Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! (1394 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / OK / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Got to know about this great forum in 2008 but didn't register until recently.

Got a friend whose been in this relationship with some luvly and respectful gurl for 4yrs, to whom I introduced nairaland. Before now, my friend and his gf have been great together but ever since I introduced him to this site, it's been one bitter quarrel after another!

I know the site can be quite addictive but his own situation is quite unlike any you've ever seen! I mean, this dude literally stays online for up to 20hrs in a day!!

I'm openin this thread to seek advice on his behalf because, sooner or later, he may loose his gurl thanks to nairaland and ME!!

Realy feel some sort of guilt for what's goin on between them. The other day, his gf came crying to my house and was like she went visiting, stayed on for a couple hrs and her guy couldn't keep up a convo for more than 5mins! That he says there's a constant war raggin batween Goodluck suporters and the opposition and one has to be steadfast to put those "demons" where they belong!

I don't know, perhaps someone out there has once been caught up in a similar situation. An advice from them as to how they dealt with it would be quite helpful and appreciated.

Their relationship needs urgent salvation!

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by mployer(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2013
I think u exaggerated wen u said he spends an average of 20hrs a day on NL. Hope u don't expect us to believe he puts in only 4hrs to his work( if he has any) and sleep. Nairaland addiction is not totally bad depending on what he does. If he engages on intellectual discussion, advertises his business and updates his knowledge, it is for their benefit. I think the gf should register with NL, in that way they will always hav something to talk about, just like me and everybody I introduced to this forum. Long live NL! cool
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by 190: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Since u said Goodluck then na politics section be that - Na him wahala be that

I was thinkin he's one of those broke a-r-s-e romance section boys wif no jobs seated 24/7 on romance section

Well na him sabi - watever rocks his boats, I bet ur friend is a broke -a-r-s-e too seating on NL won't fetch him a single dollar, na una sabi

Introduce me 2his gf if u really wanna help him out undecided
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by mployer(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2013
190: Since u said Goodluck then na politics section be that - Na him wahala be that

I was thinkin he's one of those broke a-r-s-e romance section boys wif no jobs seated 24/7 on romance section

Well na him sabi - watever rocks his boats, I bet ur friend is a broke -a-r-s-e too seating on NL won't fetch him a single dollar, na una sabi

Reason NL is not always a safe place to seek advice, e-bullies full here. I tel ya angry
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Seun should shut down nairaland cos of ur fwnd...i fink datz d solution
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Godson201333(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2013
JUst passing by,dunno wat to tell ya,I mean i dunno wat to tell ya grin grin
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2013
190: Since u said Goodluck then na politics section be that - Na him wahala be that

@ em-ployer: Perhaps I was missunderstood. Though he stays logged in for as much as I indicated, he doesn't stay active for that long. But trust me, he is active for @ least 9hrs daily
, mostly in the politics section, especially when hanging out with friends. He appears completely detatched from tha table and in a world of his own. I luv this place and usualy come around to have fun especially when I'm feelin under the weather. Reading pple's post on here could realy have some kind fo therapeutic effect on oneself. But my friend's situation is realy different.

@ 190: The way you carry on tho... Trust me, the guy's anything but broke. He works with an international NGO and earns no less than 350k monthly... And it realy wouldave been more helpful if you had made a realistic sugestion.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by mployer(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2013
@OP, I think your friend is one of those dat write volumes of words in d politics section. I still maintain d gf should register with NL, read his posts and try starting discussion on it. He will surely be interested.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by k2039: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2013
Just give Seun his IP address.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2013
@ m-ployer: wld suggest that to him. See if it works out. Much thanx for ur show of concern.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2013
k2039: Just give Seun his IP address.

How's this gonna help?
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2013
This is when u tot nairaland is that important!
undecided
Apart from the fact av been banned in some section, for some weeks av been off the site..
Enjoying other essense!
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Tolexander: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Assuming am the gurl, i will register on nairaland with an handle he won't know, gat my guys handle, stalk him and antagonise all his posts so that he will be vexed with my posts and violently react. By this he will be banned by Afam(cos na afam dey give ban till 2090) on politics that is his prefered section and have my time.

If he opens another handle, i will repeat it again.

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Tolexander: Assuming am the gurl, i will register on nairaland with an handle he won't know, gat my guys handle, stalk him and antagonise all his posts so that he will be vexed with my posts and violently react. By this he will be banned by Afam(cos na afam dey give ban till 2090) on politics that is his prefered section and have my time.

If he opens another handle, i will repeat it again.

Lol!! Quite an idea!
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by mployer(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2013
spartan66:
How's this gonna help?
Seun will ban his IP. He won't be able to access nairaland anymore.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
m-ployer:
Hmmm. Make i nor come cause bigger wahala as i dey try solve one o! Completely denyin him access may be counter productive. Dude may become depressed o. Or how u check am?
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by w4l3XzY3(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
m-ployer:
lol what is proxy for?
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by fr3do(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Block nairaland on his browser.
You can assign a proxy for NL
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by mployer(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
fr3do: Block nairaland on his browser.
You can assign a proxy for NL
shebi u go snatch em computa from am com proxy am like say em be small pikin? That ur proxy stuff can't work for an adult using his own pc to brouse.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by mployer(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
spartan66:
Hmmm. Make i nor come cause bigger wahala as i dey try solve one o! Completely denyin him access may be counter productive. Dude may become depressed o. Or how u check am?
Bros, it won't work dat way. The guy dat made the suggestion was only joking.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Damon03(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tell the girlfriend to abandon him for 3 weeks undecided
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by oluwasuski: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Damon03: Tell the girlfriend to abandon him for 3 weeks undecided

shuo! you wan kill the girl? 350k per month no be small money o.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by segzicres(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Seun should shut down nairaland cos of ur fwnd...i fink datz d solution
Chai! This geh agaon? cry undecided
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by MrCork: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
spartan66: Got to know about this great forum in 2008 but didn't register until recently.

Got a friend whose been in this relationship with some luvly and respectful gurl for 4yrs, to whom I introduced nairaland. Before now, my friend and his gf have been great together but ever since I introduced him to this site, it's been one bitter quarrel after another!

I know the site can be quite addictive but his own situation is quite unlike any you've ever seen! I mean, this dude literally stays online for up to 20hrs in a day!!

I'm openin this thread to seek advice on his behalf because, sooner or later, he may loose his gurl thanks to nairaland and ME!!

Realy feel some sort of guilt for what's goin on between them. The other day, his gf came crying to my house and was like she went visiting, stayed on for a couple hrs and her guy couldn't keep up a convo for more than 5mins! That he says there's a constant war raggin batween Goodluck suporters and the opposition and one has to be steadfast to put those "demons" where they belong!

I don't know, perhaps someone out there has once been caught up in a similar situation. An advice from them as to how they dealt with it would be quite helpful and appreciated.

Their relationship needs urgent salvation!

..bro..is she darkskin?..how can i help? angry
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Chai! This geh agaon? cry undecided
u mean 2 write "again"...
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by segzicres(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: u mean 2 write "again"...
All hail CAPTAIN OBVIOUS angry
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
All hail CAPTAIN OBVIOUS angry
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Damon03(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
oluwasuski:

Chai grin
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
oluwasuski:

LOL. She wldnt die bro, she aint doing badly either. Can pick up her own tabs any day any time.

But una don turn this thread to something of a joke oo. And I came seeking advice.
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro..is she darkskin?..how can i help? angry

Mbok, I nor dey oo. And this your moniker sha!!
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by Sanboy25: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hmm, what's his nickname on this website ? I can relate to his story...

P.S: Who is 'liking' all of my post ?
Re: SOS!!! Nairaland Tearing Them Appart! by spartan66(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Hmm, what's his nickname on this website ? I can relate to his story...

P.S: Who is 'liking' all of my post ?

I'd rather not reveal his moniker. But if u cld share ur experience and how u dealt with it (if you have), it wld be of immense help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions For The Guys In The House."Unclad Selfies" / Do I Need To Be Scared Or Not? / Why Do Girls Like 6 Pack Abbs???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.