Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? (41151 Views)

Singer Alex O And Actress Oby Edozien Welcome Daughter (photo’s Inclusive) / Breaking: Oby Edozie, Alex O Welcome Second Baby (photo) / Nollywood Actress,oby Gold Edozieh Gets Married To Singer Alex O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by phayvoursky(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
I dont know him. D guy de dash money. na wetn i go use know am
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Raymysterio(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
I love his song..." oooooo yess she is mine...she is my banana naaana" old skool things...where the hell is this broda?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by deeptesting(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
style$co:
Just take sometime to bubble and shuffle
After all na hustle and bubble
Everybody wanna celebrate
But no one wants to know his age
If you want to know my age
Just go and ask a lagos man
He'll say
'Na wetin be your business?'
You fit celebrate 21 today
And say 'last time na 22'
The next one fit be 23
Just bubble and shuffle and forget about your age.

Lalalalalalala! Celebration!!!

Good o'l days mehn!

Correct guy
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by karpentar: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
He came before his time. Back then he was sensational.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by deeptesting(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
delors: Yeah, I remember him and his jerry curl hair. Sets of Daniel Murphy (can't remember his names) the Ragamufin...what about him now? Planning a comeback? undecided

I think it`s Daniel Wilson
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by northpole1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
its been long oh! the mere mention of his name evokes memories.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by ugotuf(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Sadly for you, he ain't gay! Dude Is happily married to Oby Edozie - Okoroigwe, a nollywood actress. angry
Waoh! dint know he is married to Oby Ediozie.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by northpole1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omo, folks from the 80s plenty for this thread...
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by njuwo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
I remember d name, but i hv forgotten d face.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Got no idea who he is.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
infobiz9ja: Who is Alex O?

Older boys won't ask that question wink

Alex O, flelix Liberty, Chris Okotie, Jide Obi, Onyeka O,are the musicians we know those days smiley

Pls who sang " sugar cain baby" back then? undecided
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: deliverance from what.demons.oh please save the lecture.u are a learner,shallow brainwashed hypocritical nigerian attitude.you guys talk like you own heaven.
Ewo!! All dis for berem? shocked shocked Lmaaaaao! Berem, I'm sorry o! But dis one enter. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
phayvoursky: I dont know him. D guy de dash money. na wetn i go use know am

How much wizkid, olamide, or Dbanj don dash you presently? undecided
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by olajide8(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
deekseen: Loved him so much back then. Played and danced to his music a lot. The voice, the boogie/bubble dance step, the relaxed hair and the fine face were part of his selling points.
Where is the guy? I really missed those dance steps in secondary school then he brought out the pace - he could do, so you would believe you could that was in 1988-89, O!
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by manyathink(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
wat of majek fashek d ganger masterio
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by amiskurie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
bongos ikwue is the nigerian musician that Ilike the most.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: So we had cool cute guys like this back in the days.never knew. undecided

Are you really gay?
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
I.Joan:

Why did you get all defensive?
Are you feeling guilty cus you know deep down you really need that deliverance ? undecided

No vex but Loooooooool grin
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
jude33084:

Are you really gay?

Yes he is.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes he is.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Back to topic. The guy is cute. kiss

He looks like one of those black south Americans.
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
jude33084:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You can come out too....... wink
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by patwhizkid(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
valicious1:
Who b dis? Guy park oneside abeg make we see people wey stand b4 u wey siddon.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by olajide8(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think after he went a little quiet, we heard he traveled to sell his album internationally, in holland, blackky took over the music scene with rosy and trust unilag people he was the first student artist then they hyped him, God he was good, then came alex zitto tickle me man, around the corner was the mandators, then adewale ayuba (Mr Johnson) bursted into the scene, the dude that just came back from the U.S then, from nowhere came shina peters and that was all we heard about the earlier ones it was just in the early 90's we started hearing daniel wilson and rag muffin - he was like the local shaba ranks chakademus and pliers
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by eazzzy1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123: Back to topic. The guy is cute. kiss

He looks like one of those black south Americans.

South wetin? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
jude33084:

South wetin? angry

What ? don't you see it ? tongue
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
This guy reminds me of when there was No money in naija entertainment.. top singers then be collecting 50k for show... those days no-one wanted to be a singer in naija only the really gifted ones... but now every teenage tom, dick and james is a rapper sad
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by texaco1: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
I remember his first hit track"love can make it work"
I don't think we have had another like him ,maybe 2face
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123:

What ? don't you see it ? tongue

He is like an average Nigerian, handsome race on earth wink
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by Amasuccess: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
normaljenny:

He did the first rap verse, cool music videos in naija, b4 pretty and junior even thought of it.

Sweet memories. Oh God! He was indeed great and he ruled.

It was my first rap experience back then. It goes like this '' take your time to bubble and shopple..." Someone should help a brother remember the lines.kiss
Re: Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? by jude33084(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: This guy reminds me of when there was No money in naija entertainment.. top singers then be collecting 50k for show... those days no-one wanted to be a singer in naija only the really gifted ones... but now every teenage tom, dick and james is a rapper sad

grin grin for example grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Fanyi, Barber Creates Davido's Face On Client's Head / COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.