Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys (2816 Views)

Turn Your Android Phone To Blackberry, Jarva And Android Device. I.e 3 In 1 / What Happened To Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Guys I bilieve d blocking of mtn bis on android phone has made most of android users feel xo abandoned and left out,c'mon guys.... Diaz still an option,switch 2 blackberry once again,were yu don't have 2 worry about your bis bein blocked
Its obvious most pipo dnt see dis 4rm ma angle,drop your ideaz

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Everfrank(m): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2013
True talk.
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 12:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Everfrank: True talk.
BB user i guess
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by UyiIredia(m): 3:24am On Aug 10, 2013
I hope they reinstate it. I want to buy an Android tablet (with phone & SMS functions) soon and want to browse with MTN BIS. I'm cool with ma Torch 1 cool
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by fr3do(m): 4:29am On Aug 10, 2013
@op
do u work with RIM?
angry
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by 3ace(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2013
Blackberry ko, strawberry ni.

2 Likes

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Osgilliat(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2013
don't you get it that bb is too boring for users.

5 Likes

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by calddon(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2013
@op just look at d screen shot u posted, it says it all about blackberry os
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by OCTAVO: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Android users have Airtel as an alternative. If you can't make use of Airtel 2gig for N1,500 per month, abeg park well and keep living in the past!

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Koolmexxi(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2013
OCTAVO: Android users have Airtel as an alternative. If you can't make use of Airtel 2gig for N1,500 per month, abeg park well and keep living in the past!
Gbaamest.... Blackberry Ko, GreenBanana ni.. Soonest nd very soonest dis ntwrks won't hav a choice but to giv androids a beta data package.

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by pilotseq: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Madness at its peak...... Sorry ooh,

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Osgilliat: don't you get it that bb is too boring for users.
Whoz talking about being bored here?... If yu want a gaming phone,go 4 android abeg...we r talkin abt avin a better browsing expirience without avin 2 rely on cheats
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
fr3do: @op
do u work with RIM?
angry
Nope.... Speaking my mind.

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
calddon: @op just look at d screen shot u posted, it says it all about blackberry os
Tinx like?
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by femi4: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
tygaweezy:
Tinx like?
Its very boring.....mind you, I use bb too for the sake of being online 24/7
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
More screenshots

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by OCTAVO: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Who are you impressing with screenshots?
Your screenshots are wack!

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by freshp(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
tygaweezy:
Nope.... Speaking my mind.
..More like a drowning man...grabbing at all straws grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
God do not allow me to go back to my life of misery ....sorry blackberry

2 Likes

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by pendusky(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
i gues the madnes of carrying two phones around has stop by introducing android wit two sim... i tot of it before i make room for android.. bb has been sideline...airtel bis working, livefootbll streaming when busy in office working tooo, twitter n fb workng, whtsapp working... easy connectivity btw laptop and android...live is good with android!!!!

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by 3ace(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
OCTAVO: Android users have Airtel as an alternative. If you can't make use of Airtel 2gig for N1,500 per month, abeg park well and keep living in the past!
But unfortunately, airtel's signal is wack in some areas-mine inclusive. Call clarity is poor let alone 3g. The signal fluctuates draining battery fast. I'm just managing 260MB for N1000 from glo. Could you please give me the airtel BIS codes to subscribe and the APN. I may be using it for download whenever I'm out of my area.

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by anthony500(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
no pun intended @op what are you smoking? I really want some of that! seems to be some good stuff.

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by mychelyte(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Even I was given 1month extra.
4gb for 2months ontop 1500,but d network slow for here die,thou am using bb now may be if I get my L3 on monday there may be changes,coz weneva d signal full it powers any device.
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
tygaweezy:
Whoz talking about being bored here?... If yu want a gaming phone,go 4 android abeg...we r talkin abt avin a better browsing expirience without avin 2 rely on cheats

Better browsing experience? You obviously have not browsed with an android device before..if not you won't say this...and besides we ve got DroidVPN @OP sa what's this noise about going back to blackberry about?....abeg o....

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Better browsing experience? You obviously have not browsed with an android device before..if not you won't say this...and besides we ve got DroidVPN @OP sa what's this noise about going back to blackberry about?....abeg o....
Yu guys really think am here 4 fyt,...I av used not less dan 6 android fones,so dnt tell me abt browsin wif an android, I biliv droid vpn az bin blocked.
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
If u have used not less dan 6 Android smartphones, U Wont Behave Like The Dog Going Back to Its Vomit.

Just a view of mine.

tygaweezy:
Yu guys really think am here 4 fyt,...I av used not less dan 6 android fones,so dnt tell me abt browsin wif an android, I biliv droid vpn az bin blocked.

3 Likes

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by tygaweezy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
aze: If u have used not less dan 6 Android smartphones, U Wont Behave Like The Dog Going Back to Its Vomit.

Just a view of mine.

I can see yu r gay
Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by freshp(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
tygaweezy:
I can see yu r gay
shuo wetin concern phone and sex orientation here shocked

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by OCTAVO: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
freshp:
I tire oo...
See orientation grin

1 Like

Re: NL.... Time To Return To Blackberry Guys by drizzypat: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
freshp:
no mind am e edon see him team mate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Android Apps You Must Have 2015 / Hacking Apps On Mobile Phones / See What MTN Nigeria Sent My Friend As Prestigious Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.