Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Chris Brown — I Had A Seizure Because Everyone’s Mean To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown — I Had A Seizure Because Everyone’s Mean To Me (613 Views)

Chris Brown - I Want My Baby Mama Close So I Can Be A Good Dad / Chris Brown – “I Can Get Rihanna Anytime I Want!” “even Drake Can’t Stop Me”! / Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown — I Had A Seizure Because Everyone’s Mean To Me by Qwee1: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Chris Brown’s seizure Friday was triggered by a giant pain in his a$$ — aka the media and lawyers.
The L.A. City Fire Dept. rushed to a recording studio just after 1 AM after someone called 911 and said CB suffered a seizure​. When EMT’s arrived CB refused treatment.

Chris’ rep says the seizure was triggered by “intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.”

The good news … the rep says the seizure was nonepileptic — it’s called a NES.

Culled from:http://turkzconcept..com/2013/08/chris-brown-i-had-seizure-because.html

(1) (Reply)

Fuseodg Beats Wizkid, Tiwasavage, Mafikizolo,ice Prince Wins MOBO Best Africa / Comedian Basketmouth Stars In A Hollywood Movie / Maheeda Shares Completely Unclad Xmasphotos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.