Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? (1360 Views)

Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina / Should Sex Education Introduce To Primary And Sencondary Schools To Reduce Unwanted Pregnant And Pop / How Is Interracial Relationships Accepted/viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? by hiwebstuff: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just a few months ago, precisely on Monday 27th May, 2013, I read with serious concern, a news report, published by PM News, with the caption, “Woman Sues Husband Over Denial Of Sex Ration.”

A section of the news says: A 35-year old woman, Maryam Mohammed, on Monday sued her husband, Adamu Mohammed, before an Area Court in Lugbe, Abuja for allegedly spending more nights with his second wife.The Plaintiff accused her husband of neglect, selfishness and starving her of sex and food.

While addressing the judge, the woman says‘My Lord, whenever it is my turn for the night, my husband would sneak into the bedroom of my second and spend the night there. He has neglected me, he has become very selfish’. She, therefore, urged the court to dissolve the marriage forthwith, to enable her to marry another man who can take care of her.

Issues like this are now very common in our dear country Nigeria and the truth is that the way we view sex even before marriage can seriously affect our outlook about it after marriage. How then should sex be viewed in marriage?

Sex is a gift from the originator of marriage and it can have positive impacts on the marriage itself. The reality is that, not just sex, but satisfying sex connects two married people like nothing else. “A good sex life is an important part of an individual’s overall health,” says Mark Schoen, Ph.D., director of sex education for the Sinclair Intimacy Institute. “People who have a good sex life feel better [mentally and physically].”

“Sex can be a wonderful cementer or a terrible wedge” for relationships, says Dr. Linda Banner, Ph.D., a licensed sex therapist specializing in marriage and relationship counseling and a researcher associated with Stanford University Medical School.

The feeling that only your partner can give you that satisfaction and pleasure makes couple want to be together.

But the real issue is that many couples sexual needs differ and this is bringing in many problems, foremost of which is infidelity.

In most cases, the problem is that some women see sex as a stress to their life simply because they don't enjoy it, or may be I should say, simply because their partner does not help them to enjoy it.

Do you care to know about the top 9 reasons why your wife may not be interested in sex each time you try to initiate it? On the other hand, if you are a woman, why do you think your faithful husband always feel uninterested in your quest for sex? Then visit http://surefamilytips.com/?p=54

How then can you get help to resolve this issue before it breaks your marriage? You can get some help to keep the fire of sex ever burning in your marriage here: http://surefamilytips.com/?p=85

I hope this helps.
Re: How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? by Kanwulia: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
You can only VIEW IT when you ain't gerrrring none! kiss
The FACT is Sex is a GADDDDEM CHORE in marriage! kiss
After 1 week with ANY dude, I HAVE TO BE DRUNK TO GET A GOOOOOOD URGAZM!!! kiss

I believe in RECYCLING my men!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kanwulia: You can only VIEW IT when you ain't gerrrring none! kiss
The FACT is Sex is a GADDDDEM CHORE in marriage! kiss
After 1 week with ANY dude, I HAVE TO BE DRUNK TO GET A GOOOOOOD URGAZM!!! kiss

I believe in RECYCLING my men!!!! cool
grin i trust you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble / Reasons Why People Show Off / Man's Worst Nightmare As His Bride Gave Birth To A Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.