Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,742 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. (1451 Views)

Vacancies At International Development Organization- NERI Nigeria (10 Positions) / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
If you need a job and want to start working. read this to get started.

One of the reason for business or what keep the business growing are the customers. So, getting customers to patronize products and services is very important for all businesses. It's the customers that would bring the money to pay the salaries and maintain the business. Large organisations always have a department that is called the marketing department whose main responsibility is to help source for clients and thereby keep the business moving ahead financially.
Apart from having a marketing department in an organisation, their are also so many others ways and strategies lot of businesses uses in getting customers.

I will be put you through on what to do to get yourself engage with your marketing skill without been employed in any organization. but you can work directly for them and be earning lots of money even beyond what their full staff is earning.

I'll continue from here soon.
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
If you go to any organization with the offer to help boost their sales or increase their patronage, you will certainly be welcomed. Business organisation might not ready to employ new worker but they are ready to hear from the man that is come with the offer that can help them to increase financially by boosting sales.

In this approach, they don't have to employ you, they don't have to pay you salary, they don't have to give you an office. The only thing you just need is the knowledge of the service or products with your interest and passion to do the job.

i'll continue soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Your own remuneration in this situation will be commission per number of sales or businesses that are sealed. This arrangement must have been concluded before you decide to undertake the task. So, there are so many organizations out there, probably some with products or service that you are interested in, you can approach them and they will work out plans on how the whole process will go. Businesses need results and if you can deliver, and those that can deliver will be sought for. so, use your marketing skill or whatever skill that you have to help work for someone on the base of earning commission per the result you produce.

I'll be back.
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
I'm a freelance website designer. i've done a lot of website for different organisations, schools, church and many more. right now i work alone but i really want to work with some, being a team and each undertaking his or her responsibility.
I'm not looking for someone i will pay monthly. but for someone that would bring results and earn big per the job he or she would bring.

Been a website designer, i've no fix price for my service because the price will vary as per client's request. If you have decided to work for me as a marketer, marketing my service, going out to get the clients after i've put you through some of the details (pricing, client's question, type of website etc) you will need before you start, depending on how you play your game, you can get a website job far beyond the pricing i require even double or triple the price i gave you. whether i know about how much you get the deal is not the point, the extra you got is the product of your effort. I will still pay you your commission and it goes on like that.

That was just an example. but if you are interested in bringing me website design job then you are welcomed (08029620538) and we can talk. so many organisation out there are waiting for someone who can bring result. It is much easier to pay commission on what you have seen than pay salary on the result which is not certained.
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Being an independent marketer, you can work at your own time and on the day you feel like working. it does not necessarily mean also that you will work long hour. it can be an hours work that will fetch you one or two deals that will earn you the minimum of N10,000 in less than 2 hours (Commission as my website design marketer). If for other organisations, the commission will certainly not be the same. So, if you are interested in this offer to earn commissions per the job and referral you bring, you can contact me on 08029620538.
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by nairafx: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nice idea. where do u stay?
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by Tekkyboy(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2013
am not interested in being ur marketer or affliate but i want to become a web designer like you,i want to be employer of labour and work frm comfort.i base in ekiti state pls how wouild you assist ur man?
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by mickey5000(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
am not interested in being ur marketer or affliate but i want to become a web designer like you,i want to be employer of labour and work frm comfort.i base in ekiti state pls how wouild you assist ur man?

send me an email so that you CAN get started from there. evaluesnig@gmail.com
Re: How To Work For Organization Without Being Employed And Earn Big. by Tekkyboy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
mickey5000:

send me an email so that you CAN get started from there. evaluesnig@gmail.com
av sent a mail to u.

(1) (Reply)

Is APR Resources Real? / Looking For Ndt Asnt Level 3 Certified Person / I Am Looking For A Driver's Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.