Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints (1409 Views)

Rich Churches Poor Members / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please watch , digest and share, one of the BEST rebuttals of the TITHE and Prosperity LIE.

1 Like

Re: Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints by emperorchedda(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jst part of d deception of christainity
Re: Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please is it logical for every member of a church to be rich? Law of economics is also applicable in churches. Some pastors sell books, tapes in millions how can you blame them for the poverty of some saints?

If I develop myself to become a public speaker n Pastor, I'm I under any obligation to distribute my hard earned money?

note: I'm defending only the genuine Pastors
Re: Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints by shdemidemi(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2013
We are ambassadors of God on earth, the last time I checked ambassadors go to represent the affairs of their parent country in another country; an ambassador can not become a citizen of the country they have been sent to serve. Our pastors are not just willing to be citizens of the world, they want to own the world.

The lack of understanding in the body of Christ is pitiable, yet Christ is still looking for a body to rest His head.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: COZA SEX Scandal Ese Walter Rapping At Glo X-factor / Bishop Vincent Ezeonyia Of Catholic Diocese Of Aba Is Dead / Six Steps To Salvation(SSS)- A Must Read For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.