Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

"5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" (2000 Views)

Unforgivable!!! / Unforgivable Mistakes You M / What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sin is sin and they could all be forgiven right?

Of course yes!

But in this case forgiving that sin still doesn't stop the inevitable from happening (i.e. Break-up), which makes it unforgivable...

From a MAN's perspective, here are the worst 5 of all:

1: Lying About Being Pregnant

wow... lying to a dude about pregnancy just as a means to get him kick-start the "forever after"thing is just plain unforgivable.

2: Claiming Being a Virgin When You're Not

This guy likes you, he's chasing you 24/7 and in truth you also like him but then you repay his chase by lying being a virgin just to discard sex and make him hurry to the "forever after" stuff. I personally won't forgive that.

3: Referring Your Sugar Daddy's Call As a Cousin's Call

You know that awkward moment when a cheating babe is on the phone with some random clients of hers and then the boyfriend walks in and say" who was that on the phone?" and Girl reply "my cousin". gosh!!! We are done if I find out you lied this way. The truth may salvage it possibly.

4: Quitting Sex Just to Confirm If He'll Give You The Money You Ask For

This is a cardinal sin in it's own league... if you know what I mean.

5: Lying Being In Your Period Because Your Man Has an Unfulfilled Promise

This is when a woman begins to do trade-by-barter in her own relationship... it's disgusting and a huge sin most men won't forgive... at least too easily.

www.flaubertajiero..co.uk

1 Like

Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Okk....
Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by xynerise: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Those lies are necessary sometimes

1 Like

Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
xynerise: Those lies are necessary sometimes
so if u r conditioned by a woman wit sex, u dnt see anytin wrong abt it abi? Na ur likes dey mk tins dey hard for boys.

1 Like

Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by Enegod(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
they are all forgivable
Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by segzicres(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
xynerise: Those lies are necessary sometimes
You response confysed me totally and your a guy. Of you were a girl i will understand that ur brain dey back fire wink

Anyways, ladies should stop lying, only guys are allowed to lie angry grin grin
Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by pilotseq: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Please oga Jonathan try nd provide jobs for our youths so that they will stop posting nonsense topics.... undecided
Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by soloafe: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
pilotseq: Please oga Jonathan try nd provide jobs for our youths so that they will stop posting nonsense topics.... undecided
w

well I don't blame u; I pity ur situation ur joblessness has made u lost ur senses. simply advice, wake on the when the next voter registration start so with that u can vote in the minority. ewu.

1 Like

Re: "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" by MariaGoretti: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Rabbi, how many times do I have to forgive my brother?
Seventy times seven times...
@op
Did you read that? All sins are forgiveable, whether committed by male or female, ok?
So, this is just BULLSHIT....sorry to say.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! Obsessed Friend / Defence For False Pregnancy By Ladies. / For Guys: See 9 Reasons Why Curvy Women Are Best In B.e.d [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.