Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k (607 Views)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / What It Takes To Establish A Bureau De Change(experts Only, No Clowning.thanks!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by mekulonaire(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
I jst nid a biz I can establish with 200k,although am in skool buh wanna do it for ny parents to take care of it, so my expenses n skool will be taken care of by d bizness..plz any help
Re: I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by bestplanb: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Did you have passion for production?if yes visit www.hotcake.tk for business you can start with just #5,000 on a small scale and maximize your profit
Re: I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by xugo: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi, can partner together in this business i'm into we can get this product direct from Importer i would have say let import but it might delay, lets venture in Footmat and carpet business i have contacts of ready buyer for this product, if we see we can talk so everything will be based on agreement.
Re: I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by screenwave(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
mekulonaire: I jst nid a biz I can establish with 200k,although am in skool buh wanna do it for ny parents to take care of it, so my expenses n skool will be taken care of by d bizness..plz any help

Well what if you invest that money and double it after two month? and you might decide to do business further with us afterwards. *Genuine*

Cos realistically, you need more for meaningful business
Re: I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by mekulonaire(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2013
more advise pls
Re: I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by pekelepekele(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Invest in phone business ( phones , phone accessories , ringtone , wallpaper , apps and video downloading ).

If you already have a shop good if not , Look for a space and place a kiosk there but note that the location must be close to any secondary school .

Now you need a laptop , get a used one must not be more than 30k for downloading stuffs .

and you have to start it yourself before your parents can start staying there for you but sorry your parents just have to be educated or computer literate but better you look for someone you can trust , someone younger than you.

In the long run you will need a phone engineer that will be repairing phones there .

I know a young guy that saves 5k everyday after feeding and transportation from that business.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Biznez That I Can Establish For 200k by xugo: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2013
mekulonaire: more advise pls
Hi @ mekulonaire. You can import this goods(footmat and Poultry nets) from China and make huge profit.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Toyota Corola 2005 Model Reg 4 850k Pls Call Me: 08029739967 08091801322. / Enterpreneurs In Nigeria / How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.