Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 (38032 Views)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by shejane: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uar notin wtout Christ Jesus, preach d word
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by dokunbam(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Moderators, My fellow nairalanders and the guests
Thanks for your votes so far
permit me to use this forum to solicit for more votes on behave of my friend

https://www.nairaland.com/1390389/nairalander-win-samsung-photo-contest

PLS NAIRALANDERS

Am trying to help a very good friend of mine to win Samsung NX300 photo contest
kindly cast your vote for him to win

The steps are as follows

Pls kindly vote for Mbiedabasi Ekpo of CARROT PHOTOGRAPHY @ www.samsungcamerang.com/nx300 pls remember to confirm ur vote by clicking the link that'll be sent to ur email

just click vote at the bottom of his picture, fill in your name and email and confirm the link in your inbox
thanks
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by kayola12(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol cool tho
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hahaha, Ramsey Nouah is drinking coke. grin

Genevieve Nnaji looks hungry.grin
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by originaldave: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lordmiracle: Wow thats gud 2 hear, but you know u are not a success until you have the life of God in you....no matter the fame they are empty and living an unfufilled life except that they are born again.
wat makes u think u are born again and they are not?mind ur biz and stop playing God!
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by 9jabouy: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dygeasy:

2003 - 2013... 10 F*cking Whole Years.

Thats Not All Of A Sudden Dude!
don't know why i find this funny,lol
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by Mannylex(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Humble beginning.... What that spells out is never give up, you would get there no matter how rough and rocky.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by chocofizzy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls were Ȋ̝̊̅§ OMOSEX? She's d only one I want to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ in that pic. Wetin born again or born twice dey look for in NL if not to gossip as well? Guy park well or you dey Ūя̲̅ lain joor.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
I dont think i can 4get this movie they shot. It was one of Nigeria's finnest.>LOVE BOAT<
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by ceeceeco: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lordmiracle: Wow thats gud 2 hear, but you know u are not a success until you have the life of God in you....no matter the fame they are empty and living an unfufilled life except that they are born again.
I can see u're møre høly than them...Gød is watching ø!
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by ricboy0496: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
DAT IS WHY DEY SAY IT TAKE YEARZ TO BUILD SUCCESS DEY TAKE UP TO 10 YEARS TO BUILD DERE SUCCESS BUT FOR ME IT WILL TAKE ME 5 YEARZ TO BUILD MY
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by smartg(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2013
TOUGH time never last, but tough PEOPLE do!.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by emmabest2000(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Step by step lol...
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by smartg(m): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2013
mama-gee:
Hahaha, Ramsey Nouah is drinking coke. grin

Genevieve Nnaji looks hungry.grin
To Mrs hahaha, that was 10yrs ago. But today Ramsey Noah drinks wine
and genevieve looks loaded.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by dapsy93(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2013
I will just live this with a qoute....EVERYTHING IS GREAT WHEN YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by Tattooboy: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2013
shut up! are u God? Foreign slave.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by chuqudy(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2013
where is tonto dike?
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by chuqudy(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2013
smartg :

To Mrs hahaha, that was 10yrs ago. But today Ramsey Noah drinks wine
and genevieve looks loaded.

ramson still drink coke even dangote can still drink coke unless he has diabetes.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by nnekaregy(f): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2013
I agree with u 100%, that is the true measure of achievement
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by polymaths(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2013
THAT IS LIFE FOR YOU, YOU CANT JUST BE TOO SURE OF ANYTHING, THINGS CHANGE OVER TIME, ESPECIALLY SUCCESS COMES OVER TIME THAT IS LAW OF NATURE, THESE ARTISTS HAV BEEN IN THE FIELD FOR YEARS , TILLING AND PLANTING IS NOW HARVEST TIME LET THEM KEEP ON ENJOY.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by JoelBorah: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=polymaths]THAT IS LIFE FOR YOU, YOU CANT JUST BE TOO SURE OF ANYTHING, THINGS CHANGE OVER TIME, ESPECIALLY SUCCESS COMES OVER TIME THAT IS LAW OF NATURE, THESE ARTISTS HAV BEEN IN THE FIELD FOR YEARS , TILLING AND PLANTING IS NOW HARVEST TIME LET THEM KEEP ON ENJOY. ... Life is full of surprises....
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by vipers: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
c their faces.
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by cutestme(f): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
veraobi: Mr too no. That ur bible says all have sinned n fallen short of the glory of God. I wonder when u ull wake up. ALL not even 1. Confused religion.
Its not a confused religion, its a confused person in a beautiful and peaceful religion dumb f**k.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by princesa(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
gradually, we'll all get theresmiley
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by errandsng: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
The only way you will get this information out of a man is if you have seriously hurt his ego or made him extremely mad.

Despite what one may think, a man will become uninterested for this very reason. He will never tell you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. How do you know if a man like your Vaginas? How do you know he does not?

Just because you have a vaginas doesn't mean it’s good, agreeable or likeable to the man you are seeing. Contrary to popular beliefs, women who are skinny have deeper vaginas than women who have big butts. It’s funny because you would think that it’s the other way around, the women with the big butts are the women with the deep canals, but in all actuality the women who are skinny have the deeper canals.

So a lot of men chase the women with the big butts. Perhaps it’s because there's less ground to cover. There is a bottom. If a man can't find the bottom of the canal, then that's a bit of a problem and makes the experience uninviting. He will gladly refer you to the guy who is more suited to go deeper.

Have you ever heard a woman say? "This is not going to work." It’s either one of two reasons: It’s either too big or too small. Have you ever heard a man say? "This is not going to work." Even though we may realize at the point of insertion and one stroke later that, “this is not going to work”. We are going to still try immediate solutions by adjusting the angles or positioning, and if all else fail its Love Machine time. And consequently you'll never hear us say, “It’s not going to work.” Instead, you'll just notice that we’ll disappear. The key here is we are not going to stop in the middle of what we are doing. We can’t stop, because our penisses are on full blast, because our penisses are in full control at this point, and we are the observers. We ourselves are having a conversation with our peniss, saying, "Man you know this isn't going to work.”Peniss says, "Shut up and sit down!" And afterwards when we regain control of our penisses again, we will come to the same conclusion and our penisses will agree, “This is not going to work.” Usually, it’s not going to work because the vaginas is too big or has a bad smell. These are the main reasons that come to mind, too big, too wide, too loose, no bottom. It’s like sticking your joystick in the middle of a Big Gulp! You never feel the sides or the bottom of the cup. It’s like open space. A vaginas that's too small is usually OK and can be worked out on our behalf, but the woman may not like it at first or be able to deal with the initial pain to open her up to the diameter and depth needed. Usually, after a few sessions, women seem to adjust pretty quickly.

As we observe in amazement, it will almost be like there was never an issue of her being too small. That’s the power of the vaginas. A man can never truly out do or out pump a well lubricated vaginas, impossible, as a woman can never control a man’s peniss. In fact, a man can't even control his own joystick. A peniss has a mind of its own at a certain point in time. Usually from just prior to insertion, the peniss is in full control and the man is observing. Contrary to what men think, in the end the womanliness always wins. It’s elastic.

Am recommending “Vaginas Tightening Sex Appeal Gel” to all the women and ladies in the house. This Gel is not only for Tightening of the Vaginas alone but does 7 more functions aside Tightening, so I will advise you all to order a PACK online or come down to our office to PICK 1 or 2 PACK to save your Relationship/Marriage. Don’t wait until BROSS/OGA complaint.

To order A PACK call us on 08054672768 or email us with e-package in the subject line @ ( errandsng@gmail.com ) for N2,000 a PACK and N3, 500 for 2PACKS on point of delivery to your Home or Office in any part of Nigeria. (100% Discreet Delivery)

Invite your friends and family to LIKE/SHARE our FACEBOOK PAGE, in order benefit on our daily lectures of the girly parts. @ www.facebook.com/sexproductstore

Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2013
sanniemoe:
na so life na patience
Guy,park well.. commot for road. U wey born again,U don make heaven? Abi dem tell u say heaven sure for U..mtschew
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by EddyLizzy: 5:52am On Aug 12, 2013
D young shall grow...9ce pix
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by maskid(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: is ramsey noah related to ham shem and japeth ?

anu MPAM!!
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by maskid(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
chuqudy: where is tonto dike?

in the womb or toto
Re: Genevieve, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Nonso In 2003 by gramci: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Crush? Make konji no Finnish you

spongeback: 10 years later
Uche jumbo= married a puerto-rican, says she will castrate him if he cheats, produced and starred in a movie and was dropped by Glo
Genevieve= been touring china and also visiting orphanages at last she showed her daughter to the world
(Yet to be confirmed)
Ramsey Noah= turned 40 still my crush, attended Monalisa's daughter's bday still cuter than ever, and he was also dropped by Glo
Nonso Diobu= dyed his hair blonde

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Nothing Interesting As Rocking My Husband's Shirts - Iyke Ogbonna's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.