Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section (5038 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Tgirl4real(f): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Seeing that the purpose of this thread was not acomplished;

www.nairaland.com/1392516/dont-want-maclatunji-lets-get

I have decided to start a new one based on what people suggested.

I know we all are not pleased with the way things turned out, but let's put that aside for now and look for a way forward.

I am imploring us to nominate 3 users we deem fit for the job.

Please note that these people must be matured, unbiased people that can separate emotions and sentiments from Faith or their religion as the case may be.

This is very important cos indeed we don't wanna start a war here.

More grace as you cooperate.

Thanks.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Tgirl4real(f): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2013
Maclatunji,

you may consider replacing the other thread by sticking this one.

This is my little contribution to the matter on ground.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Tgirl4real(f): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2013
I would like to inform us that Seun is not bound to appoint anyone nominated here. This is an exercise done in good faith, hopefully, a moderator will emerge from it.

I don't wanna give false hopes.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by k2039: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2013
We need three moderators

1.Muskeeto or logic boy (Atheist)

2. Goshen or Obadiah (This option is valid if Jesoul decides to quit)

3. Chukwudi44 or any other competent catholic (catholic)

All groups well and adequately represented. The jihadist can go back to his section and moderate

Or better still manmustwac (the peoples choice) should be reinstated

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Mohwasapedo: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl did Seun or maclatunji ask you to do this or you took the decision on your own?
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by tpia5: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2013
I know we all are not pleased with the way things turned out,

easy on the superlatives,

all means what?

just because some people arent vocal doesnt mean they want to be misrepresented.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by tpia5: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2013
k2039: We need three moderators

1.Muskeeto or logic boy

2. Goshen or Obadiah

is this sarcasm?
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Mohwasapedo: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2013
My choice for mods is one atheist mod and two christian mods because christians are more than atheists here so they shouls have more mods.

Atheist mod should be mazaje if he is interested. He has spent a large number of years on nairaland and so he should have a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

I nominate pastor kun to be christian moderator.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Tgirl4real(f): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:

easy on the superlatives,

all means what?

just because some people arent vocal doesnt mean they want to be misrepresented.

Tpia, stop trolling abeg. I believe you understand simple English. When bible says "all nation", do you get what it says or not?

The thread is for nomination.

Mod, kindly delete all off topic.

thanks.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by free2ryhme: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Creating a Christian subsection just like the islamic prototype is that a difficult task
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Tgirl4real(f): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:
Tgirl did Seun or maclatunji ask you to do this or you took the decision on your own?

Personal decision. thanks for cooperating.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by tpia5: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2013
if the site owner is an atheist, why does the forum even have or need a christian section.

if I owned a forum, i would not have an atheist section, since i am not one.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by tobechi20(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real: I would like to inform us that Seun is not bound to appoint anyone nominated here. This is an exercise done in good faith, hopefully, a moderator will emerge from it.

I don't wanna give false hopes.

why should we nominate someone when our nominee might not even make it there

when seun may impose one on us

wont it be a fruitless excercise

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by tpia5: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Tpia, stop trolling abeg. I believe you understand simple English. When bible says "all nation", do you get what it says or not?

The thread is for nomination.

Mod, kindly delete all off topic.

thanks.

were you asked to start such a thread?

It should be deleted because one already exists.

stop getting ahead of yourself and quit making trouble.

if you're angling for the mod position here, just say so, this is embarassing.

and yes, your use of "all" is unnecessary and intentionally misleading.

una just dey carry seun's forum for head.

6 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Mohwasapedo: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Personal decision. thanks for cooperating.

It was very nice of you to start this thread but you have to realise that seun has already decided to make maclatunji the decision maker when it comes to the next moderator for this section. Even if people come to a decision on your thread, he is going to disregard it and follow maclatunji's advise instead.
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Ishilove: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Fuji House of Commotion grin

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2013
how much is d mod job I'm interested cheesy
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by texaco1: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2013
grin
I never knew the religion section is as interesting as this ,maybe I should be coming here more often

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by frolicka: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1: grin
I never knew the religion section is as interesting as this ,maybe I should be coming here more often

I tell you I have been laughing, are they been paid for their troubles?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Enegod(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Yungwizzzy: how much is d mod job I'm interested cheesy
I'm nominating, Yungwizzzy, he wants to do it for the money. He wont be biased cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by cyrexx: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2013
I nominate Enigma and Muskeeto. Both of them are active.

Enigma has been here for long and he is matured and sensible. He is a veteran who had the respect and admiration of most people around here.

Also Muskeeto has been here for long, he is balanced and won't let religious sentiments get in the way of fair moderation.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Joagbaje(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2013
k2039: We need three moderators

1.Muskeeto or logic boy (Atheist)

2. Goshen or Obadiah (This option is valid if Jesoul decides to quit)

3. Chukwudi44 or any other competent catholic (catholic)

All groups well and adequately represented. The jihadist can go back to his section and moderate

Or better still manmustwac (the peoples choice) should be reinstated

A religious section doesn't need an atheis as moderator , an atheist doesn't believe in religion nor God. So why should moderate.

I nominate Bidam or Snow White .
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by texaco1: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2013
grin
Don't you guys think you need a babalawo too,since he will be in the middle

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by cyrexx: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Joagbaje:

A religious section doesn't need an atheis as moderator , an atheist doesn't believe in religion nor God. So why should moderate.

I nominate Bidam or Snow White .

Correction.

We don't believe in God cos he doesn't exist.

However religion and religious people exist and we "believed" in them.

Face it guys, without us, this religious section will be so boring.

5 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by DRPYGRU: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by texaco1: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2013
grin grin
To be honest it is peeps like this that makes nairaland to be so much fun and that other guy called musiwa and obadiah,seun should really be given u guys a party every year
cyrexx:

Correction.

We don't believe in God cos he doesn't exist.

However religion and religious people exist and we "believed" them.

Face it guys, without us, this religious section will be so boring.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Enegod(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2013
texaco1: grin
Don't you guys think you need a babalawo too,since he will be in the middle
grin
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Joagbaje(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2013
You're wrong buddy, christian liife is most exiting . If you doubt it just imagine having an atheist section on this forum and a christian section and see how boring the atheist section will be.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Gboliwe: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl, welcome. I would nominate

1. Tgirl (wish she could leave the family section for greatgod or chaircover)

2. Joagbaje

3. Muskeeto

4. Oladeegbu
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by texaco1: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Trust me guys the best person to moderate this section is musiwa ,once you allow him to post his satelite pictures and you keep telling him he is the messiah for nigeria ,he won't ban anybody ,believe me

7 Likes

Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Gombs(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Imagine folks nominating an atheist (who believes there's no God) to moderate overr those who believe there is.

BTW mac don hide my posts way back...n yeah, d man is biased...but na seun forum...and he's d boss, he chose a mod, and last time I checked there's no rule stating we operate democracy here, and evn if its nice to practice democracy here, there are ways to go abt protesting...and I admonish this way, so lemme nominate frosbel..lol

Thanks
Re: Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2013
The poisoned chalice that is the moderators job.

It always ends in a sack, unless you get paid for it not worth it at all.

Mosi mosi do not fall for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Muslim Women Promised In Paradise? / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests / Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.