Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. (24390 Views)

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / When Don Jazzy Used To Play For Mum Gee / Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by LailaIkeji1: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2013
According to Don Jazzy, he and brother Jay used to walk from Awodiora through Mba, through Orege to Boundary market to sell agidi, akamu, fried yam and plantain.
And he thanks God more when people hear his 'Back when' stories and don't believe him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/don-jazzy-says-he-used-to-sell-akara.html

4 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2013
What an upgrade now he sells loya milk cheesy

53 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by homesteady(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2013
spongeback: What an upgrade now he sells loya milk cheesy

Sharrap! He sells the most expensive wine in the world

9 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2013
homesteady:

Sharrap! He sells the most expensive wine in the world
Phuck you it wasn't the most expensive wine but the 280€ version grin

4 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Kini big deal? Me sef i hawk plantain for Festac Town back in the 90's. Osheey!! grin

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by omiobo: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2013
I have my own story. It's God's grace to be here.

8 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2013
He is the most recently crowned JACK OF ALL TRADE.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by BabaAlabi: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
So?
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by tellwisdom: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
The akara don finish?

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ekaette pls come and test the new panties i bought for you lemme know if its ur size jare. Don't know the type of nonsense threads these nairaland people are opening

8 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Omobarca: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
tellwisdom: The akara don finish?
grin No, oya take over †he akara business
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
truly insipirational Don Baba Jay cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
I use to hawk Igbo and gold circle at Ayilara -opposite black sugar nite club..

7 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by jaymichael(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Na true, used to visit his mother's sister mama Queen AKA MADAM chi chi, @25 Ekundayo, street Oregie, Ajegunle, just 10 minutes walk from Awodiora estate. Collins used to stay @Awodiora Estate. me too used to "kiri" sweets and chewing gum all around Ajegunle those days.

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by angelTI(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its like all naija celebrities has a grass2grace story.

Thank God for what Don jazzy is now.

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
I like inspirational stories like this... The fact that it takes just 1second for an ugly caterpillar to turn into a beautiful butterfly, guarantees hope to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Wizzy14418(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Everyone has a story...very soon,you will hear mine nd wont bliv it... wen i get there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by iamdsam: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
I thank God for his life

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Kolade9(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
jaymichael: Na true, used to visit his mother's sister mama Queen AKA MADAM chi chi, @25 Ekundayo, street Oregie, Ajegunle, just 10 minutes walk from Awodiora estate. I stay @23 next compound. Collins used to stay @Awodiora Estate. me too used to "kiri" sweets and chewing gum all around Ajegunle those days.
Cool story undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by simade123(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
1st 2 comment 4 real
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by kstyle2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
*In 2face's voice*...nw i knw u can acheive somtyn if u dicipline evn if u sell somtyn lyk gala...i luv stories lyk dis...it inspires u...timaya sold plantain,omawumi sold akara,ebaba trrk 4rm festac 2 ikeja,jaywon wz a bus conductor,beverly osu sold t0t0....k style go blow sotey boko go envy

5 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Fazhy: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Eyahhhh.

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Temismith(f): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Noted! But person no necessaryly need to sell akara befr he make am for life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by koolet: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Levels dey change nw,,, even P.SQUARE were once Bread sellers selling Twins Bread back then @ jos.... baba God change my levels too ooh

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by glizengem(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Eya so touching stories d@ touch d hrt n tickle d armpit#cant stop crying
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by nerodenero: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
From grass to grace!
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Let him give God the glory.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by simade123(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wizzy14418: Everyone has a story...very soon,you will hear mine nd wont bliv it... wen i get there!!!
so u never better

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by fyneguy: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Kini big deal? Me sef i hawk plantain for Festac Town back in the 90's. Osheey!! grin

Ha! so na u be the gurl wey dey always bang my window say ''Broda, u no go buy plantain today?---- pls buy na'' grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her / Shan George Childhood Throwback Picture / Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.