look"....(if you like no look where you they go before u jam street light ).

7. Someone calls you and ask "please who am i speaking with"...( dude...u called me...identify yourself first)

8. You go to buy bread....you be like...madam give me bread....she brings it...before she gets to you...you say "fresh one abeg"...then she goes back and enters an inner chamber to get another bread...(do i need to specify before u give me good bread)...

feel free to add urs

you go commit atrocious sin frm monday to saturday, com go church on sunday beg 4 4giveness.
The following week, you go start frm where u stop for d sin. May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by hisxlency: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Go to a yoruba woman shop and mistakenly under price a particular commodity, I bet u dat u will receive the highest insult of ur life

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by alexarelano(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
I hate it when #9ja pples turn chattin 2 anoda thing, imagine, u wanna shorten ''all'' u typed ''awl'' u wan type ''jare'' u typed ''jawe'' u wan type ''sorry'', u typed ''sowi'' U wan pple knw say u no sabi pronounce letter ''R''. 9ja pples wit firstclass stupidity. mtchew!

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by supaeagles(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I sha hope you're using condoms when Miss Supereagles comes by tongue
sadly no Ms. currently .... and it sure would be akward to use one when (cough) self servicing wink

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by theripper2: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
U hustle finish, buy some nice wears, put one on and step out to flex, ur neighbour go be like Chinedu, na new cloth b dis o, I never see am for ur body before.

Mumu, u expect me to dey wear one same cloth till I die ni?

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
berem: husband and wife are nakkid on the bed. husband tries to climb on the woman for sex:

wife: honey what do you think you're about to do?

husband: nothing darling! I just wanted to do press ups.

undecided

lmaoooooooo grin That is sooooooo me grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by segzicres(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
You have to bargain to buy everything
The price of a product is different from the store just beside
Waka hand signal when something pain am. angry
Babes be thinkin you wanna woo then even by just passing by them, them go jus carry face go up
Wanna give a babe a lift, she will first form vpltron and when you insist shw go form say na u force am
Always have to look for body movements when you wan buy car cause everything na signal to increase price. Etc
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
supaeagles: sadly no Ms. currently .... and it sure would be akward to use one when (cough) self servicing wink
*dislike button* angry
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by lawrenzoo: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
You open your local TV Station and all you dey hear na " ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis
of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into
a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy.
With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy,
our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic
crinkum crankum. Therefore ASUU,cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia. Abeg make una tell me why ASUU no go strike:/ :O

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by xykms101: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
You ask for direction and the next thing he does is to hold or check his d1ck.

You sign in to a thread on NL romance section as a 1st timer and the next thing you get is insult from set of rebels who claim to be old members.

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Killingp: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
hisxlency: Go to a yoruba woman shop and mistakenly under price a particular commodity, I bet u dat u will receive the highest insult of ut life
Exactly! ama victim 2 dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.