Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos (7322 Views)

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by PointB: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

There is not going to be any war....what Ibos will get is the Hausa treatment.

You think it's easy to kill a man? Keep hallucinating. By the way you seem to forget so soon that such treatment as you proposed is always countered by the JTf treatment. Just be careful with what your wish it might just come true.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
One united and indivisible Nigeria.
The message is simple. If you find yourself in a region with different culture and tradition as yours, respect the culture of your host if you intend to live there. I have never seen a scott calling london no mans land. Tell your brothers to stop looking for trouble. Remember, igbos are far from home.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Mayowa
Go and read (and digest) the Nigeria constitution before you post another inconsistency.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
saxywale:
The message is simple. If you find yourself in a region with different culture and tradition as yours, respect the culture of your host if you intend to live there. I have never seen a scott calling london no mans land. Tell your brothers to stop looking for trouble. Remember, igbos are far from home.
Also, respect the constitution of Nigeria and stop making imaginary amendments whenever u feel uncomfortable
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=quid]

Your land is under the Nigeria constitution, as are all other lands within Nigeria. Quit being fraudulent.

/quote]

Nigeria was fraud; Nigeria is fraud; Nigeria, for as long it survives, will continously be a fraud.

What part of "the Nigerian Constitution is alien to Yorubaland" did you miss?
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB:

You think it's easy to kill a man? Keep hallucinating. By the way you seem to forget so soon that such treatment as you proposed is always countered by the JTf treatment. Just be careful with what your wish it might just come true.

Lolzzzz...I know you will bring up the JTF and attempt to hide behind it.

So you think Jonathan will unleash the JTF to kill Yorubas? You are really deluded about this power of Iherjirika...because I know all this your JTF noise is angled on the mere fact that an Ibo man heads the army...(not the military)
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Nigeria was fraud; Nigeria is fraud; Nigeria, for as long it survives, will continously be a fraud.

What part of "the Nigerian Constitution is alien to Yorubaland" did you miss?
~ouch~
Dont let Obasanjo and the black scorpion hear this.
After you let your war heroes accumulate a lot of negative Karma, now u are saying that Nigeria is fraud.

Yoruba land is part and parcel of the Nigerian constitution. Sorry
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by PointB: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Those calling for Igbo blood on the streets of Lagos are well advised to perish such thoughts. The lion liver is a vain wish for dogs. In anycase the fate of Lagos is tied to that of Igbos in Lagos. This need no explanations.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB: Those calling for Igbo blood on the streets of Lagos are well advised to perish such thoughts. The lion liver is a vain wish for dogs. In anycase the fate of Lagos is tied to that of Igbos in Lagos. This need no explanations.
Classic Yoruba frustration. loolz
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB:

He has forgotten how JTF treated his boko allies who nurtured such genocidal ambitions.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB: Those calling for Igbo blood on the streets of Lagos are well advised to perish such thoughts. The lion liver is a vain wish for dogs. In anycase the fate of Lagos is tied to that of Igbos in Lagos. This need no explanations.

grin grin grin am sure you don't live anywhere in the SW...so you are excused on NL to do your usual chest beating.

You all individually will carry your luggage and bags into your luxurious buses and run back to the east....then allow the heat to go down and stubbornly return back as usual.

The simple truth..,you all can't fight if need be to in reality stake a claim in the Lagos you so much covet for. grin grin
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

So you think Jonathan will unleash the JTF to kill Yorubas? You are really deluded about this power of Iherjirika...because I know all this your JTF noise is angled on the mere fact that an Ibo man heads the army...(not the military)
I hope u are educated enough to realize that the military is there to defend the constitution of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
I hope u are educated enough to realize that the military is there to defend the constitution of Nigeria.

They can't come funnier than this.....I grin grin
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by PointB: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

Who mentioned GEJ or the COAS name? Guy, the army will be deployed to protect the integrity of the nation. It matters less who the president or COAS.

Don't forget it was Obj a yo'oba who crushed OPC. So go and kill Igbos in Lagos and let's see how this fit into the Oko oni baje cries.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB:

Who mentioned GEJ or the COAS name? Guy, the army will be deployed to protect the integrity of the nation. It matters less who the president or COAS.

Don't forget it was Obj a yo'oba who crushed OPC. So go and kill Igbos in Lagos and let's see how this fit into the Oko oni baje cries.

See another one fretting ....
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

They can't come funnier than this.....I grin grin
Ask ur boko genocidal allies how funny it was. Even Obama began to hala about (idiotic) human rights of mass murderers
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
Ask ur boko genocidal allies how funny it was. Even Obama began to hala about (idiotic) human rights of mass murderers

Now this is plain stupidity....

I repeat..Ibos will run with their luggage and bags at the first sign of trouble... grin cheesy
PointB:

JTF will show them the real meaning of Eko oni baje.
gudugba:

Now this is plain stupidity....

I repeat..Ibos will run with their luggage and bags at the first sign of trouble... grin cheesy
Stop repeating yourself. With all the gra-gra of boko, the Igbos are still in the North, talkless of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
JTF will show them the real meaning of Eko oni baje.

So tell me how many Ibos constitute the fighting force of the Nigerian military...because at the end of the day, that is what it will all boil down to.

grin cheesy
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

So tell me how many Ibos constitute the fighting force of the Nigerian military...because at the end of the day, that is what it will all boil down to.

grin cheesy
looolz.
The northerners in JTF helped to pommel their own brothers in the north east. Shine your eyes my brother.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
looolz.
The northerners in JTF helped to pommel their own brothers in the north east. Shine your eyes my brother.

Eddiottt....under different circumstance ...

Are you a learner? cheesy so the Northerners will fight an Ibo self inflicted calamity?
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

Eddiottt....under different circumstance ...

Are you a learner? cheesy
Your mass-murdering tendencies will make the circumstances similar. Keep up the evil plans loooolz.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by PointB: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

grin grin grin am sure you don't live anywhere in the SW...so you are excused on NL to do your usual chest beating.

You all individually will carry your luggage and bags into your luxurious buses and run back to the east....then allow the heat to go down and stubbornly return back as usual.

The simple truth..,you all can't fight if need be to in reality stake a claim in the Lagos you so much covet for. grin grin

There is no point fighting anyone, yo'oba least of all, over the control of Lagos. My point is that Igbos will not roll over in lagos because some people don't like their faces. And we cannot be dictated to how to live in our country. Our presence in Lagos is guaranteed by the constitution of the republic - not because of some imaginary Yoruba kindness. The butcher who sells meat to you in the market is not doing it out of love, but rather for his own pecuniary needs. So please any state that does not want citizens of the country to live in it should secede and enforce such in the constitution. Anything short of that is the usual ranting of an ant.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB:

There is no point fighting anyone, yo'oba least of all, over the control of Lagos. My point is that Igbos will not roll over in lagos because some people don't like their faces. And we cannot be dictated to how to live in our country. Our presence in Lagos is guaranteed by the constitution of the republic - not because of some imaginary Yoruba kindness. The butcher who sells meat to you in the market is not doing it out of love, but rather for his own pecuniary needs. So please any state that does not want citizens of the country to live in it should secede and enforce such in the constitution. Anything short of that is the usual ranting of an ant.
Repeat: a supine ranting of an ant.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
Your mass-murdering tendencies will make the circumstances similar. Keep up the evil plans loooolz.

You've started fretting once more.... grin grin. You lot go looking for trouble like Osuji rightly pointed out...at the sign of trouble..you shout and start asking for the ICJ and other international bodies to come to your aid.

Why can't you keep out of trouble and stop making enemies.? Is it so hard ?
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

You've started fretting once more.... grin grin. You lot go looking for trouble like Osuji rightly pointed out...at the sign of trouble..you shout and start asking for the ICJ and other international bodies to come to your aid.

Why can't you keep out of trouble and stop making enemies.? Is it so hard ?
Go ahead and murder the Igbos, stop making noise on Nairaland.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
PointB:

So you are in Lagos to do business...stick to your business and never aim further than making money.
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
Go ahead and murder the Igbos, stop making noise on Nairaland.

Yorubas will not murder you...no point for that....as long as you don't aim more than making money from your buying and selling activities....you will be cool.. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

So you are in Lagos to do business...stick to your business and never aim further than making money.
Lagos is in Nigeria, keep that in mind always, no matter how u feel about the Igbos
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

Yorubas will not murder you...no point for that....as long as you don't aim more than making money from your buying and selling activities....you will be cool.. grin
why u dey change mouth na?
Re: Igbo And The Governance Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
why u dey change mouth na?

Shut up!

Show me anywhere I've contradicted myself so far? You are under obligation to strictly aim no further than to stick to your buying and selling businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forgery Trial:APC Governors Will Not Intervene In Any Criminal Matter - Governor / Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP / Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.