Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43797 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
No,Never
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz.ema binu,u included my name in d bracket,datz y i tot u were refering 2 me
Good geh, oya pm ir pin, jeka set p wink
sexytabhi: No,Never
Why do you say never? Another old single woman in the making angry
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

Lmao, get angry for correcting you, do me a favour, get an english encyclopedia and study how word are used and derived, it will help you a lot, some words that are used in most cases doesn't mean they are not used in others.

wen u cant learn u r lost.u dont need an encyclopaedia to get the etymology of propose.i have thought how to use it either u learn or u go on making urself a laughing stock among people who are saavy.its ur choice.but dont peddle what u r not sure of in a forum like this.i could teach u how to use the synonyms of a context to understand the usage of words.but uld hv to be willing to learn first.and humbly.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
I pity the Babe that will ask me out i will snub ur life except i like u. I dont really rate females, met alot of them that just initiated our relationships.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
originbm:

wen u cant learn u r lost.u dont need an encyclopaedia to get the etymology of propose.i have thought how to use it either u learn or u go on making urself a laughing stock among people who are saavy.its ur choice.but dont peddle what u r not sure of in a forum like this.i could teach u how to use the synonyms of a context to understand the usage of words.but uld hv to be willing to learn first.and humbly.

okay I know your problem, when you ask a girl out, is it an offer for consideration/acceptance or not?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

I know your type.. you no dey gree, okay u are right, you know it all...

am not surprised why people fail.

u know my type?i actually didnt mean to confront u.dat was y i adressed the lady directly.yet u blew ur top.i used a conciliatory tone,yet u rebuffed me.so whos the bad guy?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=segzi cres]
Good geh, oya pm ir pin, jeka set p wink

is dat neccesary?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
*yawns*.wana take a nap
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
And let me just say here..if a guy likes a girl if she asks him out he will Never think shes "cheap" plus he'll respect and love her for it, its only when he doesnt like her that he may snub her then everyone will say he thought she was "cheap" no he just really didnt like her full stop. Its simple.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
originbm:

u know my type?i actually didnt mean to confront u.dat was y i adressed the lady directly.yet u blew ur top.i used a conciliatory tone,yet u rebuffed me.so whos the bad guy?

you were addressing the lady and not me, why then did you quote my post in reply?

hehe this one won turn my head upside down 4 broad day light
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: And let me just say here..if a guy likes a girl if she asks him out he will Never think shes "cheap" plus he'll respect and love her for it, its only when he doesnt like her that he may snub her then everyone will say he thought she was "cheap" no he just really didnt like her full stop. Its simple.

on point!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

on point!

Lol thanks Bro
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
ollywizzie: u ve spoken well bt tlkin abt being endowed? I cnt see any endowment in ur pix

You are so welcome..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by tosynomolara(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Godson201333:

Laras are always ugly ......

Superstory
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=Harbosede02][/quote]
Sharrap n send it angry angry
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by tosynomolara(f): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
jay2k: taaaaaa !!! Who wan listen to u kwanu...c u. No even try am as u wooorr woooorr reach who u wan go collect slap for im hand?? Lai lai say wetin hapen as if any1 will listen to u if u do...well u ve no option dan not trying it cos u will get d shock of ur lif......

Says who
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
If a gal shud ask me out, i'll tell her to s.uck my joystick sharp-sharp. grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Sharrap n send it angry angry
lolz...datz d last tin i wud do..try 2 b nyc
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Owilar(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Most girls find it hectic to do. But i thinck it's a normal thing that should be done by both of them without any bias.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz...datz d last tin i wud do..try 2 b nyc
shocked so you're saying thats the last thing you will do, meaning you will send it just before you go 6feet unee? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by kushsy: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
leonshom: Ladies ! Have you ever asked a Guy out, if yes,how does it turns out to be, and if No, what was stopping you? Though, the traditional thing is for guys to ask ladies out,but,let see how it turns out to be with some ladies who in one reason or the order had the cause to ask a guy out.
yes I did,a guy I could not just resist.it turned out so good and we became too close n I just got tired so I let him go not witnout struggls
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
Where my @feed_me_more at?

I'm still blushing, hun!

I wanna e-dance witchu!! tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by JesusAmbassador(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.
Guys take ladies who ask them out for granted. Most guys theses days are immature,everyone's destiny is different. When u ask a guy out n any problem occur,he says"moreover u are the one that came to ask me out"
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
shocked so you're saying thats the last thing you will do, meaning you will send it just before you go 6feet unee? undecided undecided
hun hun
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
JesusAmbassador:
Guys take ladies who ask them out for granted. Most guys theses days are immature,everyone's destiny is different. When u ask a guy out n any problem occur,he says"moreover u are the one that came to ask me out"

But won't the girl also say thesame thing if any problem occur, that's bound to happen..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: hun hun
Oya send it. Atleast this os the nicest ive beem to you wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Oya send it. Atleast this os the nicest ive beem to you wink
lolz,y nt send it?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Cleff4u(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Everytin base on matured mind, sombody lik me i will take it as love, cos it takes only love 4 a girl to summon courage 4 such tin, any guy find himself in dat position should respect d love,
Harbosede02: lolz.ema binu,u included my name in d bracket,datz y i tot u were refering 2 me
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Cleff4u(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
I Just take it as love, cos is only love dat can mak a girl to ask man out, any girl who ask me out hav already won my heart, cos i must reason wt such person, but is of matured man to reason it this way, thanks.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

okay I know your problem, when you ask a girl out,

"is it an offer for consideration/acceptance or not?"

I think you should have said:'is it a request for consideration or not?'ur grammar there is wrong.you cant "offer for cosideration".you can only request for consideration.

Now let me break it down like abc for you:make a sentence requesting for a date using 'propose 'in the sentence.

See Haibe forget any arguement u r trying to make here.if u have an english lecturer consult him.whenever u hear the phrase"propose to",u r talking of asking for a girl's hand in marriage.

Secondly ,the synonym for offer is not to propose,it is to proposition.i think thats the source of your confusion.to proposition a girl could also mean to ask a girl for se.xx.and proposition in this context is a verb .it is not the nominal form of propose.(in case u r looking at the -ion.)

Even if anyone teaches you otherwise,the person is wrong.i expect u to correct the person having known it now instead of arguing.

to propose does not in anyway mean or denote to offer.it is to proposition that is synonymous with to offer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Sanboy25: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
No. smiley
I put the blame on Tradition. smiley
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Lustig(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na my chic ask me out o... Nd na she first kiss me sef d first time we had dat sweet se.x nd it bin 2 years of absolute BLISS

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.