Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15007 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by lurge(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2013
The mother of President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs Ayi Eunice Afeni Jonathan recently donated two hostel blocks to the Federal university Otuoke, Bayelsa state. Incidentally, Otuoke is the president's village.

The presentation of the two buildings of twenty self contained flats to the newly created university was done with President Goodluck Jonathan, Bayelsa state Governor Seriake Dickson, his Anambra counterpart Peter Obi , Vice Chancellor of the Federal University Otuoke, Prof Mobolaji Aluko, and Minister of Niger Delta Ministry Elder Peter Orubebe in attendance.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/08/11/president-jonathans-mum-donates-hostel-to-university/
Source: www.naijawhistle.com/jonathans-mother-donates-hostel-to-village-university/

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by sunstyle(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
it is not called donation in my own opinion it is called give back to where u took it from. Moreover, na Nigeria money.

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Tolexander: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Are they sure it is a free donation or something else!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by hakanai(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
From a mother that could not afford a shoe!
Chain naija money don suffer. She don chop decide give lol ...
Thank God.

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by takedat(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by samuelkaykay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
What is her occupation?maybe she mints money.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by kunlekunle: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
na where she get money??

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by tsomething: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!

34 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by gerald09(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
It funny when the word "Donation" is used loosely how can she donate 2 building na dangote she be? Is she a business woman how did she get d money to build the Hostel and was it her own money or did her son use our money to bribe his people, using his mum, cos I can't remember his mum amongst d list of rich business women in Nigeria. I donno if dis is Good or bad but dis is exactly d kind of problem we facing.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by takedat(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
t-something:
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!
What a load of nonsense. Does the mother of the President have a traceable source of income?

40 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by koikoi2(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=kunlekunle]na where she get money?
Na ur papa give am.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Ikengawo: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Somebody that has enriched themselves with public fund should be applauded for building a public institution?

What did she do to get the money? Did Jonathan not grow up poor? How now can she build hostiles?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by malc619(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2013
She's a THIEF just like her son.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by kokoA(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Its a gift from the "office of the president's mother"

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by NairaFeast(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good . . .
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is she a philanthropist? Ok, ndi nne mama....
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by scientology(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
what does she do for a living sir
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by moscobabs(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
abi she want contest for Governor in 2015 ni

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Interesting
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Clerverly: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chai Nigeria is finished! Power has really gone into the hands of a drunkard fraudster.....Chineke Bikonu Bara Ekwensu Mba embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Sibrah: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Which work did mother in-law of Jesus-On-Earth do to get that kain money? God i know say you dey see us oh.
On a second thought maybe she reason how a whole Mother of Jesus-on-earth take go suddenly come decide appease the Father-on-earth.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ikengawo: Somebody that has enriched themselves with public fund should be applauded for building a public institution?

What did she do to get the money? Did Jonathan not grow up poor? How now can she build hostiles?
...My brother... e be like say u dey very upset when u dey type this thing ooo... how hostel turn to hostile... grin

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by AnOlAd: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
On top our money..... Mtsheww Big deal? if she no be Jonathan Mama she for do am? Yeye publicity stunt...

Anyways make I no to talk because me sef go like make my pikin be president and I must to enjoy the life of my head...

Carry on jare Mama Shebi na you sat and watch the infant head of a whole President...

Time to reap fruit of your labour...
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
All of our stolen money, and most Nigerians won't see anything wrong with this because we have chosen to embrace corruption. We all know this is our money she's spending, yet we will clap and make it Top news. Total B.S. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
kokoA: Its a gift from the "office of the president's mother"

Na wa oh
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by keemness(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
...And u could nt get ur son shoe wen nigeria was better off...broda joe dey dia de mumu ursef...
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Phonon: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
People fail to realize that the "Office of the President's Mother" gets constituency allowances that no one knows about. It's in the constitution.Besides, given all the investments she made during her years in the corporate world, she has the ability to donate acres of land to any cause even if her son were not President. I even hear she plans to donate a lot more once her son secures the seat in 2015. #tongue in cheek# Nairalanders, please don't be jealous......If I be president, my mama go donate one street plus all the property wey dey there.

WE ALL KNOW WHO IS REALLY DONATING IT. DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by nollywood200: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Obi Okwute Ndigbo ..carry go..
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by adtiezy1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
how much is it per apartment that's d question to be asked not spitting nonsense here....use our money build am finish cum still they charge us...we won't vote GET for second term lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Controversy: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
And she no see money buy shoe give him pikin (Gej) during his school time?
May God help us in this country
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by nollywood200: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
We don vote am finish. You are own your own.

Come 2015 Good Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan will be sitting in Aro Rock. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by BrightCar: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Why is it that anything done under the name GEJ is like Bokoharam bomb to your brain, better go hangup yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation / Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.