Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] (4295 Views)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
The discovery of this harrowing video of a twelve year old boy called Samuel being lynched has led to a group of Nigerians launching a new online campaign aimed at all Nigerians called “Don’t Walk Away”. A campaign against “Mob Justice”.

Instead of our leaders seeking for new undergraduate girls to call concubines, we suspect this would be a more righteous campaign for them to champion. A LAW AGAINST JUNGLE JUSTICE IN NIGERIA.

This video is deeply disturbing and viewer discretion is strongly advised.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qfk7KEoCzcs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
someone pls help me post the video, na english i study for school
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by yiboboy: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I LOST MY JUNIOR SIS.

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH ALL THOSE THAT PERTOOK IN BURNING THAT BOY IJN
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
it has never been well with them na. Look at their condition. poverty and illiteracy is the problem. then there is that innate wickedness in the African man.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by mankand(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
What the he'll is going on in Nigeria now,
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Chai! Nigeria is a zoo. A JSS 2 boy
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
why are black people so Wicked?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by mascot87(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lord,help us in this country.Why jungle justice?We have to rise up and fight against this demon that as taken over the heart of men.Once a finger is pointed,it could cost a life.It could be anybody.I pray it wouldn't be YOU.BUT LET US ALL RISE UP AND SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.IT MUST STOP NOW.Let there be a wide publicity, the media has to take up this responsibility. We have to sensitize people, it has to be on the heading of every daily news paper,it has to be broadcasted on our tv stations,our radio stations shouldn't be left out.Flayers has to be printed inscribing SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.I Wish I am rich right now to be able to sponsor this awareness.JUNGLE JUSTICE MUST STOP IN NIGERIA,IT MUST STOP
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by adextetoo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
#5 fingers.....stop jungle justice
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by mployer(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Can't watch due to 'circumstances beyond my control' tongue
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by mployer(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
What crime did he commit?

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by dapachez: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
I am so sad. It could have been a loved one of any of us,what are Nigerians turning into? This must stop. NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE. My heart bleeds. Rest in peace Samuel may your killers never know peace. It will follow their generations onborn amen. This is beyond comprehension
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by mensdept: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
They are a bunch of cowards. Why cant they challenge Theo Orji or IBB or Gbenga Daniel?

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
The way to stop jungle justice is for those who participated to be tried for murder.
The man with the 50 Naira note lighted the fire, he should be arrested and tried for murder! Period. and his face is clearly shown in the video.

And whats the hell with the man who had time to record all this for over 10 - 30 mins, why did he not call the police? Rather he was making a video to start a campaign.
Talk of misplaced priorities!
The mob, the camera man, the man with N50 note are all suffering from inferior genetics!

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by redsun(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sub-human beings.I hate nigeria,it is just a country inhabited by savages from head to toe.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by MrExcel1: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Unless people like you and I start speaking out against mob justice, it will continue... This is very heartless, where is the police when u need them?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
What happens in a lawless land cry

RIP to the child
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
I don't have stomach for videos like dis, I no dey follow una watch. All i can say is dat, no be today e-start.

I sometimes wonder if the people dat organise dis lynching(murder) are not ritualist or armed robbers, maybe dey are tribal bigots.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
The problem wif this country is not poverty or illiteracy but Wickedness n Hatered. The wickedness dat led dat boy to try kidnaping a child (if he is guilty) is the same that led d mob to kill that child in a grusome way. LOVE is wat we Lack, LOVE is wat we need in this country n in d world. I join to sat #STOP. RIP samuel.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Yorubest: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is just evil

How can you watch a fellow human being like you burn to death?

Can someone be prosecuted for once for jungle justice?

This is just nothing but murder ... And the boy could be innocent

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by ChristKid1: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Where did this happen? I can't bring myself to watch that video. This jungle justice is getting out of hand. If only our useless lawmakers would do something about this instead thinking of the next underage girl to sleep with.

I hope this gets enough attention and all those involved in this wicked act brought to justice. Rip little boy. cry
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by YoshiMaster: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
The hearts of some men are truly black, and decayed.

The way he cried out "Why God, Why?", that really got to me.

I kept putting myself in his shoes, and wondering what I would do in that situation. It would be like trying to dialog with a hungry animal that just wants to eat you, it can't understand reason, it can't understand your pleas, it just wants to eat you.

These men are animals, I don't know of anyone I went to secondary school with here in Nigeria that would partake in such.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by mike404(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
mens dept: They are a bunch of cowards. Why cant they challenge Theo Orji or IBB or Gbenga Daniel?
OR EVEN Tinubu
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yungwizzzy: why are black people so Wicked?

funnily whites were once like us too but they evolved, think towards the salem witch trials etc, the crusades

but its illiteracy and poverty that causes most of these things here

look at that guy holding the #50 note throughout the video, taunting the boy...that guy is a hungry weirdo

can someone post the video pls...make some fake mods put this thing for front page
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by obowunmi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
It sounds like the boy was convinced for a fee to kidnap someone.

1. Jobless men and women should stop having children.

2. Until there is proper law and order, jungle justice will continue. Poor people don't expect a thief to walk. But there is no judicial system, people will angrily put the law in thier hands.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by HezronLorraine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Weeping.when would some cold-hearted nigerians grow into the mordern era,they seem to be living in backwardness.

It forever would ring in my heart the death of those four young promising Nigerians who were wasted.

A generation of great destinies being stranded by some men knocking at the gates of their deaths.

Till now,not a separate law as been passed to stop mob actions,jail every participants and on-viewers.seems all our lawmakers ever make themselves busy with is debating unnecessay bills that infringe on the rights of the citizens and minorities.

Heaven help this nation from the hands of cruelty.
I still wonder what Joy someone would derive in setting a fellow human being ablaze or beat such person to death.

If I'm face to face with someone who probably kills a very dear one to me and such person is at disdvantage to escape.I really doubt It'll cross my mind to mob such person to death.

Everyone has their degrees of sensitivity.

Let's stand# unitedagainstJunglejustice.
We may keep silent today.who knows maybe our loved ones would fall into a deadly trap and face such ordeals at the hands of heartless and inhumane people.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Maxymilliano(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Barbaric ...

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
obowunmi: It sounds like the boy was convinced for a fee to kidnap someone.

1. Jobless men and women should stop having children.

2. Until there is proper law and order, jungle justice will continue. Poor people don't expect a thief to walk. But there is no judicial system, people will angrily put the law in thier hands.

yaba left takes incalls u know. so u have turned judge and jury on the boy's intention which cannot be deciphered from this video. u also turned population control expert and justice expert. and u went to school? what really did u specialize in?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by obowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
scribble:

yaba left takes incalls u know. so u have turned judge and jury on the boy's intention which cannot be deciphered from this video. u also turned population control expert and justice expert. and u went to school? what really did u specialize in?

Be objective. The boy was accused of kidnapping? Of all the street kids why him?

I'm not for jungle justice but poor people should not be allowed to have children (Bills Gates is fervently working towards this)

Also, deal with root causes... Poverty ridden and jobless Nigerians are angry people. They are heartless because they have nothing to loose. Nigeria's judicial system is dead. The police is dead. I mean deal with root causes, don't bother the world with your sentiments.

Be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by richeyy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lord have mercy! What's happening to my dear country? May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen cry
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by richeyy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
obowunmi:

Be objective. The boy was accused of kidnapping? Of all the street kids why him?

I'm not for jungle justice but poor people should not be allowed to have children (Bills Gates is fervently working towards this)

Also, deal with root causes... Poverty ridden and jobless Nigerians are angry people. They are heartless because they have nothing to loose. Nigeria's judicial system is dead. The police is dead. I mean deal with root causes, don't bother the world with your sentiments.

Be objective.

And how do you intend to achieve that? castrating them? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
obowunmi:

Be objective.

its beyond sentiment...maybe u've never been falsely accused of anything in ur life. this objectivity of which u speak seems to be as elusive to you as your penchance for calling upon its name.

in the objective world of law, there is what is called innocent until PROVEN guilty and reasonable doubt. let me even toe your own 'objective' path of reasoning and 'assume' he is indeed guilty, then please answer me if the punishment fits the crime.

as for poor people having children, there are some rich people that have given the world children such as uday hussein, kemi olunloyo, paris hilton etc

dude the problem is society, society raises children not one family unit. it is this capitalistic ideology that is killing africa. in ancient days a king was wise enough to know he did not need a house with 40 rooms and even if he was ostentatious enough, he would know he didnt need one on every continent. the reason we have poor in Nigeria on the scale we have is leadership problem and that was caused by the "rich".

so take your half-baked akara ideas to someone with a morsel for a brain and sell them to him or her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Country's Media Mock Nigeria / TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt / Wounded Biafran Protesters In Onitsha Anambra State Today - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.