Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus (904 Views)

Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate / Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers / Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by naijagaga: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QEtkzorplVo/Ugd5oAh93OI/AAAAAAAB614/y75obqwpNQE/s320/3.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-HSbQ10O8w4c/Ugd5nBE-2WI/AAAAAAAB61w/OcQl1dJXrxE/s320/4.jpg[/img]
Nigerian man's body found floating in a private beach in Cyprus
Stanley Eteimo's body was found floating in a private beach in Cyprus on Thursday 8th August. The 28 year budding singer and student (pictured above) had gone to a party at a popular 5-star hotel called Kratos Hotel the previous day Wednesday August 7th with some friends.

According to the friends of the late Bayelsa state indigene, while at the party, he met a white girl he knew from school and started chatting with her. The white girl's boyfriend, who was also at the party, got jealous and confronted Stanley, which led to serious argument between the two men. The white dude allegedly threatened to kill Stanley for disrespecting him and was overhead saying nothing will happen because Stanley was in his country.

At 2am, some of the friends Stanley came with to the party were leaving and asked him to come along but he insisted he was still having fun and wanted to stay back. By 4am, the party had ended and the Nigerian boys who left at the close of the party didn't see him and assumed he had gone home. Continue...

By 3pm on Thursday 8th of August, management of Kratos Hotel called the police informing them of seeing a body floating by the shore of their private beach. It was Stanley.
Cyprus police have declared it a suicide case without autopsy. They are claiming he committed suicide by drowning himself. His brother who went to identify Stanley's body said he saw blood stain from his ear, mouth and nose.
The brother insists it's not suicide because Stanley had no reason to commit suicide and wants the guy who threatened him at the party that night investigated. Also, the hotel refused to provide CCTV tapes of that particular day. During the day, the 5star hotel has workers, life guards and security guards, who have all denied either seeing Stanley come in or go out of the premises.

Stanley recently got engaged to a Cyprus lady, Gozde (pictured above). His friends are worried the case will be swept under the rug because it's a black and white thing and wanted to get the story out.
Friends of Stanley Eteimo say he was a friend to everybody, loved life, had a great spirit, transparent soul and a lovely personality.
"We have lost a rare gem and a terrific person." They said

His candle light remembrance will take place at Club W's winter parking lot, Girne today Sunday 11th of August. It starts at 7pm . May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Hope our embassy in that country will look into this matter.

Source: Niajagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Rip dude
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by studio43(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback: I hope mr cork doesn't end this way
Rip dude

U deserve to be banned for life for wishing your fellow human evil.

Mods please do something bout dis ugly poster called spongeface. Thank u.

@topic
Rest in peace man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by studio43(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback:
See who's talking

Like I said ealier, u deserved to be banned for wishing that dude evil.

Retract that statement and apologise publicly
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
studio43:

Those N2,500 girls u see on the street balling naw
Hello boy my parents are rich enough to take care of me
That's why I am studying abroad undecided
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
I cant believe people are fighting on this thread undecided...RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by studio43(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback:
Hello boy my parents are rich enough to take care of me
That's why I am studying abroad undecided

Do I look like someone from a poor home to you?

U must be out of your mind.

Hisses#
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by texaco1: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
IvyBlue: I cant believe people are fighting on this thread undecided...RIP to the dead
What do you expect from kids?nairaland is full of kids nowadays .
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by studio43(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback:
Single and lonely are two words that ain't in my dictionary
So if aint got nothing to say bounce Los.er bye cheesy

See her neck bone like those people from refugee camp

Who wan date u bleached ghanaian like u sef?

Abi u too dey find nigerian boyfriend like your ghollywood sisters Nadua buari and Yvone nelson on nairaland too undecided
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
studio43:

Do I look like someone from a poor home to you?

U must be out of your mind.

Hisses#
You are the definition of poverty are you not Airforce1 the guy that posed with schnapps and a couple of 100 naira grin
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by studio43(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback:
You are the definition of poverty are you not Airforce1 the guy that posed with schnapps and a couple of 100 naira grin

I won't let u dragg my honourable name to the mud u dis low life scummmm

*hisses on her in every dialect of Nigeria*
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
studio43:

See her neck bone like those people from refugee camp

Who wan date u bleached ghanaian like u sef?

Abi u too dey find nigerian boyfriend like your ghollywood sisters Nadua buari and Yvone nelson on nairaland too undecided
No 1 am not Ghanaian I spent most of my summer holiday visiting Accra and cape-coast
No 2 my mum is mixed race which means I am Quarter white
No 3 you can't date me because you are not on my level ok?
Re: Nigerian Man's Body Found Floating In A Private Beach In Cyprus by studio43(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback:
See why you are still are big dummy at your age nigger you can't read and understand grin

I can see you've modified that wicked statement u made bout an Nlander

Go and sin no more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goods Stolen From S.african Mall Traced To Nigeria / Read Heartbreaking Last Letter Iranianwoman Wrote Before She Washanged. / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.