Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ (20632 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by donodion(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema is set to follow in struggle stalwart Winnie Madikizela-Mandela's footsteps – by visiting Nigeria's foremost charismatic preacher, TB Joshua.

In a statement on their Facebook page, the Economic Freedom Fighters said, EEF Press Release on Visit to The Synagogue SCOAN Church of All Nation International, T B Joshua (Nigeria) said: 'Economic Freedom Fighters will between 09 August, 2013 to 15 August, 2013 be visiting Synagogue SCOAN Church of All Nation International, of the great Prophet of God T B Joshua, in Nigeria.'

EFF Commander-in-Chief, Julius Malema will lead a delegation from the Central Command Team of the EFF to meet and create friendship with the prophet and ask for blessings for the journey ahead.

EFF spokesperson Mbuyiseni Ndlozi said Malema and a delegation of fellow leaders will go on a "spiritual visit to meet and create friendship with this son of Africa and his congregation and ask for blessings for the journey ahead".

Joshua, who heads the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), is listed by the Forbes website as one of the five richest pastors in Nigeria.

Madikizela-Mandela was interviewed in 2011 on Joshua's television channel, Emmanuel TV, after her visit to SCOAN in which she praised the church.

Other former visitors include Zimbabwe's former prime minister Morgan Tsvangirai, late Ghanaian president John Atta Mills, Malawi President Joyce Banda and King Goodwill Zwelithini.

Joshua is known for his prophecies – some of them political – and faith healing.

Sportspeople who claim to have been healed of injuries at SCOAN include rugby player Jaco van der Westhuizen.

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-religion-byo-34449.html

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by donodion(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
I also saw the headline on City Press Newspaper and took a snap with my fone. Don't mind the poor quality ne.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Yay, the price of garri and titus fish has reduced in the market. grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by nopecin(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
;DAll d best malema.......first to comment space not for sale...
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by nerodenero: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
More will still visit him as long as miracles never runs dry. I like him for being extremely philanthropic.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by wandeay: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't care
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by collynzo2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmm. More interesting story.
Ghana(Gayna) tops gay list in Africa.
www.nairaland.com/1394416/ghana-tops-gay-list-africa#17385558

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by IAMBREEZY: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ok what re we to do.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
LoL there's no hope for that one..
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
smh...ppl perish for lack of knowlegde...
this man is now seen as a god to some...bad
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by israel007: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
He's going to see my father.

Let love lead.

TBJ all the way

3 Likes

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
I honestly don't know Nigeria has continued to ignore this man. The man and his ministry are cash cows, and Nigeria can make tons of money annually, by turning what he's doing to a tourist attraction. I'm darn sure hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) visit Nigeria annually just to see this man.

Give the man his own "Vatican city" somewhere in the country and invest in his ministry!

4 Likes

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Joavid: smh...ppl perish for lack of knowlegde...
this man is now seen as a god to some...bad

How's he seen as a god? He was created in his God's image, so evidently he represents God on this planet, just as everyone human being does. He's just using his God given talents judiciously to operate in a higher realm than most of us and there's absolutely nothing wrong in what he's doing.

The gaddemn Pope acts like a god as well, I don't see you complain about him and the pedos running amok in the catholic church. Let the man be - there's no pure/true religion, everything is for consciousness. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by IleIfe2(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
donodion: I also saw the headline on City Press Newspaper and took a snap with my fone. Don't mind the poor quality ne.

Are you from Botswana?
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by mrvictor: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
All these wicked & selfish African politicians, una wan mess TB Joshua's ministry up?
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by drake2005: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
KNOW WHO JULIUS MALENA IS....ALL NEED TO WATCH THIS. VERY FUNNY VIDEO

[flash=400,425]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIcwctC7nQ[/flash]
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
So many people on nairaland that needs to be "packaged" to SCOAN kiss
Am sure they will be the ones to quote me
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by alphaconde(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
ShymX: I honestly don't know Nigeria has continued to ignore this man. The man and his ministry are cash cows, and Nigeria can make tons of money annually, by turning what he's doing to a tourist attraction. I'm darn sure hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) visit Nigeria annually just to see this man.

Give the man his own "Vatican city" somewhere in the country and invest in his ministry!

Tell me something
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
ShymX:

How's he seen as a god? He was created in his God's image, so evidently he represents God on this planet, just as everyone human being does. He's just using his God given talents judiciously to operate in a higher realm than most of us and there's absolutely nothing wrong in what he's doing.

The gaddemn Pope acts like a god as well, I don't see you complain about him and the pedos running amok in the catholic church. Let the man be - there's no pure/true religion, everything is for consciousness. undecided
am not catholic and i dnt favour thier beliefs or doctrines. Meanwhile am writing frm a bibilical point of view and i dnt think u are a christain or a bible student.
God is present everywhere and he grants us wat we ask of him. We dnt need to travel to meet a fellow human to bless us

2 Likes

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Hernadez99: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
nadia_SA: LoL there's no hope for that one..
ADC!!! angry
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by SamAfrik(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol, Is he planning to take over ANC from Zuma? Malema the nemesis of Zille & every white south african. Never knew he formed is org already.
Anyway, Im thinkin the synagoue is becoming some sort of mecca.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Hernadez99: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
South Africans!!!!
I hail una o cheesy
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
We don hear...*in T.B Joshua'a voice* "what have you done to this body" gringrin
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by WRITERSTAB: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mon: man of God

18+ only read www.writerstab.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by 1shortblackboy: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
these people just don't know God ! angry
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by farem: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Let him come and see the prophet. E don open for the Lord Jesus wey don dey knock him heart te-e-te na? Rev 3:20. Well, that's is his palava.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nuzo1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is it the same Malema of South africa who was sacked as a youth leader in ANC and is now facing massive corruption charges?
Same guy who is known for inciting black S/africans with his racist and xenophobic chants and speechs?

Is he coming for deliverance or for more powers to his corrupt ways?

Whichever one he's coming for. God's grace has been on him from his teenage years. An illiterate youth who's words are law in SA.

He's only 31 years old.
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by GenWOJUOLA(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ok
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
seek ye d kindom of God and not miracles

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
ShymX: I honestly don't know Nigeria has continued to ignore this man. The man and his ministry are cash cows, and Nigeria can make tons of money annually, by turning what he's doing to a tourist attraction. I'm darn sure hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) visit Nigeria annually just to see this man.

LMAO!! #WORD!

Baybe: We don hear...*in T.B Joshua'a voice* "what have you done to this body" gringrin
*in T.B Joshua's voice, "who are you and what hv you done to this body?? COME OUT! In the name of Jesus, OUT!"
LMAO! grin
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by brownlord: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
THIS SPACE IS MY SEAT IN SCOAN...KEEP OFF
Re: Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
As if he's not corrupt already, now he goes to Nigeria to seek blessings from the kings of corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.