Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans (2273 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans by Lifemangado(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2013
Do you know that Studying in South Africa has been made Easier and More Affordable for Nigerians and Africans? Yes its true and I can help you with the right free information you need to know to get started.
I have heard successful stories and witnessed loads of aided Nigerians, Ivorians, Ghanians, Zambians, and other Africans study in South Africa, graduate and end up with well paid employments both home and abroad than most graduates from their local countries.
I have also heard loads of stories of applicants been swindled by fake agents due to desperation caused by the poor state of education in countries such as Nigeria.
This doesn't change the fact that there are genuine opportunities available to Nigerians or other Africans interested in studying abroad. I would love to help you achieve your academic dreams of studying in South Africa.
I believe studying in the continent's most prestigious colleges/universities is a breath of fresher air in comparison to what is educationally obtainable in countries such as Nigeria.
Wouldn't you rather study abroad? ADMISSIONS ARE ON-GOING!

Re: SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans by Rhymeyjohn: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
are you in South Africa? share your expereinces with us
Re: SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans by Yemissing: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Can u post d name of easier skuls in S.A n hw2 aply?

1 Like

Re: SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans by Emmy9ite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Send me a mail emmanuelakpe65@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans by Lifemangado(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Studying at any college or university in South Africa is actually easier than most people think and this ignorance has justified the expensive fees most agents or educational consultants charge to enroll applicants into choice schools in South Africa.
The most easiest and less expensive would be [b]University of South Africa (UNISA) [/b]but their admission closes earlier than the others, this month! So acting fast would be a good strategy.
Application forms are currently available at their Nigeria agent's office at 2 Shipeolu Street, Onipanu.
eForms are also available via email to edu@sandraohreconsults.com.
SiSA guarantees the most affordable fees around, ask.

(1) (Reply)

MBA Entrance Exam -OAU / Niger Delta University [ndu], Direct-entry Form 2015/2016 Is Still Online. / JAMB 2017 UTME Registration Guidelines For All Students & CBT Centers Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.