Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Will You Marry A Crossdresser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Crossdresser (1223 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Crossdresser by MallamMusa: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2008
Will you marry or date a man or woman that cross dresses sometimes just for recreation? How will you feel if you see him/her outside in your sokoto or skirt?
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by krama(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2008
Its your choice now. If you want to marry a transvestite, just go ahead
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by omoovie(f): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2008
Depends, if he is the guy in my profile I will consider----otherwise there is no hope for crossdressers. The guy in my profile is the only crossdresser I will ever consider!
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by ima1(f): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2008
for what lol. the next thing he would want is a sex change.
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2008
no way
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by MallamMusa: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2008
No be every crossdresser be gay; i hope una sabi.
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by AEjiro(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
Hell no!

cos i went after her becos she is a lady and dats wat i want so anytin short of my expectation is unacceptable
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by MallamMusa: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2008
Wearing male clothings will not make her less a woman.
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by beauteous(f): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
nope
Re: Will You Marry A Crossdresser by oreofemi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2008
i will first laugh, then go home.

(1) (Reply)

All Women Are Attractive - When A Man Is Drunk / What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? / Analyse This Objectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.