Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Never Trust A Woman Who... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Woman Who... (2418 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust A Woman Who... by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
1. Who can open beer bottle with her teeth.

2. Who has few or no female friends.

3. Who never wears skirts.

4. Who is always texting but when you accidentally look at her in box, it has zero messages.

5. Who doesn't know her mother's number offhand.

6. Who never shows her full photo in any social chats.

TRUE OR FALSE?
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by surhaj(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
What's the main point that shows women are not to be trusted, all this one na freestyle
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro..no oofeinse but are u Gay?. angry
silly question. @op on point.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

1. who can open beer bottle with
her
teeth.

2. who has few or no female
friends

3. who never wears skirts

4. who is always tex ting but when
you
accidentally look at her in box,
it has zero messages

5. who doesn't know her
mother's
number offhand

6. who never shows her full photo
In any social chats...

TRUE OR FALSE?
Except number two. The girl is an introvert, got very few female friends, yet lovely, good and fun filled.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Segeggs: silly question. @op on point.
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by whirlwind7(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
7. Often reluctant to pick her calls when you are around.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Sanboy25: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hahaha, nice one, thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2013
[quot[b]e author=Ijele-igbo]
her
teeth.[/b]

. who has few or no female
friends

you
it has zero messages

5. who doesn't know her
mother's
number offhand

In any social chats...

TRUE OR FALSE?
[/quote]

Guilty of the above.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2013
lynpetra: [quot[b]e author=Ijele-igbo]

her
teeth.
[/b]

friends

you
it has zero messages

5. who doesn't know her
mother's
number offhand

In any social chats...

TRUE OR FALSE?

Guilty of the above.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]

I take it you are doing undercover things. Deleting messages is one of those reflex actions committed by people with a long history of shady moves and patterns...

I feel if people want to be hoes, they should be straight up honest hoes until as a time when you choose to settle.
You get more respect that way and everyone knows where you stand at all times... instead of deceiving serious guys and girls, thereby creating negative energy around your life.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:38am On Aug 12, 2013
her
teeth.[/b]

friends

you
it has zero messages

5. who doesn't know her
mother's
number offhand

In any social chats...

TRUE OR FALSE?

Guilty of the above.

Hope you gonna change?
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2013
Im guilty of number 2 angry
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Monicasque(f): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2013
can u please explain y number 3 please
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by fizboy1: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
so on point op..bt no 3 is kind of controversial
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Monicasque: can u please explain y number 3 please

girls that never wear skirt are considered slut in d nigerian society.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by dmcdad: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
her
teeth.[/b]

friends

you
it has zero messages

5. who doesn't know her
mother's
number offhand

In any social chats...

TRUE OR FALSE?

Guilty of the above.
All of the above?
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Asabaman(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

with all due respect sir, I disagree with you......
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Serendipity: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
gibberish and balberdash indited by a green and pliable stripling
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Hope you gonna change?

When the time is right,I will.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2013
How many do you have to be guilty of before being considered completely untrustworthy?

I only violate number two.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by dmcdad: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2013
lynpetra:

When the time is right,I will.
The time is now... Certain traits/attitudes/behaviours in us don't just go away just like that, so you would do yourself some good to start now.
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

her
teeth.

2. who has few or no female
friends

you
it has zero messages

5. who doesn't know her
mother's
number offhand

In any social chats...

TRUE OR FALSE?
False!!!
1- some ladies (decent ladies do this too). Some do it for fun when hanging out with friends.
2- in order to avoid small talks (gossip) and unnecessary arguments, ladies like me prefer to have just a few female friends. I find male friends trust worthy and reliable, so over the years I have stuck close to my male friends. They understand me better. I grew up playing with boys and beating
Up girls.
3- growning up, I hated the discomfort that skirts brought, so I grew into trousers. Only recently did I start wearing skirts to look a bit feminine.
4- texting isn't unconstitutional! I have the exclusive right to delete texts for reasons best known to me, and so does the man. Come to think of it, why are men always abreast with what goes on on a girl's phone/email/chats et al, while they keep their own matters under wraps. Smh!
5- what if a girl's mother has more than 1 phone number? It ll be hypocrisy to cram someone else's number and not even know yours!
6- sometimes, ladies crop their pictures, because they want to leave the rest to the viewers imagination. They take some pictures themselves, so its half image the camera can capture. Sometimes, FB/nairaland won't upload a full picture, because its too large and you re required to minimize/crop, in order to fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
dmcdad:
The time is now... Certain traits/attitudes/behaviours in us don't just go away just like that, so you would do yourself some good to start now.

Ok sir!but the above traits doesnt mean a woman won't be trustworthy.Number 1 is because I grew up among male siblings.
2.female friends can really be a bad influence.I hate jealousy!Almost cost me my life on several occasions back in uni.Male friends are what I keep esp for the booze kiss

3.I love both skirts and trouser.I hate short skirts,because I feel uncomfortable on it and basically cos long skirts makes me look chicky and classy! grin

4.I always delete my sms Only because I love keeping my private life really private.UNTIL am married,I wudnt leave SMS messages open.For my partner if he wants to follow suit,no Shit!!!

5.I know my mom numbers except for her age.Today she says she is50,tomorrow 100,next tomorrow 60,right now she claims 3 smiley0!

6.I don't do hide and seek games.AM totally me.People hardly take a hold of me unless I let them.But I can be soo real,but sometimes I act either to confuse people the more or give them another impression about me!
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by dmcdad: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Ok sir!but the above traits doesnt mean a woman won't be trustworthy.Number 1 is because I grew up among male siblings.
2.female friends can really be a bad influence.I hate jealousy!Almost cost me my life on several occasions back in uni.Male friends are what I keep esp for the booze kiss

3.I love both skirts and trouser.I hate short skirts,because I feel uncomfortable on it and basically cos long skirts makes me look chicky and classy! grin

4.I always delete my sms Only because I love keeping my private life really private.UNTIL am married,I wudnt leave SMS messages open.For my partner if he wants to follow suit,no Shit!!!

5.I know my mom numbers except for her age.Today she says she is50,tomorrow 100,next tomorrow 60,right now she claims 3 smiley0!

6.I don't do hide and seek games.AM totally me.People hardly take a hold of me unless I let them.But I can be soo real,but sometimes I act either to confuse people the more or give them another impression about me!
Ohh... I didn't say that because of the topic but in response to what you said about changing when the time is right.

As regards the topic, definitely there are girls that the aforementioned are applicable to but ain't really the untrustworthy kinds...
Re: Never Trust A Woman Who... by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I prefer gowns and trousers, so does that make me a slut since I dnt wear skirt?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? / Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? / Caught In The ACT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.