Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC (859 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Buhari May Destroy Nigeria Soon / Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by chaloner(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2013
By Gbenga Olarinoye
The newly registered All Progressive Congress (APC) has a warning for Nigerians: President Goodluck Jonathan’s purported re-election bid ahead of 2015 general elections may destroy the country.

“He (President Jonathan) treats national issues with levity. All he is concerned about is his third term. He has reduced Nigeria to kindergarten governance. This is dangerous and may destroy the nation”, Interim National Chairman of APC, Chief Adebisi Akande, said yesterday. He added: “Jonathan is the most powerful President in the world. He has all the powers arrogated to him, yet he is asking for more”.

Akande, a former governor of Osun State, buttressed his claim that the President is unfit for re-election with the allegation that he wrote two letters to the President as the National Chairman of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, on national issues, but Jonathan failed to reply.

“I did not see President Jonathan as a serious-minded person. Nigeria’s problem today is Jonathan. I wrote him twice when I was in office as National Chairman of the ACN on issues bordering on the state of the nation and, till date, he did not acknowledge the letters not to talk of replying”, the APC leader, who spoke while fielding questions from journalists on the state of the nation in Ila Orangun, Osun State, said.

He likened President Jonathan’s style of governance to that of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying the President keeps harassing anybody that stands on his way with anti-graft or security agencies.

Akande noted that the political crisis in Rivers State was as a result of the President’s ambition to remain in office beyond 2015.

On the quality of the person to flag the APC presidential ticket in the 2015 election, he said, “We want a thinking leadership in this country and not a kindergarten leader like Jonathan.”

The APC leader denied media reports that his party was not keen about the 2015 presidential election,saying he was misquoted
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/jonathans-2015-bid-may-destroy-nigeria-apc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.epOHXB3J.dpuf
http://www.weyab.com/2013/08/jonathans-2015-bid-may-destroy-nigeria.html

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by malele(m): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2013
But buhari ambition will unite nigera useless animal.
If APC actually wrote this crap then there is problem with that party

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Bobandgreat: 5:14am On Aug 11, 2013
You wrote or Tinubu asked u to write?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Compliance(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Every ruling president has always been the problem of Nigeria per tenure...How can Nigeria's problem be just one man? Akande did excellently worse when He was in Osun, old sluggish slave of tinubu. GEJ has the right to bid just like any other corrupt politician...why are these APC folks scared of him in disguise of despise. Akande now has the platform to jagon-talk...talk is cheap while 9ja politics is dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Compliance: Every ruling president has always been the problem of Nigeria per tenure...How can Nigeria's problem be just one man? Akande did excellently worse when He was in Osun, old sluggish slave of tinubu. GEJ has the right to bid just like any other corrupt politician...why are these APC folks scared of him in disguise of despise. Akande now has the platform to jagon-talk...talk is cheap while 9ja politics is dirty.

Its so sure u are a born liar and might die as one! Akande did excellently worse in Osun u said I won't stress myself lecturing you as to what he did in Osun...Go and do your findings

Yet dis same set of 'non-performers'(AD/AC//ACN) as u claimed have never been guests of EFCC since 1999 till date after their tenure,yet they didn't perform
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Maxymilliano(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2013
chaloner:
The newly registered All Progressive Congress (APC) has a warning for Nigerians: President Goodluck Jonathan’s purported re-election bid ahead of 2015 general elections may destroy the country.

“He (President Jonathan) treats national issues with levity. All he is concerned about is his third term. He has reduced Nigeria to kindergarten governance. This is dangerous and may destroy the nation”, Interim National Chairman of APC, Chief Adebisi Akande, said yesterday. He added: “Jonathan is the most powerful President in the world. He has all the powers arrogated to him, yet he is asking for more”.

Akande, a former governor of Osun State, buttressed his claim that the President is unfit for re-election with the allegation that he wrote two letters to the President as the National Chairman of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, on national issues, but Jonathan failed to reply.

“I did not see President Jonathan as a serious-minded person. Nigeria’s problem today is Jonathan. I wrote him twice when I was in office as National Chairman of the ACN on issues bordering on the state of the nation and, till date, he did not acknowledge the letters not to talk of replying”, the APC leader, who spoke while fielding questions from journalists on the state of the nation in Ila Orangun, Osun State, said.

He likened President Jonathan’s style of governance to that of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying the President keeps harassing anybody that stands on his way with anti-graft or security agencies.

Akande noted that the political crisis in Rivers State was as a result of the President’s ambition to remain in office beyond 2015.

Can't seem to make any sense out of this nonsense.

So, Jonathan is not a serious-minded person, he treats national issues with levity and unfit for re-election all because you wrote him twice as National Chairman of a party and he neither acknowledged the receipt nor reply it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by k2039: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Bisi Akande is just doing his job, if I were in his shoes, I would have said the same.

In politics, you paint your oponent as someone people should run on.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Ryabcool(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Jonathan is unfit, neither is Tinubu, neither is Buhari... We need a total overhaul. New hands on deck.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Amanwulu1(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2013
gej has an ambition, bisi, buhari, tinubu, el-rufai and all of us have ambitions yet it is only one man's dat'll destroy naija. Hv apc come to term wit d power of incumbence? Tel me smthing i don't knw.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by Emperor007: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2013
APC should present a better alternative not Buhari, else they should shut up.

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Bid May Destroy Nigeria – APC by gramci: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Why is APC afraid of President GEJ?

(1) (Reply)

World War 3; Three Countries Offer Military Assets For U.S. Attack On Syria. / .. / EXPOSED!!! Why Jonathan Sacked Emordi And Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.