Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:18 PM

A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. (1360 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agimor(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Guys has their own way's of lying which is quite different from the way girls do lie.for the Guys you hear things like my dad own that breweries firm,am a bank worker yet he was not even called for a job interview, let alone a worker in the bank.why girls mostly their lie has to do with domestic stuff, like celebrating birthday twice in a year. blablaba etc.so let's share our most shocking lie that our opposite sex has ever told.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lolz,there is dis guy in my tutorial dat likes me n wanted 2 date me then,bt i refused...xo 1 day we were jst talkin abt where we stay,xo i told i where i stay is far 4rm d tutorial,dat i av 2 napep 2 my bus/stop first,xo i asked im where he stayed then he pointed at one big beautiful duplex a stone throw away 4rm d tutorial,wen he said it,i was lyk "WOW!datz kul",i didn't doubt im cos of d way he does and all dat,xo i tot he really lived there..xo 1 day i finished 4rm lesn early,and i told im wana treck home,then he said alryt,xo wen we got 2 dat particular aus he said was hez,he stped dere and said he wants 2 drop hez bag wif d security man of d aus,meanwhile d gateman was outside,i watched im approach d man and said some tinz 2 d man,and d next tin i heard gateman say was WHO U BE?WETIN U DEY FIND?HOPE U NO MAD?...then d guy looked at me n ran away wifout saying a word..i was shocked xo i asked d security man dat isn't dat d guy's aus,then he said no o,dat he doesn't knw d guy...then i started laffing....d guy neva spoke 2 me at lesn again..anytym he saw he wud hide or dodge hez face...dunno y guy's lyk forming wat they r nt!

5 Likes

Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Sanboy25: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
-> " I love you and I want to make you my wife. "
His eyelashes were beating very fast when he said that... undecided grin
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agimor(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Lolz,there is dis guy in my tutorial dat likes me n wanted 2 date me then,bt i refused...xo 1 day we were jst talkin abt where we stay,xo i told i where i stay is far 4rm d tutorial,dat i av 2 napep 2 my bus/stop first,xo i asked im where he stayed then he pointed at one big beautiful duplex a stone throw away 4rm d tutorial,wen he said it,i was lyk "WOW!datz kul",i didn't doubt im cos of d way he does and all dat,xo i tot he really lived there..xo 1 day i finished 4rm lesn early,and i told im wana treck home,then he said alryt,xo wen we got 2 dat particular aus he said was hez,he stped dere and said he wants 2 drop hez bag wif d security man of d aus,meanwhile d gateman was outside,i watched im approach d man and said some tinz 2 d man,and d next tin i heard gateman say was WHO U BE?WETIN U DEY FIND?HOPE U NO MAD?...then d guy looked at me n ran away wifout saying a word..i was shocked xo i asked d security man dat isn't dat d guy's aus,then he said no o,dat he doesn't knw d guy...then i started laffing....d guy neva spoke 2 me at lesn again..anytym he saw he wud hide or dodge hez face...dunno y guy's lyk forming wat they r nt!
Lolz,Guys won't cease to amaze me. good one anyway.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Enegod(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Lolz,there is dis guy in my tutorial dat likes me n wanted 2 date me then,bt i refused...xo 1 day we were jst talkin abt where we stay,xo i told i where i stay is far 4rm d tutorial,dat i av 2 napep 2 my bus/stop first,xo i asked im where he stayed then he pointed at one big beautiful duplex a stone throw away 4rm d tutorial,wen he said it,i was lyk "WOW!datz kul",i didn't doubt im cos of d way he does and all dat,xo i tot he really lived there..xo 1 day i finished 4rm lesn early,and i told im wana treck home,then he said alryt,xo wen we got 2 dat particular aus he said was hez,he stped dere and said he wants 2 drop hez bag wif d security man of d aus,meanwhile d gateman was outside,i watched im approach d man and said some tinz 2 d man,and d next tin i heard gateman say was WHO U BE?WETIN U DEY FIND?HOPE U NO MAD?...then d guy looked at me n ran away wifout saying a word..i was shocked xo i asked d security man dat isn't dat d guy's aus,then he said no o,dat he doesn't knw d guy...then i started laffing....d guy neva spoke 2 me at lesn again..anytym he saw he wud hide or dodge hez face...dunno y guy's lyk forming wat they r nt!
this your shorthand english ehh.. i struggled while reading it cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agimor(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Enegod: this your shorthand english ehh.. i struggled while reading it cry cry
In as much as you comprehend, no problem.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agrika: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
He said "im a matured man, i dont feel threatened by all these small small wizzy wizzy boys"..... Need to hear his voice, the day he called and my younger brother picked...lol
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
All black men have large/big/long condo.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Enegod(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
that's true
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Enegod: that's true

That's a lie.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Enegod: that's true

You haven't seen ****'s then tongue
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agimor(m): 5:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
What are you insinuating?
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Agimor: What are you insinuating?

Mr Chima has a small one grin

1 Like

Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Enegod(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You haven't seen ****'s then tongue
undecided undecided
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Enegod(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That's a lie.
undecided undecided
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Tolexander: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2013
One lie peculiar to the nigerian gurls is this 'onila' syndrome(claiming to be a virgeen).

When i was in secondary school, SSS2 to be precised, there was this gurl(Adebola but nicknamed herself Amanda) that came to join our school, always claiming to have everything telling us her mum is damn rich.
She made jest of everyone's mother in class, even said a mitsubishi pajero that used to bring our classmate is like a volkswagen beetle(old model) compared to their least car.

She used to bring money to school, bought every snacks and foods and always come to school with correct 'bath ups'. Cos of these 'forming' things with her beauty and big stature, she became the biggest and hottest gurl in the class that the biggest guys in school(SSS3 big guys) wanted to date her. Eventually, my elder brother was lucky to have her.

On early monday morning, when we were on the assembly ground, we noticed a strange woman standing uncomfortable at the back where we always have our teachers standing with our class teacher. On looking at the front of the assembly, we saw a lady kneeling down, it was Amanda with her hands up above the head but tried using the arm to cover her face.

After the national anthem, the principal mounted on stage, he told our class teacher to bring the woman upfront. Our class teacher obliged the principal, the principal told Amanda to stay with the woman. Then the woman started to tell us how amanda had been stealing her money, not considering that she is a roasted corn seller, telling the whole assembly she is her mother and her father had abandoned her since her babyhood. She added that it was the intervention of the school proprietor that pitied her condition that made her to be in the school not paying any school fees. She was flogged like a he goat that went on a feasting mission in a house with gate.

Since we left school, she was always gentle cool and calm, talked to noone again and became a subject of ridicule.
Even at home, my brother almost ran away cos of the fun my other sibs and i did make on him dating amanda.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Excel30: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2013
"The lady i saved her pic on my phone,is d daughter of my mother's friend.They are our family friend&her pic reminds me of our families friendship"
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Enegod: this your shorthand english ehh.. i struggled while reading it cry cry
lol,ehya sowi dear...
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agimor(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I still don't understand ,probably you should be plain.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by peziz(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
A male friend called me on his birthday and asked me to come over to his hotel room. When i asked why, he said his son (about 4yrs) just passed on and that he was feeling so sad and wants someone to comfort him. (that person na me). See story! I've known this dude for 2yrs nw and i am sure he has no love child, even if he did, i resemble the boy mama? and of all place to comfort him, the hotel room happens to be the spot. Dude think am 5years old.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by MrsChima(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yes..Chima does have a small booty. tongue
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by MrsChima(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Agimor: What are you insinuating?

It's written as plain as you see it.

Read it again slowly.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by wisdomw(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
(Frm gals). I don't masturbate!! Am still a virgin! Giv me ur pin lemme call u (my landlord's daughter)
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Gabweezy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mine was back in days in sec schl.whn we were abt 2 grad...d babe told me she can take 2 guy at d same time and dat she cant get pregnant if she urinate afta sex.me on d oda hand decided not 2 dull myself.i droped my own by tellin her if i stay witout bein intimate for long i have lower back/abdominal pain,heavy balls,slight hair loss and add weight....
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 13, 2013
It is quite unfortunate for some men and their lies.
There was this man I met during my service year,very good looking and rich(from his car and appearance though). He said he's so lonely and needed a female companion,I asked of his wife and he told me she was late,I felt pity for him and wished her a peaceful rest. He needed to do some bank transactions so he drove in and he forgot his phone,a call came in and I saw 'mi wife'shocked,I picked his phone and went through his text messages (bad habit) she sent him a message the previous day asking him to buy some home stuffs.I Guess that was from the grave.
So many lies from men but that striked Me most,wishing an innocent woman death all cos of sexxx.
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Homguy(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: A Resounding Lie That Your Opposite sex Has ever Told You. by Agimor(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi: It is quite unfortunate for some men and their lies.
There was this man I met during my service year,very good looking and rich(from his car and appearance though). He said he's so lonely and needed a female companion,I asked of his wife and he told me she was late,I felt pity for him and wished her a peaceful rest. He needed to do some bank transactions so he drove in and he forgot his phone,a call came in and I saw 'mi wife'shocked,I picked his phone and went through his text messages (bad habit) she sent him a message the previous day asking him to buy some home stuffs.I Guess that was from the grave.
So many lies from men but that striked Me most,wishing an innocent woman death all cos of sexxx.
Sex syndrome.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. / I Got Lucky / How Do I Get Back My Stuff From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.