Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Meeting (now Available Online) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Meeting (now Available Online) (20745 Views)

Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 And The Meeting Emerges Biggest Winners At AMVCA 2015 / The Meeting Is Now Available On DVD / Photos From The Set Of Mildred Okwo & Rita Dominic’s New Movie “the Meeting” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 3:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Mildred Okwo's 'The Meeting' is now online for streaming @ Distrify. I've just finished watching it and most say it's so good. I'm really proud of the whole team.

http://distrify.com/films/6759-the-meeting
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by profbrightuzoma: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Hello. I studied chemical engineering my grade is 2.8 am planning to take gre exam in Abuja what university in USA can accept me.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by sholay2011(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2013
profbrightuzoma: Hello. I studied chemical engineering my grade is 2.8 am planning to take gre exam in Abuja what university in USA can accept me.
undecided
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2013
profbrightuzoma: Hello. I studied chemical engineering my grade is 2.8 am planning to take gre exam in Abuja what university in USA can accept me.

No idea.. I'll be damned if you're a graduate... you can't write a simple sentence talkless of a complex one?

1 Like

Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by lynx200(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2013
Watched the movie at d cinemas. I loved it most especially Rita Dominic's role. Beautiful story well shot.I will highly recommend this to everybody.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2013
^^^^
Absolutely. And so beautifully shot!
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Amazing movie. I watched it in the cinema when I was in nigeria. Everything was on point !!

1 Like

Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2013
VillageBoi:

No idea.. I'll be damned if your a graduate... you can't write a simple sentence talkless of a complex one?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
I was just about to post this.

I watched the movie at the theatre as well. Really nice and funny. I won't be watching this online version, but I'm definitely getting a DVD when it comes out.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 13, 2013
can someone provide a download link? thanks

adaobi123: Amazing movie. I watched it in the cinema when I was in nigeria. Everything was on point !!
When did you enter 9ja?
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2013
joeydozzy: can someone provide a download link? thanks

When did you enter 9ja?

Last December
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
joeydozzy: can someone provide a download link? thanks

Free download abi? undecided

You go tey! grin grin grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
speedyboi:
Free download abi?

You get time answer people wey dey happily kill Nollywood with alacrity & impunity. The cheap a$$ no see link wey I provide there?
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
^Be nice grin grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

You get time answer people wey dey happily kill Nollywood with alacrity & impunity. The cheap a$$ no see link wey I provide there?

You called me an äss?
for what?

Or you think I didn't check your link or saw the preview before posting that?

I think I'll wait for The DVD version instead of a £4 plus internet bundle plan

Stop acting like your username undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123: ^Be nice grin grin

I'm always nice! grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

I'm always nice! grin

Of course you are grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
joeydozzy:
You called me an äss?
for what?
Because you are more than happy to ruin the industry... and then I bet you also ridicule it when some movies are crap.

joeydozzy: I think I'll wait for The DVD version instead of a £4 plus internet bundle plan
No need to change your song from "I want a free download" to "I'll wait for the DVD"... You've already shown your hand; I'm not buying your repentance.

joeydozzy: Stop acting like your username undecided
I'm well bush and proper 'fillage somborri'... I've never hidden that FACT!
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Of course you are grin

Nne, long time, how bodi?
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Nne, long time, how bodi?

I'm okay. Watching athletics cool

Hope all is well with you ?
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by sholay2011(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmm....Villageboi and adaobi...well done oh. Best wishes in your out-of-the-blue relationship friendship. wink
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm....Villageboi and adaobi...well done oh. Best wishes in your out-of-the-blue relationship friendship. wink

tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:
Because you are more than happy to ruin the industry... and then I bet you also ridicule it when some movies are crap

of course I do. Everyone does. So what's your problem?

VillageBoi:
No need to change your song from "I want a free download" to "I'll wait for the DVD"... You've already shown your hand; I'm not buying your repentance.

sppedyboi said there isn't gonna be a download link. I said I'll wait for DVD version. What's bad there?
When I see torrents,I download. When I don't see, I stream movies.
I have stock of Nollywood DVDs just because I couldn't find torrents
Oh and tell that to android certified apps that I stream Nollywood movies from.
They act on "impunity and alacrity", shei?

VillageBoi:
ll bush and proper 'fillage somborri'... I've never hidden that FACT!

Oh no wonder
I've never gotten this close to my boiling point on NL before

FYI, I ain't an äss. FACT!!!
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm....Villageboi and adaobi...well done oh. Best wishes in your out-of-the-blue relationship friendship. wink

Ah my guy no fail my hand o! Bekos why? For the up of that mango tree where I live... I can see MANY sights and I'm sure you have heard that "Afefe ti fe atiri idie adie." (sorry I can't write yoruba, so the spelling might be wrong)

But for mine fellow deportess (hahaha WTF is going on in LasGidi?) - it means "Ikuku kuo ahu ike okuko"
And for those that only chew chin-gom like he or she goat - it means "When the wind blows you go see fowl nyash"

So Mr man... bekiaful... make I no talk all ya lomantic escapades.... bwaahahahahaha (evil laugh)
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

of course I do. Everyone does. So what's your problem?

Hahahaha don't STEAL the film then complain, at least pay ya moni so we can follow say you vex well-well and rightly so lol

joeydozzy: sppedyboi said there isn't gonna be a download link. I said I'll wait for DVD version. What's bad there?
When I see torrents,I download. When I don't see, I stream movies.
I have stock of Nollywood DVDs just because I couldn't find torrents
Oh and tell that to android certified apps that I stream Nollywood movies from.
They act on "impunity and alacrity", shei?

WTF?? I'm from a village, you come dey blow longest grammar for me. I didn't understand jack. PS The link wey I post na STREAMING link.. abi no be wetin una dey call am?

joeydozzy: Oh no wonder
I've never gotten this close to my boiling point on NL before
FYI, I ain't an äss. FACT!!!

Haba a$$ism still dey pain you? Ok, go and watch my own films... for FREE!
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by sholay2011(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Ah my guy no fail my hand o! Bekos why? For the up of that mango tree where I live... I can see MANY sights and I'm sure you have heard that "Afefe ti fe atiri idie adie." (sorry I can't write yoruba, so the spelling might be wrong)

But for mine fellow deportess (hahaha WTF is going on is LasGidi?) - it means "Ikuku kuo ahu ike okuko"
And for those that only chew chin-gom like he or she goat - it means "When the wind blows you go see fowl nyash"

So Mr man... bekiaful... make I no talk all ya lomantic escapades.... bwaahahahahaha (evil laugh)
grin grin grin grin grin Eh eh eh...my head oh...my belle oh. This is the funniest post by you that I have read. Kai! See as you murder yoruba language. You tried sha.

But no vex sha say I expose you...you know...I lyk saying the truth most tyms and dats one of my weak points. Keep it going.

@Adaobi...Lucky you grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

WTF?? I'm from a village, you come dey blow longest grammar for me. I didn't understand jack. PS The link wey I post na STREAMING link.. abi no be wetin una dey call am?

Haba a$$ism still dey pain you? Ok, go and watch my own films... for FREE!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:
I'm okay. Watching athletics cool
Hope all is well with you ?

Ok, cool Ms Atheletics. Come oh, where ya Naija Tag video... I dey wait for ma. Yes i dey ok o, thank you. Na my broda Sholay dey yab me. He's threatening to deport me grin
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Ok, cool Ms Atheletics. Come oh, where ya Naija Tag video... I dey wait for ma. Yes i dey ok o, thank you. Na my broda Sholay dey yab me. He's threatening to deport me grin

Video ? lipsrsealed

Don't mind Sholay tongue
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Video ? lipsrsealed

Don't mind Sholay tongue

Of course, you think say I no dey read ya 'adventures' in that cold city wey just manage get one month of sunshine with ALACRITY & IMPUNITY! Hahahaha

No worry, him & Speedy and a few others na my main friends.
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Of course, you think say I no dey read ya 'adventures' in that cold city wey just manage get one month of sunshine with ALACRITY & IMPUNITY! Hahahaha

No worry, him & Speedy and a few others na my main friends.

grin grin grin

But it's true na. I was even exaggerating sef tongue
Re: The Meeting (now Available Online) by VillageBoi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:
Video ? lipsrsealed

Oh and the video of that guy you posted... the one that just managed to cross river yesterday is telling pure lie when he says he can't speak his own language... why do we Naija people come up with such BS? Chei, listen to that thick, konk axzent (accent - I can also speak nollywood style) lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? / Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.