Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (38367 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by seangy4konji: 5:29am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope u won't use your left hand to show d direction of your state so I ask again.where r u from?
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Egbagirl(f): 5:29am On Aug 13, 2013
ShymX:

Hey you, I read somewhere that Ibadan used to be Egbaland, but the Egba's were chased out of there by the Oyo's and Ijebu's, hence why your people moved to Abeokuta - how true is that?

PS: Will read the reply tomorrow - off to bed now. tongue wink kiss

angry angry angry you want us to fight abi?! Lol. We both know that's not true.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by seangy4konji: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Am so sure d op is frm the east.inferiority complez is a disease

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by nijanigga: 5:35am On Aug 13, 2013
I don't know how Nigerians reason? how can you post just part of a state's capital pic to represent the whole state? That's a shallow way of thinking and childish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Some of this pics re old
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by musiwa1b: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2013
to produce nuclear bomb is easy , so you people are not too smart. listen to me. 2 men were arrested who were suppose to build nuclear bomb.

So you will be in trouble, All anybody need to do is go GET THEM and you are in trouble. If you dont listen to me. and you continue your stupiid nigeria altitude , thinking bribe the only way all the time.

this now cost cheap.. you are not smart people....... you break it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwkyPvlWPM0

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Tolexander: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2013
collynzo2: You've made your conclusion based on these pictures?
Most developed regions in Nigeria (according to number of developed states-Nigerian standard)
South South(4): Delta, Rivers, Cross River , Akwa Ibom
South East(3): Enugu, Imo, Anambra
South West(2): Lagos, Oyo
North central(2): Abuja, Plateau
North west (2): Kaduna, Kano
North East (0)
nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by fabregas04(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Nice compilation there, but some of d pic(s) do not cov Sum cities to a large xtent, e.g akure-only 1st bank/bank of industry avenue, kano, aba, abakaliki(only a certain street, onwe road), u shld hv also included onitsha. Above all, dis is a gud job.
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nebeuwa(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Skyscrapers don't necessarily make a city great, but the major cities should have a type of skyline. As for the smaller towns, they can be of world class standard without having skylines per say.

Skyscrapers don't make a city great, but most great cities in the world do have such a skyline.

Just look at Hong Kong, Singapore, New York City, Sao Paulo and Beijing.
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by laplace19(m): 6:02am On Aug 13, 2013
That is not the aba that I know

@op. why not upload the pictures covering all the out-skirt of the states,cos only then will I know if the governments are really working

You just uploaded better places in each state...go to aba and see how bad that place is...... Mtcheewwww
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Pelummy(f): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2013
FILEBE: Excluding lagos? Didnt i just see Ikeja there or something?
And what exactly do you aim to achieve with this?
maybe we now have another ikeja in anambra.
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by ChrisOD: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Aba

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by ChrisOD: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Good old Ibadan

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2013
When I saw the Port harcourt pic,I knew the poster is jokin.As at year 2002 Garden City is better than what I just saw from ur pic.However Maiduguri is really looking gd.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by kinkymax: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Cities lik ph uyo akure ikeja calabar mak sense small sha. Odas na trash
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Arcard(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2013
op d onitsha u knw must b heaven, for me onitsha wowo
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Anvaller: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2013
lupey:

It sure is an ancient city,but the picture the op put up is like taking an aerial picture of the old oshodi and calling it Lagos!
wink

Don't mind that guy, he just picked pictures randomly on the internet. I know a couple of pictures on his collections and I have been seeing them online since way back. I have been seeing that Ibadan brown roof picture since around 2009 cos I remember that I used it in a presentation I did back then. If u want to make sense from this kind of thread, there has to be consistence e.g a picture of CBD or CBDs in each state, Or pictures of beautiful/Ugly spots from each states. U can't post pictures of slums from one state and a beautifully manicured garden in another. What sense does that make?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by xykms101: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Godwinsilas:
Idiot if you neva knw dem don burry ur so called biafra with Ojuwku una o just dey talk shit from mouth instead from yiash, if Nigeria is dead automatically ur family is dead. U wil neva apprec what dats wat is wory u people, wat hav ur family contributed to dis nation (Nigeria)? Rather to wak up evry day fill ur belly a lot of shit. I pity u!
What have your family achieved from this dead country?

...Aren't you tired of staying and suffering together as one?

...Why are you so afraid of going your separate way?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Controversy: 6:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Lagos

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Controversy: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2013
More. Lagos

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Spambutter: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2013
A year ago, people would have said that the southeast was clean, glad to see many opened eyes. Muchecheche!!!
Onitsha, Abia, Enugu, IMO, etc minus roundabout is very very dirty with trash strewn around the states.
This is the roundabout at the entrance to Ojukwu's palace. Very dirty.

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by soltex(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2013
nice1 but that is the old kano, you need to see d new kano.
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Spambutter: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Abia state looks like an unkempt market.
Anambra, the self-acclaimed messiah of Nigeria resembles Nigeria's dump site. Kidnappers should try to kidnap trash/garbage and not innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Controversy: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Controversy: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2013
More. Lagos

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Controversy: Ibadan
In 20 years time cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Controversy: Ibadan
lolllzz.....in all of Ibadan's wildest dreams..
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2013
Egba girl:

angry angry angry you want us to fight abi?! Lol. We both know that's not true.

Never that, I was just messing about on the thread. You should know I like messing with Ibadan people whenever there's an opportunity to do that. grin

Anyway, the story is true.

No beef, all I want is a kiss. wink
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Controversy: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2013
CFCfan:
In 20 years time cool
Bad bele post your own picture
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Controversy: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2013
Chikeziehosan: lolllzz.....in all of Ibadan's wildest dreams..
Dispute me with your own picture
Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Nigeria has only one city and that's Lagos.

The rest, including the boring and sleepy Abuja, are glorified towns and villages.

However, I'm quite impressed with the North.

As for the South, you lot talk too much. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Kilode ahn ahn gbo gbo rubbish gan...What Part Of Lagos Is this...emi ni Omo lasgidi...where i live at Apapa in Lagos ahn ahn u can't see all this na...u'lld know that Nigeria is blessed...when foreigners go to church..school n market wit u...please dose traffic photos of Over congested traffic lanes were late 2007 before oga Fash came...so upgrade take a flight from that busheous Calabar n com n see infrastructural breakthroughs in gidiland...n other breakthroughs ni..Places to Visit incase u com..try Ajegunle there are som slums that av all those tins calabar ar showing off...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos) / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.