Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,431 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees (1590 Views)

List Of Female Muslim Names And Their Meanings / Sweden Appoints First female Muslim Minister . / Female Muslim *with Hijab* Receives Nobel Peace Prize For 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by tbaba1234: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Obiagelli:
I never knew you are a muslim, thats quite nice. I was once a muslim though am " RELIGIONLESS"

As for the OP, why not mind your business, why not ask your pastors or priests to stop molesting kids

Interesting, do you want a discussion about the bolded.
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
tbaba1234:

Interesting, do you want a discussion about the bolded.
Lol certainly not today but am sure interested
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by tbaba1234: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Obiagelli:

Great.

Send me an email : tbaba1234@yahoo.com . We can talk about it, when you are ready.

1 Like

Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by basilico: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
I am inclined to believe that the lack of female muslim athletees in Moscow has a lot to do with the strict conditions muslim men impose on their women. Chief among them is that muslima women should not show any skin in public. I may be wrong and this is a good day to show me how wrong I am. Gbam if we see any muslim woman on the podium.
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by naptu2: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
basilico: I am inclined to believe that the lack of female muslim athletees in Moscow has a lot to do with the strict conditions muslim men impose on their women. Chief among them is that muslima women should not show any skin in public. I may be wrong and this is a good day to show me how wrong I am. Gbam if we see any muslim woman on the podium.

grin have you seen any Ghanaians on the podium? Is that an indication that Ghanaian men treat their women badly? What about Botswanans? Or Surinamese? Have you seen Hare Khrishnas on the podium?

2 Likes

Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by basilico: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Muslims are 1.5 billion. How many medals will they win at moscow? Ill give a breakdown after the games are over. Mo Farrah included. Lets see if any muslim wins please be patient.
naptu2:

grin have you seen any Ghanaians on the podium? Is that an indication that Ghanaian men treat their women badly? What about Botswanans? Or Surinamese? Have you seen Hare Khrishnas on the podium?
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by deols(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
basilico: I am inclined to believe that the lack of female muslim athletees in Moscow has a lot to do with the strict conditions muslim men impose on their women. Chief among them is that muslima women should not show any skin in public. I may be wrong and this is a good day to show me how wrong I am. Gbam if we see any muslim woman on the podium.

Keep your lust in check
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by misterh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wait... You are not a Muslim! Why are you concerned about what Islam preaches. Like you trightly said, Islam prohibits showing of skin in public. Doesn't that sound moral to you? You can't expect any Muslimah to go out scantily dressed to participate. This has nothing to do with Islam hindering a woman's success. Lemme give u an instance, if someone is so good at pilfering, does that mean we should allow him go on?
In the bible, we see that sodomy/homosexuality is a sin. Using your logic, does the bible not discriminate against homosexuals?!
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by lanrexlan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
misterh: Wait... You are not a Muslim! Why are you concerned about what Islam preaches. Like you trightly said, Islam prohibits showing of skin in public. Doesn't that sound moral to you? You can expect any Muslimah to go out scantily dressed to participate. This has nothing to do with Islam hindering a woman's success. Lemme give u an instance, if someone is so good at pilfering, does that mean we should allow him go on?
In the bible, we see that sodomy/homosexuality is a sin. Using your logic, does the bible not discriminate against homosexuals?!
Seriously,I don't know the op's problem,does it add to his G.P or increase his salary if a muslimah don't participate in sports??
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by basilico: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why can you not let your women make naira from their talent where they have to dress in tandemn like other winners. You muslim men impose dressing codes to women such that its haram for your women to earn living from their God given talent.
lanrexlan: Seriously,I don't know the op's problem,does it add to his G.P or increase his salary if a muslimah don't participate in sports??
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by naptu2: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin I don't know why anyone is taking the OP seriously. He's just trolling. It's been proved that muslim women have been successful sports stars in the past and he can't dictate to muslim women (or women of other faiths and no faith) who choose not to compete in athletic events, but he just ignores that.

He is only here to enjoy himself by trying to provoke others. That's all.

1 Like

Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by lanrexlan(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
basilico: Why can you not let your women make naira from their talent where they have to dress in tandemn like other winners.You muslim men impose dressing codes to women such that its haram for your women to earn living from their God given talent.
We impose or Allah's command? You are really a troll.Which GOD's given talent? Are you born to be a footballer? If you christians do sell your women in the name of upliftment,muslims don't.No wonder your christian sisters do fashion parade to churches,give their christian brothers holy kiss when they meet[2 Corinthians 13:12].We aren't interested in such,medals end in this world but the good righteous deeds are meant for the hereafter.....Peace
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by basilico: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Talent is in born. Muslim men do not allow their women to achieve their full potential. Or rather islam not muslim men. There are all nationalities from the world in moscow but sadly muslim women are missing.
lanrexlan: We impose or Allah's command? You are really a troll.Which GOD's given talent? Are you born to be a footballer? If you christians do sell your women in the name of upliftment,muslims don't.No wonder your christian sisters do fashion parade to churches,give their christian brothers holy kiss when they meet[2 Corinthians 13:12].We aren't interested in such,medals end in this world but the good righteous deeds are meant for the hereafter.....Peace
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2013
There are many Muslims women representing their country but you won't know that they are Muslims cos they don't write it on the forehead. For some reason, i think the OP is referring to Muslim women from the middle-east. Those people are not more Muslims than the ones in Nigeria and here we have loads of female Muslim athletes.

1 Like

Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by basilico: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Give me some names. I saw an idris mohamed somewhere in the UsA team last night. Scantily dressed i guess many muslim men had to lower their gaze though.
Afam4eva: There are many Muslims women representing their country but you won't know that they are Muslims cos they don't write it on the forehead. For some reason, i think the OP is referring to Muslim women from the middle-east. Those people are not more Muslims than the ones in Nigeria and here we have loads of female Muslim athletes.
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by basilico: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Changing my way of thinking I say that muslim men protect their women than in other faiths. It would be comical and down right scandalous for a hijabi wearing muslima to participate in the hurdles or steeplechase events.
Re: IAAF 2013 Female Muslim Athletees by tbaba12345: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Obiagelli:

tbaba1234:
Great.
Send me an email : tbaba1234@yahoo.com . We can talk about it, when you are ready.

Still interested??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Fight masturbatn? / Simple Spiritual Equation / _bowing, Bending, Kneeling To Greet Are Shirk_*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.