Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark (35975 Views)

RE: Are You On The Dark Web? / Surprising New Scientific Invention Can Read Ur Thoughts... You're No More Safe! / Scientists Are Creating Glow In The Dark Trees To Replace Street Lamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by paranorman(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2013

Nicknamed "Cat-Boy," doctors in Dahua, southern China recently learned that this boy has the ability to see at night and can read in complete darkness as if it were day.

Doctors have studied Nong Youhui's amazing eyesight when his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes.

Dad Ling said: "They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did."

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day.

According to doctors in Dahua hospital, south of China, Nong Youhui has a rare genetic condition making his eyes vulnerable to light. His parents are still concerned about the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfs0R-7cS_s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/18315/chinese-cat-boy-can-read-in-the-dark

riddick? Mutant-x? Evolution in its finnest? *me thoughts*

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Unitedforever(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Wow!!

I knew this would make FP
grin
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by valdubem(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
The US military needs him.

15 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by pipszilla(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
shocked Wonders shall not cease shocked

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by bigx(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
China Again

24 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by opeano(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its simply amazin

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by AlisonDuke: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wonderful
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wonders shall never end in china undecided

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Signs of end time! grin
I don type am b4 una go start with una end-time ministry gist

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Bawss1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
The Outliers are here. Another potential student for Xavier's School of the Gifted.

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
The parents are concerned?! I think that's more of a blessing than a curse. Praise God!

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by CrimzP(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Interesting. I know scientist can't wait to study the boy. But na wa oo. New things everyday

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013

Sometimes I tie my feet together while on the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I acquire blue contacts and pretend I'm Asian Riddick.
:
:
:
In another news, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Stegomiah: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
China again! So much weird news from china

I wouldn't be surprised if anti-christ also comes 4rm china
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Soso990240(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
paranorman:

Nicknamed "Cat-Boy," doctors in Dahua, southern China recently learned that this boy has the ability to see at night and can read in complete darkness as if it were day.

Doctors have studied Nong Youhui's amazing eyesight when his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes.

Dad Ling said: "They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did."

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day.

According to doctors in Dahua hospital, south of China, Nong Youhui has a rare genetic condition making his eyes vulnerable to light. His parents are still concerned about the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfs0R-7cS_s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/18315/chinese-cat-boy-can-read-in-the-dark

riddick? Mutant-x? Evolution in its finnest? *me thoughts*
good to know.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Afrocatalyst: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Tee99(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
He reminds me of vin diesel in the movie 'the chronicles of riddick'

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Genetically different. They will propabably tag him owl and devil on Africa.

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by goodson(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmm! Another made in CHINA..hope this will last!!

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by slap1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
END TIME, ANYONE?
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
End Time Sign sad
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by butpro(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin ;DCan't wait to see him Heroes season 5.........

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by pxjosh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by druid06(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
It's just evolution taking it's course. In half a million years from now if we still exist, there might be a new type of being that could fly and live under water too...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by hassanfulani(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
God please help me out, am sacred. In whose image & likeness was he created? :@shocked:/
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Abbott(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
I need me a pair of blue eyes

2 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by cnwamo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
nice

1 Like

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Kslib(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is one deadly asset nature will not mistakenly bestow upon an upcoming Nigerian witch..
Even with normal eye,dem still dey opearte for night,if dem con get this boy eye,na im be say we the ordinary people go dey sleep for afternoon and carry out normal activities for Night...

14 Likes

Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by canalily(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
cool wow! He doesnt need this? That means he is a true half cast! ! One eye is traditional and the other is foreign!
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Cleanman(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
wow praise God!,i'm on Fp!!!..i thank everyone who have supported me throughout the struggle,@topic,who needs night vision goggles

no castigate me ooo...just feeling silly today.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Saw this in a future movie. Hmmm
Is the theory of evolution really true? No it can't.
Re: Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark by zuma4k(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Maybe he can also be helpful catching rats

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 / How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.