Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) (834 Views)

Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by under12: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Plssss who knws a working home remedy for sun burn,I used to spend much time in the sun which resulted in the darkening of my skin.everyone nw complains of how dark I hv become.I wld like to restore my skin colour w/o bleech.who knws a tested working method.thnkz in anticipation
Re: Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
maybe u need to just rest. sometimes that dioes justice to ur skin
under12: Plssss who knws a working home remedy for sun burn,I used to spend much time in the sun which resulted in the darkening of my skin.everyone nw complains of how dark I hv become.I wld like to restore my skin colour w/o bleech.who knws a tested working method.thnkz in anticipation
Re: Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by under12: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
kinesis: maybe u need to just rest. sometimes that dioes justice to ur skin
dats ryt bro. . .but dis is lagos ur boy gotta hustle
Re: Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by anitaaliu: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
under12: Plssss who knws a working home remedy for sun burn,I used to spend much time in the sun which resulted in the darkening of my skin.everyone nw complains of how dark I hv become.I wld like to restore my skin colour w/o bleech.who knws a tested working method.thnkz in anticipation

Aloe vera supplemnt is one of the best for sunburn. Then to maintain the beautiful skin buy glutathione tabs 250mg and vit C tabs 1000mg. You will be glad you did.
Re: Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by under12: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
anitaaliu:

Aloe vera supplemnt is one of the best for sunburn. Then to maintain the beautiful skin buy glutathione tabs 250mg and vit C tabs 1000mg. You will be glad you did.
aiit. . .wld try em.thnks
Bdw wat do u tink abt lime
Re: Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by anitaaliu: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
under12: aiit. . .wld try em.thnks
Bdw wat do u tink abt lime
Oh yes lime is great too, but its also citrus meaning its rich in vit C so its either you do lime or vit C, same tin. You tk both and ur body will just waste the excess out
Re: Help Needed!!! Home Remedy For Sunburn(ligthen Skin W/o Bleeching) by under12: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2013
anitaaliu:
Oh yes lime is great too, but its also citrus meaning its rich in vit C so its either you do lime or vit C, same tin. You tk both and ur body will just waste the excess out
thnx

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Really Looking 5 Years Younger / Why Do Two White Americans Get The Ebola Serum While Hundreds Of Africans Die? / Ebola: 1 Quarantined, Doctor Placed Under Surveillance In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.