Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,569 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

[must Read] "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [must Read] "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up (903 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / ''I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence'': Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Opens Up On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Glamourogo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
[Must Read] "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up. No doubt, fans love and adore movie stars. However, despite the love, the personal life of some of these stars is far from decent. Actresses, especially those who are stereotyped as cheap, promiscuous, money hungry, greedy and selfish are worst hit...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/08/nolywood-actors-who-have-found-christ.html

Re: [must Read] "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by emperorchedda(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
We no wan read tongue
Re: [must Read] "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dear Chika!

I won't believe you... Reasons are:

1. You only told us the parts that will favour you alone.

2. You were the only lady I saw who posed joyfully in the court whilst in the course of divorce.

3. You didn't tell us the things you always do or say that often made your ex husband to be vexed beat you.

4. I once saw a picture of yours smoking some things that a wife material shouldn't try.

5. There were stories that a thieving politician set up a boutique for you in the FCT whilst you were yet to get a divorce.

6. I'm so sure that he loved you enough to want to spend the rest of his life with you. So, this issue of him beating you always is questionable because you must have done heart rendering things against him.

7. I don't like you... Maybe because of your charisma and your fake life that you run after.

ADVISE: All this bad character(s) of yours is making your big nose to show more. Lolzzzz tongue If I may ask, are you a cousin to pinochio?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'there Is Power Between My Legs' - Nigerian Singer Maheeda / Photos - Video: Jim Iyke Delivered From Demonic Possession At TB Joshua's Synago / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Birthday Handing Out Bags Of Rice To Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.