Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) (56902 Views)

10 World’s Oldest Cities (pictures) / 10 Most Popular Non-capital Cities In Nigeria / 10 Most Popular Non-capital Cities/towns In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fazhy: Where is Lagos?
Oga, Lagos is not the capital of a country

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Its on my head

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
aminho: well abuja not bad

Giant of Africa remember.

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd: Poor Ghana.
Poor Ghana? and what is that supposed to mean? explain yourself quick quick

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Zimbabwe, Libya, Egypt and those South African cities take the cake

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by moshoodn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
There is a bias in the aerial views of Guinea Bissau and Guinea.

The aerial shots are too close ranged!
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by mcevans1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013

Your eyes wear raincoat??
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2013

Nairaland.
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
abuja

2 Likes

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gbaragbara: Poor Ghana? and what is that supposed to mean? explain yourself quick quick

You no see the pic abi

But wait, Ghana na rich country before
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd:

You no see the pic abi

But wait, Ghana na rich country before

no na craze dey worry you, eediot. nigeria na rich country? and what's wrong with those pictures,modafaka?
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by collynzo2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Accra looks like a village. SMH

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
collynzo2: Accra looks like a village. SMH
village ke. your entire country sef na village. infact the whole nigeria is one big slum, modafaka!
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gbaragbara: no na craze dey worry you, eediot. nigeria na rich country? and what's wrong with those pictures,modafaka?

Why not wait for your turn before you run mad.

Dirty beings. Go and watch your Ghanian bf movies it's time.

Don't quote me again.

I love 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by dannie04: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
It's very unfair to take some random pictures to compare cities. It's more like the pictures used by foreign media when talking about Nigeria. I'm not happy with the state of unplanned cities in Nigeria but
using picture can only be fair if the respective pictures are the cities finest....This picture makes Eritrea looks better than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Olumidzti(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
One thing people must note is that the beauty depends on the area of the city you took the pic. There're slums in Abuja. If I take the pic of a slum in Abuja & place it beside the pic of a beautiful area in Niamey, judging from there, you'll say Niamey is more beautiful but you may not be correct. You can't draw accurate conclusions from these pics.
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
wow, These are beautiful cities of my motherland. But thunbs up to South africa.... for bagging the best two cities to my taste , cities like durban, & cape town followed by harare in zimbabwe. Nigeria please buckle up and kick corruption so as to give room for development
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
pls post pictures of these cities at night with their lights on so we can see who pass who

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by collynzo2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
why wasn't Ghana's commercial capital Kumasi added to that village Accra.
My verdict (from the pics)
worst cities
Conakry, Guinea
Kampala, Uganda
Accra, Gayna.
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by collynzo2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Harare, Zimbabwe looks like the best. Ironically

2 Likes

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
collynzo2: why wasn't Ghana's commercial capital Kumasi added to that village Accra.
My verdict (from the pics)
worst cities
Conakry, Guinea
Kampala, Uganda
Accra, Gayna.

Thank thee that am not alone.

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lagos looks way better than that biko.
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd:

Why not wait for your turn before you run mad.

Dirty beings. Go and watch your Ghanian bf movies it's time.

Don't quote me again.

I love 9ja.
unfuckingbeliavable! you? a dirty, smelly pig!
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd:

of course you are not alone. are you not a citizen of the federal republic of f00ls? damububura shege. eeediots and pigs. fvck all you MUMUs
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd:

of course you are not alone. are you not a citizen of the federal republic of f00ls? damububura shege. eeediots and pigs.
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Olumidzti(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
eves4love: wow, These are beautiful cities of my motherland. But thunbs up to South africa.... for bagging the best two cities to my taste , cities like durban, & cape town followed by harare in zimbabwe. Nigeria please buckle up and kick corruption so as to give room for development
to be honest, I've not been to Harare before but I don't think it's more beautiful than Abuja..

1 Like

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
genocidal gays! fuckeduppedness jobsless goats! even a f00l knows there are other parameters that go into identifying the beauty of a city, not these nigerian fagg0ts who believe all there is to life is some tall buildings and crap. fuelish eediots! no wonder you are fvcked! truly fvcked grin
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Olumidzti(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gbaragbara: of course you are not alone. are you not a citizen of the federal republic of f00ls? damububura shege. eeediots and pigs.
your mates are on our streets selling dough nuts. You better join them. Mr John..

8 Likes

Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
I think this is the best group: Dares Salam-Tanzania, Djibouti-Djibouti, Durban-South Africa, Freetown-Sierra-Leone.

All South African cities have good skylines... Egypt, Zimbabwe, Seychelles, Namibia, Tunisia, Algeria, Ivory Coast, Morocco, and Libya also look good as well.

Lagos looks alright - but Abuja looks boring and sleepy like pensioners' city.
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
I wonder what a country like nigeria that suffers from chronic power outages will be doing with tall buildings anyway. holy sh1t! I have my own experience to talk about walahi
Re: Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) by Gbaragbara: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Olumidzti: your mates are on our streets selling dough nuts. You better join them. Mr John..
what is this mgbati gbati amala-eating goat bleating? your colleagues are on armed robbery operations as we speak, modafaka! selling doughnut is better than being a criminal, pig grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Saved Another From Falling This Morning In Lagos / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.