Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share (789 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by calddon(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2013
what exactly we do with our devices should be our personal business however you find out that an individual owns 2 android smartphones a blackberry and an iphone and all he or she does with the phone is visit social networking sites, chat make calls play songs stream videos and dats all.

please feel free to share what you use your smartphone for so that others can see new ways to utilize their luxurious devices and explore smart technology beter.
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by Emmyk(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Play Games, chat, call. Listen to music. Smartphones aint ATM machine. You dont expect it to drop cash.
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by roaringlamb01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Everything. From music to videos to calls to chats to surfing the net to research to everything...
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by gentleblaq: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Online banking,buying of recharge cards,making free Skype calls, watching life headlines with mobile tv apps,scanning my doc,visiting forums, youtube, research etc they are enormous
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by psalmdave(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2013
gentleblaq: Online banking,buying of recharge cards,making free Skype calls, watching life headlines with mobile tv apps,scanning my doc,visiting forums, youtube, research etc they are enormous
dnt decieve urself abeg
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by calddon(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
keep it comming in guys
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by bluerange(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
here in kenya l buy 50MB for N95 (ninety five naira)valid for 30 days.ls mainly for research, nairaland 2 know what is happening @ home & the main of the main thing, to read my fidelity bank email alert, so that l can confidently use my VISA card!
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by destino24(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2013
I do everything with my droid. Ever heard of tasker? My tasker makes it possible for my wonderful droid to do certain things without my "supervision"
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by zelexotunla(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
I make use of my phone to subscribe to any job vacancies dis was my intention to opt for an android phone and after i have been called for interviews the phone help me to locate the interview venue by using google map. Infact it really helped me today to Ajao estate,Anthony village where i was invited for interview with Tolet.com.ng. But one thing yet to know better is how to send mail with attachment, I have been having problem with sending e-mail with attachment. Pls any help?
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by 4litres: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
I do d usuals(call, chat,online videos etc) but I also use my phone as hotspot dat connects my laptop & oda devices 2d internet. I use it 2reply my mails on d go, view & edit documents plus enough downloading. In short, my phone is my mobile office. Can't go anywhere witout it.
Re: What Do You Use Your Smartphone For? Please Come In And Share by DeeOneBangin: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nairalanding...

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN / How Can I Root My HTC Mytouch 4g / Airtel Android Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.