Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike (2096 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts PDP With His Grammars, About The Coming Election / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Those Behind His Fake Twitter Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2013
Nigeria's funniest house member, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon never ceases to amaze us with his dramatic grammer usage.

Check out what he said on the current ASUU strike issue battling higher institutions in the country;

"This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a maladorous excresence of mobocracy... With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia"

Can someone pls interprete this?

Source: http://naijagists.com/patrick-obahiagbon-blows-grammer-on-ASUU-strike-2013-paraphlegic-crinkum-crankum/
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by sunstyle(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2013
this man don start again dis ur big grammer no fit solve ASUU problem. His grammer is meant 2 entertain Nigerians. I dey laugh oo.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Instead of making suggestions that will bring an end to the strike in an understandable way, him dey use grammer turn the whole thing to joke..very funny. Me i no fit code the thing wey talk o. Abeg sombody help
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by MissYuzedo(f): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
What is the essence of communication when the audience cannot comprehend what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
I thought I knew big grammer embarassed Anyhow sha, ASUU doesn't understand this. #Where's my dictionary sef?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by OJODEL10(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
I BEG FORGET THIS BROTHER HE DEY TALK TO HIMSELF
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by Preceedo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
No forward minded man or man who has love for his nation will ever say this no wonder h is not better dan clown in the house.......ASUU strike is not a laughing matter.......I pray my sis no carry bele for dis strike
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by njuwo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
OKADA! Abeg no stop here, my time neva reach.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by chiboy429(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
He shud make gud use of his talent ,in making sure he helps matter.ASUU has dis organised every stdnts plan.i was reali touched wen mr president who supoz 2 assure that things are ok ,he is busy urging studnt not to embark on any form of illicit act during the course of the strike,i thought he was formerly a scholar,he ought to have known beta the plights of the strike rather than making those derogatory and unpleasant remark is it going to help matters?.what does he expect an idle mind.
Nigeria is such a nation like the proverbial onion,where on frying leaves its origin and go to near neighbourhood to pour out its sweet aroma.meanwhile its place is stinking.that is to say,nigeria and her government involves her self in irrelevant samaritan service that is getting out of hand but here we are facing several drowning problems that requires one resources or another.
Several aid rescue that nigeria has embarked on shows how extravagant nigeria is ,just few months ago ,nigeria sent out troops of forces including mobile,JTF,soldiers to Mali on peace keeping during their ethnic crisis,where as just one group of person called boko haram is giving us sleepless 9t.
Still on Mali issue nigeria gave Mali millions of dollars to use in sustaining her agricultural practices and for sponsoring her presidential elections,why do we love notice me too much.we are here struggling with unemployment,strike every where,boko haram etc etc.how many of them has sent their own aid or even passed a call to know how far.
It is on this note that we should rethink and make things easier for all of us.you can like us at http://enews.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike by Switup: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
I don't understand anythin he said..., but i sure do love that man... When i grow up and know how to read and write.., i will be like him, i promise...

(1) (Reply)

Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He / Iraq Christians Told To Convert Or Face Death / Breaking News:- FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.