Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding (1084 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by ochejoseph(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
As a youth pastor am faced with this dilemma on How to counsel these intending couple .
Both went shopping in Lagos for a wedding. Fixed for late August this year ,at a shop the Brother was starring uncontrollably at the chest of the busty lady who was the owner of the shop.
According to the sister she only slightly turned her husbands to be face back to base while the Guy insisted she slapped his cheek publicly the wedding is in 2 weeks and the guy is planning to call off the wedding claiming he has never been so embarrass in his life. The Parents are also at loggerheads!
?
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by k2039: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Make the girl kneel down beg the guy for public, I'm sure he will calm down afterwards.

On a more serious note, the girl went to far (she can't be blamed too much though, it was impulsive, but she should have exercised self control). It's only natural for a man to stare at boobs especially busty one at that. She should just apologize to him in public.

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by segzicres(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lol, she didnt go too far. She is inexperienced. Imagine she hold his cheek and say "honey what do you thi k of this dress?" and use her sexy voice, the guy nogo even reason anything like that wink
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hahahahahahaha....stupid guy!
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by psucc(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pastor, rather than talk them into the prison (marriage) only for a jailbreak in the near future, i feel it may be more handsome if they give it a quit. My reason is that, it will take a honest and God-fearing man to forgive her and a very honest lady to see her wrongs and sincerely apologize. 2. Even though the would-bes have forgiven themselves, their parents would not have it so.

2 Likes

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Sanboy25: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
The man shouldn't have stared explicitly at the other's woman chest.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by k2039: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sanboy25: The man shouldn't have stared explicitly at the other's woman chest.... undecided
You never jam correct bossoms?.

3 Likes

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
ochejoseph: As a youth pastor am faced with this dilemma on How to counsel these intending couple .
Both went shopping in Lagos for a wedding. Fixed for late August this year ,at a shop the Brother was starring uncontrollably at the chest of the busty lady who was the owner of the shop.
According to the sister she only slightly turned her husbands to be face back to base while the Guy insisted she slapped his cheek publicly the wedding is in 2 weeks and the guy is planning to call off the wedding claiming he has never been so embarrass in his life. The Parents are also at loggerheads!
?

I have grew more appreciation for my husband!

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Sanboy25: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
k2039: You never jam correct bossoms?.
No never. smiley
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 12, 2013
k2039: You never jam correct bossoms?.

Oya slap yourself.

The girl should be applauded.. Fucking disrespectful guy angry

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Exponental(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2013
She shld apologize n promise never to hit him again........ If he remains adamant, dont attempt to force d wedding on him, d marriage will never work out.
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by k2039: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Oya slap yourself.

The girl should be applauded.. Fucking disrespectful guy angry

When you see a guy in skinny jeans, lie to me that you don't look at his zip part.

Or when you see a guy in tightly slim fitted shirt, you don't look at his chest and 6 packs.
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by gistmelove(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by ponco: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2013
These are early signs that the marriage is doomed from the start, if your husband to be is checking out boobs before the wedding, 3 years down the line , he would suck those boobs and threaten divorce.

Wife to be is also trigger happy, there is no marriage here, just trouble waiting to happen.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/8-men-you-should-never-marry.html
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
k2039:

When you see a guy in skinny jeans, lie to me that you don't look at his zip part.

Or when you see a guy in tightly slim fitted shirt, you don't look at his chest and 6 packs.

Its a conscious effort to be respectful. cool
Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by addictiv(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
this is a taste of what is to come in future....brother should prepare for more hotter slapping sessions... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Fiancee Slaps You Publicly When Shopping For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
See wahala, pervert wan marry boko haram. Why stare at breasties in front of your partner? And the lady could have done better than a slap. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Interacting With Ladies. / Yes, I Killed A Man, But Listen To My Story / For Men – 7 Types Of Ladies You Should Not Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.