Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! (2268 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Does It Hurt The First Time? / Why Does It Hurt So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2013
When you love someone that doesn't love you back
When you've given so much of yourself-mind, body, and soul and that person could care less.
When they're all you think about night and day and they hardly think of you.
When they don't call, text, or come by like they said they would, and yet another lonelynight you've spent.
When the pain and hurt bypasses your heartand cuts into your soul, and you wonder why you even care and "just let it go" is what you've been told.
When you wonder if its someone else and what they have that you don't.
When you've cried a river with your tears...given your all...tried and tried...cried too many times...cursed the ground they walked on and apologized unnecessarily...when you've been on an emotional roller coaster happy, sad, depressed, and mad...when you've cared about this someone more than you've cared about yourself...whenyour feelings went ignored...is when you loved someone that didn't love you back.
HAVE YOU BEEN THRUOGH THIS? HOW DOES IT FEEL? IT HURTS RIGHT?

Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Godson201333(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2013
I will never go through that buh @OP have you been through it?Be sincere? shocked shocked
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Yup...it hurts alright. But its just life. People go through it everyday. Going through it right now. But the thing is that you just got to move on. That's life. If that person does not love you, trust me, they don't deserve your love. The best is yet to come. What people find really hard is moving on, but they inevitably have to...moving on is the only alternative, except by some divine intervention the person decides to love u back.

1 Like

Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Godson201333: I will never go through that buh @OP have you been through it?Be sincere? shocked shocked
Yes, because i loved her more than she deserve and it really hurt. But, i've learnt to always use my brain and not my heart when its comes to love.
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Godson201333(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Guseh:
Yes, because i loved her more than she deserve and it really hurt. But, i've learnt to always use my brain and not my heart when its comes to love.

Yeah though its always good to be in love buh love with your brain.

1 Like

Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Dyt(f): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2013
*sobs*
*sniffs*
Sorry dear
It happens
Just take hrt
*sobs*
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2013
I went tru dis few months ago, and she did nt care, makin request upon request just to scare me away, recharge cards, BIS, money to do hair, and other stuffs which I gav to her out of LOVE not FOOLISHNESS! Yet, she kept treatin me like trash! BUT after sometime (some other guy betrayed her) she started apologisin for d way she's bn treatin me. To me, IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE cos she already killed d feelins, and now she seems to be d one goin crazy over me. But I'll mk sure my pain dnt go in vain tho.
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2013
Dyt: *sobs*
*sniffs*
Sorry dear
It happens
Just take hrt
*sobs*
hahaha..its ok dear, i've move' on.
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Jenams: I went tru dis few months ago, and she did nt care, makin request upon request just to scare me away, recharge cards, BIS, money to do hair, and other stuffs which I gav to her out of LOVE not FOOLISHNESS! Yet, she kept treatin me like trash! BUT after sometime (some other guy betrayed her) she started apologisin for d way she's bn treatin me. To me, IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE cos she already killed d feelins, and now she seems to be d one goin crazy over me. But I'll mk sure my pain dnt go in vain tho.
hhmm, pay back time right? Bruv, just take it easy ooo
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jenams: I went tru dis few months ago, and she did nt care, makin request upon request just to scare me away, recharge cards, BIS, money to do hair, and other stuffs which I gav to her out of LOVE not FOOLISHNESS! Yet, she kept treatin me like trash! BUT after sometime (some other guy betrayed her) she started apologisin for d way she's bn treatin me. To me, IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE cos she already killed d feelins, and now she seems to be d one goin crazy over me. But I'll mk sure my pain dnt go in vain tho.

What goes around comes around...we call it Karma!
Re: It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin
iamlegend:

What goes around comes around...we call it Karma!

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser / Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Can You Date Your Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.