Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43817 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbosede02: lyk seriously??u are a slowpoke,don't u think itz 2 early 4 trash lyk dis...pathetic fool.get a lyf!
e still dey pain you? grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbosede02: lyk seriously??u are a slowpoke,don't u think itz 2 early 4 trash lyk dis...pathetic fool.get a lyf!

Hey hun, let it go.. Show some sense of maturity and a little bit of humor, just Ignore the comments..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2013
nyssa111:

Hey hun, let it go.. Show some sense of maturity and a little bit of humor, just Ignore the comments..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2013
baggy4luv: i en wia d downment

U blind ni
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2013
dr dams: I need a male to assess dat nt a female..
2. So u were able 2 no she has nice skin 4rm mere internet pic.
3. U b lez

Nice skin my faecal sample!!!

Whoa! Cool it tiger, get a grip.. Why the anger?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
lorretta u: you're pretty don't listen to anyone who says otherwise wink kiss

Thanks hun..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Segeggs: @Harbosede

why did you change ur profile pic? Is it cos u've been getting dissed? Well ur new one, which is a combination of several shots, has got a shot where u look like someone with pot belly;another shows u have patch-patch hair like sey rat chop am. With all those deformities, i still wont mind bleeping you.....hahahaha God forbid grin

oya revenge make i see u.[/quote

LMAO na K?O? Be this o grin grin
[quote author=sexytabhi]
No baby,you got it wrong,there's no point insulting you cos I don't do it. Now you misunderstood that comment cos of your one sided mentality which makes you believe other people do what you do. (which is more archaic). I have never asked a man out and will never ask one out,next time before you jump rudely at people,try and ask some questions that way you will display more maturity and less ignorance kiss..you would look like a modern man when you put up some respect for people smiley
Looooooool, you definitely are not modern. You might need a time machine to bring you back to 2013 bae, cause ur still on 1902, goodlack" tho. looool grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2013
nyssa111:

Thanks hun..
you look short from your pic here which takes 80% of whatever beauty u think you have away. Prove me wrong post a full pic wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Olajumokeibk: Oh Gosh! That's d suckest tin av ever heard. Am i not beautiful enough to get any guy I want without asking him out? Evn my eyes will make him fall head down. I trust my guts , they nevr fall my hand

girls like u bragging might be girls with hump-back. Better start toasting guys or remain single.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by bimbos3xy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Never in this world or the world to come.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by warrior101: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
@harbosede ~ you morbid son of a biitch, was i talking to you. three words for your sorrow gut, "suck a cockk"
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
warrior101: @harbosede ~ you morbid son of a biitch, was i talking to you. three words for your sorrow gut, "suck a cockk"
...and die slow
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote
author=Feed me more]Yes, i did ask someone (a Nairalander)out, cuz i
thought he was intelligent, witty and funny, it's not like i asked him
out anyway, but i kinda initiated a contact between us, but alas i was
disappointed, cuz he was damn too should i say timid or lemme
just put it this way, he was lacking in confidence.[/quote]

Am pretty sure that was 190
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013
obowunmi: A girl has asked me out. But I wasn't single when she did.

She's still on my mind though.

Dump ur wife then and go for her!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Ogadtop(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
segzi cres:
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52
stop being insultive and gtow up. must a wlman ask a man out.if others can do it,must every1 do it? a simple question was asked.it could either be yes or no.haba.u could have said the thread is for ladies who have asked a guy out or who intend asking one out.lets learn to accommodate one another.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

stop being insultive and gtow up. must a wlman ask a man out.if others can do it,must every1 do it? a simple question was asked.it could either be yes or no.haba.u could have said the thread is for ladies who have asked a guy out or who intend asking one out.lets learn to accommodate one another.

GBAM!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by abikelat(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
I reject it. Why should I do such
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
abikelat: I reject it. Why should I do such

Are u ok? As in, did u complete ur dose accordingly?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by abikelat(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
RedBenson:

Are u ok? As in, did u complete ur dose accordingly?
Oh,so you sneaked out of yaba left as speculated,it is now confirmed. One advice please:don't go about biting people, alright?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
abikelat: Oh,so you sneaked out of yaba left as speculated,it is now confirmed.
One advice please:don't go about biting people, alright?

Ur medical condition needs urgent attention before u hit the road/mkt struggling waste bins with other mad fellows
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by abikelat(f): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
RedBenson:

Ur medical condition needs urgent attention before u hit the road/mkt struggling waste bins with other mad fellows
This is a stolen point,pick another line and be creative,if u want war of words,don't steal from your oponent.. YABA LEFT ESCAPEE,
Lemme run out before you bite me cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2013
abikelat:
This is a stolen point,pick another line and be creative,if u want war
of words,don't steal from your oponent.. YABA LEFT ESCAPEE,
Lemme run out before you bite me cheesy

You are 42 already and still unremorsely single. 5yrs more, we shall know.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by keenn: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Av witnessed both. A girl once acted hard to get, but later dated M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ after long thing. But meeen! she later so much disgust M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, upon discovern that she is so empty. And another who asked M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ out, turned out to be a lady i got too so much love and respect. She went about it in a so much matured way, though, i could feel the tension she had to pass through getn M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. i could still rember how hard her heart was beatn when we first kissed. Why wount a brother bleed for this. Well, not all brothers can get this emotional about this act of bravery. If i were a girl, before asking a guy out, i would get to find out his personality, because some of us aint worth that priviledge. Good luck to u ladies.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by baggy4luv(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
nyssa111:

U blind ni
ur left bweest dy kraze
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by baggy4luv(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
segzi cres:
you look short from your pic here which takes 80% of whatever beauty u think you have away. Prove me wrong post a full pic wink
gurl wey b say na for ònly 9t she dy fain
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by baggy4luv(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
nyssa111:

Thanks hun..
u nid glasses caveman
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by cahnellven: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2013
7 gals has asked me out n i've dated exactly seven shawties.what dis means is that,i've neva asked a gal out b4. .i wish i cud,bt am not complaining since those dan can r helping me awt.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Lincoln94(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
U can lie oooooh...Choi!!....
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2014
Lincoln94:
U can lie oooooh...Choi!!....
u tink so??
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by cecejobs(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
segzicres:
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
. "=D" ♡HaHaHa♡
. <> ĥǻĥǻHa♡
. _/ \_ ĥǻĥǻ ĥǻĥǻ . You αяε wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / This Is Why Men Cheat / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.