Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Good Things Nigerian Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Things Nigerian Do (709 Views)

If U Love Good Things In Life Check Here!!!! / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do / So What Are Some Good Things About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Things Nigerian Do by ayo111uk(m): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2013
l know Nigerian do annoying things, but what about the good things they do..... Don't forget we once a happy nation which l think we still are.
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Need I tell you all that am the FTC!!! (1st 2 comment)

Can't just remember any good thing Nigerians do
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by boron10(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2013
A Nigerian man can accomodate a friend for as long as he (the friend) wishes to stay with strangers having no hint of the real owner of the house.

Nigerians are fun to be with. Their sense of humour is top notch.

Nigerians have high self esteem. You would hardly meet nigerians outside the shore of this country shedding tears as a result of racial discrimination.

I'll come back for me
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by k2039: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2013
boron10: A Nigerian man can accomodate a friend for as long as he (the friend) wishes to stay with strangers having an hint of the real owner of the house.

Nigerians are fun to be with. Their sense of humour is top notch.

Nigerians have high self esteem. You would hardly meet nigerians outside the shore of this country shedding tears as a result of racial discrimination.

I'll come back for me

Your last sentence, your meant more.

You post made maximum sense and I'll be following the thread for your update.

@OP, we never ever give up.
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by Emmyk(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2013
#subscribing#.
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by Freiburger(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Capable of standing on what they believe in, even at gun-point.
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by ayo111uk(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
* Nigerians are Happy People. The first thing anyone who comes to Nigeria will tell you is that, in the mist of hardship and suffering, Nigerian always take it upon themselves to be cheerful. Fela’s Song, “Suffering and Smiling”, best describes the Naija folks.

* You can visit a neighbour without first calling on the phone for invitation. Come do that for UK you will wait at the door till you go back home unless you very very lucky.

* We are caring - When the parents grow older, the grown up sons and daughters are willing to take care of them at all cost. It’s their responsibility and they are not complaining.

* We are discipling - Your mum can slap the hell out of you. And you will do nothing about it.
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by Luka316(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2013
we always take care of our simblings
Re: Good Things Nigerian Do by tpia5: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Whats with all the cursed beings on this site?

Always stirring up hatred, how were they raised for goodness sake. Na monkey raise them?

I saw the other thread title and it 's so disgusting.

Ok, i just checked the other fellow's profile and if i talk now, they'll say i'm talking.

(1) (Reply)

THUNDER STRIKE SHOCK: Share Your Experiences. / How Do You Store People's Number On Your Phone / Why Do We Pay Bus Conductors Immediately We Enter Their Buses (lagos State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.