Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Simple But Amazing Ways To Remain Beautiful (ladies Only) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Simple But Amazing Ways To Remain Beautiful (ladies Only) (1352 Views)

Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] / Amazing Ways To Prevent Sagging Breasts Naturally - Citynews.ng / Amazing Ways To Loose Unhealthy Fats..check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple But Amazing Ways To Remain Beautiful (ladies Only) by ganase2: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Being a woman is not a day's job as Rome was not built in a day. As women, we are desirable by default, but we need to take some measures so as to remain desirable and beautiful. What will be the essence of being sweet on first sight and empty on a closer look?

Here, I present to you, 20 ways to help you remain beautiful and devolop all-round.

1. Don't eat between meals
2. Skip junk meals
3. Eat food with reduced calories
4. Reduce your intake of sugar
5. Put on very light make-up
6. Be mindful of your colour combination
7. Find the perfect cloths for your shape
8. Avoid wearing cloths that make you look drab
9. Take care of your skin' use the right cream or lotion for your skin.
10. Think on things that are true, pure and lovely
11. Dress simply
12. Put on cloths that fit
13. Learn to keep a smile on your face
14. Avoid chewing gum
15. Always be at your best at all times
16. Learn to overlook others' mistakes
17. Believe in yourself
18. Be bold and confident
19. Be ready to give a sweet word to those you come across
20. Be ready to learn and make amends

I cannot agree less...awesome, awesome tips there!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/how-to-remain-beautiful.html

1 Like

Re: Simple But Amazing Ways To Remain Beautiful (ladies Only) by Helennwani: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
i agree with the writer especially that of chewing gum.it irritates me to see ladies always chewing their mouth like goat in th public

(1) (Reply)

1k Aso-oke Phone Pouch / Shoe To Wear / Men's Designers Sneakers For Sale At Decent Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.