Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49529 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Glo just introduced a new Prepaid Tariff plan called Bounce. It charges 12k/sec (N7.20/min) flat rate to all networks in Nigeria.
However, you can only enjoy this tariff offer after 40k/sec (N24) first 60 seconds call of the day. Other side attraction includes:-
* 30MB free data on every recharge of N200 and above and valid for 7 days
* 5k/sec to other Bounce numbers
* Free night calls (12AM - 4AM) everyday after spending N30 only
* N4 for all national sms
* N3 sms to other Bounce numbers
* N10 for international sms amongst others.
To register, dial *170*4# and press 1 to confirm
To opt out, dial *170*0#.

Now, this is where the honey of this Bounce plan lies!
There's what is called Campus Zone on this plan. It is a sub-plan within the Bounce plan. It means, you can never subscribe to the Campus Zone without first being a Bounce subscriber.
To enjoy the Campus Zone tariff, a Glo Bounce subscriber is expected to dial *170*9# whenever he/she is within any Campus in Nigeria. The tariff of the Campus Zone is 5k/sec = N3/min (all Glo calls) and 12k/sec N7.20/min (Glo to other networks) in Nigeria.

So, what are you waiting for? Dial *170*4# today, hop in and Bounce with Glo.
GLO - UNLIMITED
Visit http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/personal/prepaid-2/bounce-2/

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Samsantos9: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is so cool.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Samsantos9: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ op Are there no hidden charges?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Samsantos9: This is so cool.
The cheapest tariff right now among the 4 major providers.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Samsantos9: @ op Are there no hidden charges?
None whatsoever.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by prince4pro(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
luluosas:
The cheapest tariff right now among the 4 major providers.

see dis 1 ooo who tell u say Na d cheapest tariff or abi u never hear abt airtel 2gud premium? 10k per seconds 2 any network which is N6 per minute after d ist minute of N24.So d only interesting thing abt dis is just d 30Mb full stop

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Samsantos9: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
luluosas:
None whatsoever.
I'm Migrating ASAP.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by coolest01(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Nothing special abeg...all na d same *yawns*
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2013
prince4pro:

see dis 1 ooo who tell u say Na d cheapest tariff or abi u never hear abt airtel 2gud premium? 10k per seconds 2 any network which is N6 per minute after d ist minute of N24.So d only interesting thing abt dis is just d 30Mb full stop
Is Airtel 2good not to 10 Airtel numbers? Anyway, I don't use it to call as my present tariff on Airtel is 30k/sec (N18/min).
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2013
coolest01: Nothing special abeg...all na d same *yawns*
What about the Campus Zone tariff on this plan? Isn't it special?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Samsantos9: I'm Migrating ASAP.
You are welcome on board.
Glo - UNLIMITED
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by asudan: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Nothing different from MTN supersaver plus except for the difference of N1.80 ie 15k for MTN and 12k for that of glo.another thing, the inclusion of 30mb free for browsing upon recharge of N200 and above
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2013
30mb that is valid for 7days, yet their browser is so slow. I need effective services joor,not all these unnecesary competition.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2013
asudan: Nothing different from MTN supersaver plus except for the difference of N1.80 ie 15k for MTN and 12k for that of glo.another thing, the inclusion of 30mb free for browsing upon recharge of N200 and above
Then, there's something different na.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2013
chidyhels: 30mb that is valid for 7days, yet their browser is so slow. I need effective services joor,not all these unnecesary competition.
That slow speed could be exclusive to your location alone, as Glo 2G speed is beating Airtel's 3.75G speed in my location.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Glo Bounce FAQs:
http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/FAQs-GLOBounce.pdf

1. What is the Glo Bounce plan?
A. It is a prepaid price plan with very attractive calling rates and so many added value services

2. Who can avail of the BOUNCE Package?
A. All new and existing prepaid customers

3. How do I migrate to BOUNCE?
A. Dial *170*4# and when asked for the confirmation press 1

4. How much do I pay for calls on this plan?!
A. Onnet call rate: 12K/s!
Peeps rate: 5K/s to other Glo Bounce numbers!
Offnet call rate: 12K/s!
Campus rate: Onnet - 5K/s, Offnet - 12K/s after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s

5. What is the SMS rate for Glo Bounce?!
A. On-net SMS: N4/SMS!
Off-net SMS: N4/SMS!
Peps rate: N3!
International: N10/SMS

6. Is there a rental fee on Bounce
A. No.

7. What other benefits do I enjoy on Bounce?
A. Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce customers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3.
Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus sites enjoy onnet calls at 5K/s. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce.
Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.
Zero Facebook: Enjoy free Facebook browsing
Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.
Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by customers on migration to Bounce Unlimited
Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every charged SMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.

8. What is a campus zone?
A. This refers to a territory under sites classified as campus site. Campus sites are base station sites serving campuses of tertiary institutions across the country.

9. How do I opt for Campus Zone?
A. Dial *170*9# to start enjoying campus zone rates from campuses of tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

10. Must I dial the campus zone rate while on campus?
A. No. You can dial the code from anywhere but you can only enjoy the rates while on campus

11. Do I have to dial the campus zone code every time I need to make a call from campus
A. No. It is a one-off opt-in code

12. What is the meaning of Peeps rate?
A. This means the rate at which you can call other customers on the Bounce profile

13. Will customers on other profiles also enjoy Peeps rate?
A. No. Peeps rate is exclusive to the Bounce profile

14. Will I enjoy Peeps rate when I call other Glo customers who are not on Bounce?
A. No.

15. Do I need to opt in or subscribe for Peeps rate?
A. No. All you have to do is migrate to Bounce profile and you start enjoying the Peeps rate on your calls and SMS to other Bounce customers.

16. What happens to my Peeps rate when I purchase a bundle pack or I’m enjoying some bonus offers?
A. The rate of the pack or bonus offer will override your Bounce rates in such cases

17. Do I enjoy the campus rate when I’m off campus?
A. No. You only enjoy campus rate when you are within the range of campus sites.

18. What happens when I’m under campus site and calling Bounce customer?
A. You will be charged Peeps rate of 5K/s

19. What happens when I’m under campus site and calling other Glo customers?
A. You will be charged campus rate of 5K/s

20. What happens to my campus zone rate when I purchase a bundle pack or I’m enjoying some bonus offers?
A. The rate of the pack or bonus offer will override your campus rate in such cases

21. When do I get the free 30MB?
A. You get the free 30MB when you recharge N200 (non - cumulative) and above. It is valid for 7 days.

22. Do I get the free 30MB if I recharge N100 twice in a day?
A. No. Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB.

23. What happens if I recharge with another N200 while I’m yet to exhaust the previous 30MB free data?
A. You’ll get additional 30MB and this extends the validity of the previous 30MB by another 7 days.

24. Do I get free 30MB even if I recharge N200 or more more than once in a day?
A. Yes. You get free 30MB on every recharge of N200 or more

25. What is the validity of the free 30MB?
A. The free 30MB is valid for 7 days. Any unused portion of it expires after 7 days.

26. What can be done with the free 30MB?
A. You can browse any site with your free 30MB. You can check your mail, socialize on Facebook, tweet on twitter, search on Google e.t.c

27. Can I still browse when I’ve exhausted the free 30MB?
A. Yes you can. You’ll be charged 5K/kb on further browsing after exhausting the free 5MB.

28. Do I need to re-configure my phone to enjoy the free 30MB?
A. No, the existing configuration on your phone will work.

29. Do I enjoy zero Facebook browsing on Bounce?
A. Yes

30. Do I enjoy free caller tunes on Bounce?
A. Yes. You enjoy free caller tune for 30 days when you migrate to Bounce

31. Does Unlimited Free SMS mean that all my SMS will be sent free of charge?
A. No. It means you get free SMS for every charged SMS sent.

32. What can I do with my free SMS?
A. You can send your free SMS to ANY network in Nigeria.

33. Is the 40k/sec charge daily?
A. Yes, but you pay that only for the 1st minute of every day on local calls. Subsequent
local calls will either be at Peeps rate, Campus zone rate or 12K/s to others.

34. Can the 1st 60 seconds (1st minute) of the day be cumulative?
A. The 1st 60 seconds daily threshold can be achieved either through onnet (Glo - to Glo) calls, offnet (Glo to other networks) OR a combination of both onnet and offnet calls

35. Would a combination of national and international calls qualify for the 40k/sec 1st minute daily rate?
A. No, as they are billed separately.

36. Is the rate for the 3rd minute of the day different from that of the 2nd minute?
A. No, it is same rate for every chargeable second after the 1st 60 seconds of the day's local call(s) had been charged at 40K/sec

37. What happens if the duration of my 1st local call of the day call is less than a minute (60 seconds)?
A. Bounce is a per second plan so subsequent seconds of your local calls will be cumulated and charged at 40K/sec until the 1st 60 seconds threshold for the day is attained from when you start getting charged either 5K/s or 12K/s depending on the call direction and your location (on or off campus).

38. Can existing customers migrate to the new BOUNCE package?
A Yes. Existing customers can migrate to the plan using the USSD code *170*4#

39. Will new activations enjoy this tariff and benefits by default?
A. No. New activations are on a default tariff of Infinito. New as well as existing customers will have to dial the USSD migration code *170*4# to migrate to BOUNCE.

40.How can I de-register from the BOUNCE package?
A. By dialing the respective USSD code of the new package to which you want to migrate.

41. What will happen to customers’ main account and promo account balance on migration?
A. Customer will lose ONLY the balance in the promo account on migration.

42. Is free night calling benefits available on BOUNCE?
A. Yes. Free Night Calling is available on BOUNCE. The qualification parameter is a daily usage of N30 and above between 00:01 and 23:59 to enjoy Free Night Calls in the night between 12am and 4.59am.

43. Is Glo Bounce a promotional offer?
A. No, Glo Bounce is a prepaid tariff plan.

44. When is the Glo Bounce ending?
A. Glo Bounce plan has no end date as it is a prepaid plan and not a promotional offer.

4 Likes

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Glo has caught up some what; Nice one!

Download the attached file guys for a summary of GSM Networks' Tariff and Internet Info as at [13.08.13]

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by 3ace(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Here lies the condition;
However, you can only enjoy this tariff offer
after 40k/sec (N24) first 60 seconds call of
the day.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by 3ace(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
But I can consider it because of this;
* 30MB free data on every recharge of
N200 and above and valid for 7 days
I need to add more to my N1000-260MB a month. This should be the highest free data bundle ever after etisalat's 15MB.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2013
asudan: Nothing different from MTN supersaver plus except for the difference of N1.80 ie 15k for MTN and 12k for that of glo.another thing, the inclusion of 30mb free for browsing upon recharge of N200 and above

Hahaha...the difference is clear.

Glo Unlimited.

How To Migrate To Glo Bounce

2 Likes

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by 3ace(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2013

24. Do I get free 30MB even if I recharge
N200 or more more than once in a day?
A. Yes. You get free 30MB on every
recharge of N200 or more
This is the sweetest part for me. However OP, have you confirmed this?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: But I can consider it because of this;I need to add more to my N1000-260MB a month. This should be the highest free data bundle ever after etisalat's 15MB.
The 30MB free data is credited anytime you recharge with N200 voucher and above.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: This is the sweetest part for me. However OP, have you confirmed this?
I will recharging in a couple of minutes and I will get back to you. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: Here lies the condition;
This is correct but, your money will never be deducted any day you don't call from your line. This is because, it is NOT a renter fee. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by nerodenero: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: But I can consider it because of this;I need to add more to my N1000-260MB a month. This should be the highest free data bundle ever after etisalat's 15MB.
I don't expect MTN and Airtel to do anything new but I know for sure that Etisalat will respond immediately.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Saraben(f): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Am optin out of gbam to bounce

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by IAMBREEZY: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
mine was saying my account cannot be migrated to BOUNCE profile,what should i do.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by overdrive(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tried migrating to d glo bounce but was told I was not eligible but why?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with Glo.
I make a call of 137 seconds on my supposed Bounce plan and was charged N54.80k. Worst of all, customer care can't help as they are saying engineers bla bla bla since yesterday.
Please, who have called yet on this Bounce plan?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
overdrive: Tried migrating to d glo bounce but was told I was not eligible but why?
That could be network issue and their system seems to be very busy. Try again later until you succeed. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
IAMBREEZY: mine was saying my account cannot be migrated to BOUNCE profile,what should i do.
This is the same message I am getting now as I want to confirm my subscription but, it went yesterday when I migrated it.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Sike(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wotam I waiting for?! I'd better Bounce sharp sharp. No time to waste time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Was This Photo Taken? / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.