Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (10445 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Rexyl(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
excellent @Op! Jesus also said in John 14:6 that; "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father but by me". (Note the definite article used with Way, Truth and Life).
Man has (in his quest for God) created several WAYs, (what he calls) Truths and Life (a consciousness or awareness of the supernatural with which is attached fear or reverence in worship) but Jesus The Christ is saying here: "Hey! Quit your search, I am The Way, The Truth and The Life you seek!"
I pray that the Lord opens the eyes of understanding of whoever stumbles upon this thread in Jesus' Name! Amen!

IT IS NUMEROUS TO COUNT,THE CONFIRMATION OF DIVINITY OF LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE BIBLE. OLD TESTAMENT CONFIRMS IT, NEW TESTAMENT ESTABLISHES IT, WHAT THE SPIRIT OF UNRIGHTEOUS DECEPTION ( 2 Thessanonians 2:8-13) IS STRUGGLING TO CHANGE.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by bolei(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2013
lanrexlan: Why don't you prove me wrong?

there is no knowledge compare to that of muslim dey cant prove u wrong.. Am proud of being a muslim.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Rexyl(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ Lol, easy with the lies...

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Rexyl(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ Lol, easy with the lies...

@ Kenny4lyfe, we will like to be carried along when you are ready to defend it.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Let me make a little fun of the tbaba234 fellow again before letting the copy and paste battle to continue. As I said, his plagiarism will not go unnoticed --- insha Allah!

OK: when he manages to write in his own words, his English often lacks smoothness and contains ibons smiley e.g. in his earlier posts you will see him refer ungrammatically to "evidences" etc and in his latest post you will see something like: "The author case was built on quick sand and an anti-islam sentiment rather than objectivity".

Yet in his latest post you can easily tell when he is lifting and plagiarising:

Examples:

tbaba1234: .... John Burton, at the end of his substantial work on the Quran’s compilation, states that the Quran as we have it today is: ....

Compare from where he again lifted/plagiarised the line and its quote: http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/18/ (and possibly elsewhere)

John Burton, at the end of his substantial work on the Quran’s compilation, states that the Quran as we have it today is: ....

tbaba1234: Leading orientalist Kenneth Cragg reflects that .....

Copied verbatim again from http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/19/ (and possibly elsewhere)

Leading orientalist Kenneth Cragg reflects that .....

In summary it seems tbaba234 is incapable of composing a post of argument without plagiarising ---- not even mere copy and paste which many people do ---- but actual plagiarism. All he does is form a few sentences of his own with ibons and juxtapose other people's work into his post to make them look like his writing.

Disgraceful!

Even when it is not pointed out tbaba234's plagiarism will not go unnoticed --- insha Allah! smiley

So oya, let the copy and paste battle recommence! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Rexyl(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2013
@ tbaba the going is getting tough o ...
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enigma, you are dishonest here..... A lot was written....

You pick two lines from the quotes that have no value to the discussion and ignore the real substance. Ok, the lines are removed, let us face the discussion.

How come you could not find evidence of copy and paste anywhere else?

Look through the main arguments and show me the copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
You copied the ones I pointed out! Thankfully you do not deny it.

You are the one who turned the thread into a copy and paste battle.

Your last few posts defending frosbel's post show that you too are simply copying, paraphrasing and plagiarising Islamic websites or fraudulently and indiscrminately using anti Christian materials.

We will continue to find you out --- insha Allah.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mko2005: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yes ! I'm back ! WHERE IS the plegiarist,tbaba234 THE defender of the muslims ! grin

I've been away attending to other more serious unsettled issues not like the one at hand that has been settled long time ago ! wink
Is Jesus the son of God ? Yes
Did He die ?
Did He resurrect?Yes
Is He comming back ? Even the muslims confirm HE is comming back yet they remain defiant to the truth !
See below sura confirming Jesus is the Messiah,the word of God that became flesh according to John 1:1''In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. !

''when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].-Sura 3:45
tbaba,even ur so called jinn inspired quran(copy copy from the 6th century apocryphal books)say Jesus is the Messaiah and is the WORD of God you are here plagiarizing write ups here and there that even contradicts ur own quran !smh for you !
If your own quran asked you to be expectant concerning the 2nd coming of Jesus,can you please explain to us in detail what HE is coming back to do ? Please note that ur apocryphal book(quran)is there for us to display the contradictions therein in case you try to hide any !

God help us
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
You have to prove that, don't you?

I wrote the main body alone. You have to show the copy and paste, because it doesn't exist.

Frosbel brought an accusation and I disproved it, quite easily.

Something, I expected from the christians, instead you bring up lines before quotes distracting from the discussion. I have removed the lines.

I am waiting for the christians. cool wink. Oya.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
You replied copy n paste with copy n paste PLUS plagiarism. And you are not ashamed of yourself!

As I said, we will continue to find you out - insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
tbaba1234: You have to prove that, don't you?

I wrote the main body alone. You have to show the copy and paste, because it doesn't exist.

Frosbel brought an accusation and I disproved it, quite easily.

[size=15pt]Something, I expected from the christians,[/size] instead you bring up lines before quotes distracting from the discussion. I have removed the lines.

[size=15pt]I am waiting for the christians. cool wink.[/size] Oya.

Didn't realize you also engage in this Christian vs Muslim thingy.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mko2005: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enigma: You replied copy n paste with copy n paste PLUS plagiarism. And you are not ashamed of yourself!

As I said, we will continue to find you out - insha Allah.
enigma,help me check the below see whether copy and paste plus plagiarism as is the case with tbaba, dey for inside !
And i dey wait for tbaba234 to answer me !
Yes ! I'm back ! where is the plegiarist,tbaba234 THE defender of the muslims ! smiley

I've been away attending to other more serious unsettled issues not like the one at hand that has been settled long time ago ! wink
Is Jesus the son of God ? Yes
Did He die ? Yes
Did He resurrect?Yes
Is He comming back ? Even the muslims confirm HE is comming back yet they remain defiant to the truth !
See below sura confirming Jesus is the Messiah,the word of God that became flesh according to John 1:1''In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. !

''when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near to Allah -Sura 3:45
tbaba,even ur so called 'jinn inspired' quran(copy copy from the 6th century apocryphal books)says Jesus is the Messaiah and is the WORD of God you are here plagiarizing write ups here and there that even contradicts ur own quran !smh for you!
If your own quran asked you to be expectant concerning the 2nd coming of Jesus,can you please explain to us in detail what HE(Jesus) is coming back to do ? Please note that ur apocryphal book(quran)is there for us to display the contradictions therein in case you try to hide anything !

God help us
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
it seems as if kenny4lyfe and people taking the same position with him about Jesus being the way are saying prior to Jesus, there was no way and everyone from Adam through John son of Zacharia [as] were lost along with those who followed them?

this above sums it up, unless i misunderstand the christians. if i am correct in my proposition, i will like to ask if there is any reason for God to let scores of people including Abraham, Noah, Moses [as] who the people who followed them were saved and honored instead of destroyed and humiliated, died without knowing about Jesus who performed the death ritual reluctantly? are these noble people saved when they died or it is after their death when Jesus came that the death of Jesus was saving them? why do they deserve the saving by the death of Jesus since they didnt know about it and happened after they themselves have died? did God turn back the hand of time so that these past people are saved by what happened in their future? if this is so, why Pharaoh is not included of those saved or is it by work in the past before the event and now faith because it is future after the event?

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mko2005: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

That's he's stock in trade but he's been hiding ! HE can not find rest until he repents and come to Christ !
We will continue to pray for them folks and WARN as well(but no fighting &beheading)until you give the holy spirit a chance to convince you of the authority of Christ !

God help us
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
@mko2005

Pls give me a couple of hours. I'm on the road atm.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mko2005: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
RoyPCain: it seems as if kenny4lyfe and people taking the same position with him about Jesus being the way are saying prior to Jesus, there was no way and everyone from Adam through John son of Zacharia [as] were lost along with those who followed them?

this above sums it up, unless i misunderstand the christians. if i am correct in my proposition, i will like to ask if there is any reason for God to let scores of people including Abraham, Noah, Moses [as] who the people who followed them were saved and honored instead of destroyed and humiliated, died without knowing about Jesus who performed the death ritual reluctantly? are these noble people saved when they died or it is after their death when Jesus came that the death of Jesus was saving them? why do they deserve the saving by the death of Jesus since they didnt know about it and happened after they themselves have died? did God turn back the hand of time so that these past people are saved by what happened in their future? if this is so, why Pharaoh is not included of those saved or is it by work in the past before the event and now faith because it is future after the event?
You need to be thought regarding how the trinity hav been together or better etill is one !
As an intro,let me tell that from the very begining,God Almighty,the father of Jesus has always beein in heaven with HIS son and spirit relating to man before HIS son was finally sent down to earth !
The spirit of God - Genesis 1:1-2''In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.'' Just to say a little about the spirit of God!
The son of God-Now to tell you that Jesus is the Lord of Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Moses and David,see below what Jesus asked the pharisees of old that you;roypcain resembles represents today :
-Mathew 22:42-46
Saying,What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.
He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
'The Lord said unto my Lord(Jesus), Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?'
If David then call him(Jesus) Lord, how is he(Jesus)the son of David?
And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.
See again,Jesus telling you that even Abraham is a son of HIS becos HE has been with the father before Abraham was conceived!
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”-John 8:58
Concerning Judgement,no one who died before the comming of Christ as the xpress and direct word of God will be judged according to the standard of the son of God ! They all will be judged by the standard of the law of God the father in the first dispensation(OT standard).God the father had a direct dealings with the people then.
In the dispensation of the son,it was through the son Jesus Christ that you can reach the father.And the son ascended into heaven promising those who believe in HIM,the holy spirit which is what the 'true Christians enjoy today !
-Mathew 17:1-5''And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, talking with him.And Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good that we are here. If you wish, I will make three tents here, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.”He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son,with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.
The above is the word of God that does not need any interpretation.If you believe,fine and if you don't,na ur luck ! Na prayer i go still dey pray for you not to die in ignorance but to accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour !
See below what Jesus is saying to you :
"You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."
—John 8:23,24

God help us
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mko2005: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enigma: @mko2005

Pls give me a couple of hours. I'm on the road atm.
heheheehe !

Okay !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Not really, I have probably made my last post. I don't think my christian brothers can debunk the evidence.

Don't worry, it is not a common occurence.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by larryburton: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
senor_ova: That your eyes of understanding might be enlightened. There's only one conclusion here, you'ld believe whatever you choose to believe. The standing difference between christianity and islam is this: islam is a religion, while christianity is a way of life. To that effect, our views and actions are at loggerheads. We do not serve the same God, neither do we live the same way.
Could you explain how christianity is a way of life. Does it explain how human is created and to live his life till death? Of course NO. There is nothing in christianity that explain forming of foetus, baby growth in womb and birth. How to live from cradle to adult is fully explain in Quran and Hadith. Could you provide the same in Bible? Marriage/divorce, raising of kid and finally death/inheritance are all in Quran. That is why Islam in Nigeria is the same as Islam in North/South America, Europe, Oceania, Africa and Asia. While Christianity doctrine is different. Christianity is human made and that is why is change from time to time. Homosexual has been finding its way into Christianity.
You can challenge all these intellectually. Picking up an English Quran and find out for yourself. I believe most will not but just believe in hear saying hook line and sinker. We Muslim respect others believe and will not ridicule of your god/believe. Jesus (May the peace and blessing of Allah be with him) is a respected Prophet of Allah. He was born of no father and neither dead. He is coming back as it is fully explain in Quran and by Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be with him). Show me a detail explanation of sign of last hour.
Allah is one, Unique and has no resemblance. No one has ever seen Allah. Some Christians believe Jesus is Lord and God while some (e.g Jehovah witness) believe not. Therefore He (Allah) is not the same as Christian's God.
As per name Allah is God in English, Olorun/Eledumare in Yoruba, Chukwu in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by UyiIredia(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
Once said I was a Christian pantheist lol. This meaning that I believed that all religion were/are an undertaking to understand God. I still think so, ergo, I think Muslims and Christians worship the same God: an infinite God cannot be put in a box of religious or philosophical rigmaroles (even the name God is ironic).
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
RoyPCain: it seems as if kenny4lyfe and people taking the same position with him about Jesus being the way are saying prior to Jesus, there was no way and everyone from Adam through John son of Zacharia [as] were lost along with those who followed them?

Hello pal! I can see you're growing rather impatient to see me return and dissolve your doubt about the subject in question! Please slow down! Some of us have important things to attend to you know, being a nairalander is not my full time job. I'll be back for you when I'm ready. Got it?
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rexyl:

@ Kenny4lyfe, we will like to be carried along when you are ready to defend it.
No probs! I'll do that when I'm ready!
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by ChristKid1: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh poor you. You actually thought we're one? I saw the how you defended islam with passion earlier on the thread but can't do the same for your own faith? embarassed
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Mintayo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
tbaba1234:
Not really, I have probably made my last post. I don't think my christian brothers can debunk the evidenceLIES!
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Islam is always on about debunking, rebuttals, debates etc etc, grin. They show signs of insecurity no end.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Rexyl(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
No probs! I'll do that when I'm ready!

Lol. That is assignment for tbaba1234. Still waiting for him to analyse those things you posted earlier but which he claimed to be lies.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Rexyl(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Once said I was a Christian pantheist lol. This meaning that I believed that all religion were/are an undertaking to understand God. I still think so, ergo, I think Muslims and Christians worship the same God: an infinite God cannot be put in a box of religious or philosophical rigmaroles (even the name God is ironic).

There are rooms to express yourself better. It seems your are not sure of where you belong.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by homecomingking: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
G.J.O Moshay's book "WHO IS THIS ALLAH" ? will answer most of the questions raised by most of the respondents.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Mintayo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
larryburton:
Could you explain how christianity is a way of life. Does it explain how human is created and to live his life till death?
Wait,are u serious? You mean d bible didnt not talked abt how man was created...smh@ur ignorance...
I believe u r one of doz muslims that listen to d LIES ur imam feed u! Pls tell me how islam talk abt how u will live ur life after death? That all muslims l 1st go to hell? That ur good deeds l b measured against ur bad deeds bfore ur god rescue u?How r u sure ur good deeds surpases ur bad 1s?what happen to all d muslims dt v died centuries now?They r in hell waiting for allah's judgement day right? May God help u.
There is nothing in christianity that explain forming of foetus, baby growth in womb and birth. How to live from cradle to adult is fully explain in Quran and Hadith.
so hilarious,sombody said modern biology test book is better dn ur quran,i think he is right!
Again,i always said dt there is nothing spiritual abt ur quran,no power,no prophecy,no miracle,everything is fleshy,physical...imagine what u r using 2 weigh a book dt is suppose 2b from God?smh...
Wait,d same quran dt says Jesus talked when he was a baby? Or dt human has 7 intestines? Or that yawning is a sin? I bet d writer o ur quran didnt knw dt yawning is a REFLEX ACTION!
May God help you.
Could you provide the same in Bible? Marriage/divorce, raising of kid and finally death/inheritance are all in Quran.
like i said,u v not read d Bible @all bt relying on d LIES u v been told.
All d above is in the Bible if u seach very well.
Wait,what does d quran says abt marriage?That u cn marry 4wives? And ur prphet married his adopted son's wife unlawfully?And even engage in temporary marriage,no? Raising kids n ur prophet married an underage kid was approved by ur god!
Guy u nid ur eyes of understanding to b opened,seriously!
That is why Islam in Nigeria is the same as Islam in North/South America, Europe, Oceania, Africa and Asia.
yes now,u r one nw,and shia and sunni r killing themselves all over? What abt ahmadiyyas,r dey muslims? Even in ur 'cave',we c tbaba/vexacool sunni 'heating' it out with lagoshia...and u r one?Wait do u knw dt shia's quran is quite diff from dt of sunni?
Do u see any pentecostal blowing up catholic or methodist church?
Guy wakeup to d truth please!
While Christianity doctrine is different. Christianity is human made and that is why is change from time to time. Homosexual has been finding its way into Christianity.
ignorance again...open the bible and u will c God's stands on homosexuals!
You can challenge all these intellectually. Picking up an English Quran and find out for yourself.I believe most will not but just believe in hear saying hook line and sinker. We Muslim respect others believe and will not ridicule of your god/believe.
tell that to tbaba who said Jesus did not die or resurrected...or ur brothers dt says Jesus isnotLord or Saviour! Or bokoharam dt blew up churches!
Jesus [s](May the peace and blessing of Allah be with him)[/s]
Oga stop sending peace N blessing to Jesus,He doesn't need allah's peace,JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE,ALL RICHES,KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM IS FOUND IN JESUS!
[s]is a respected Prophet of Allah. He was born of no father and neither dead. He is coming back as it is fully explain in Quran and by Muhammad (May the peace and blessing of Allah be with him).[/s]
ofcourse JESUS was born of no earthly father,hence sinless.He is the Son of Living God,the Saviour of the world and d Lord,d ONLY hope for this sinful world.
How l u say u believ in sombody n u l nt believ His own Words-dt He is Lord n saviour;bt just believ what suit ur HYPOCRISY?
If Jesus is coming indeed,though He is,dnt u think u shld give ur live to Him and accept Him,i tell u,He is not coming to declare any religion let alone islam,He is coming for His saint,d redeemed,those who havbeen saved n sanctified by His blood!
Show me a detail explanation of sign of last hour.
Jesus xplained dt xplicitly,take Bible n read asking Jesus to help u!
Therefore He (Allah) is not the same as Christian's God.
ofcourse,10k u for confirming wht we already know
christain God DON'T hav allah's attributes,He is nt a God of hate,war,murder,unjust killin,compulsion,intolerance,deciet etc.we cn all c d FRUITS of ur god all over d world today.
Christain God is a loving God,that He had to save d world from d grip of sin n satan by sending Jesus Christ!
Jesus said in John 3:16,For God so loved the World that He gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,that whosoever believe in HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life.
I pray He reveal Himself to you!
As per name Allah is God in English
then y dnt u pray using Olodumare? Or chineke,huh?
i think u shld do a litle research abt allah dt was worshiped in mecca bfore mohamed came!
Tomorow may b 2late
Peace
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ MKO2005

I was using a phone earlier so I didn't see clearly and didn't really understand your question. Now I do I am laughing. grin

It's quite nice that the Christians were not resorting to underhand methods --- unlike erm hmmmmmmmmmm ... grin

tbaba1234:

Not really, I have probably made my last post. I don't think my christian brothers can debunk the evidence.

Don't worry, it is not a common occurence.

Look at this one lying as though this is the first time he has been doing this anti-Christian nonsense --- using lies and plagiarism to boot. As I said, davidylan and I once similarly exposed his yansh when he strayed here out of their slavish enclave.

Meanwhile, of course he did not take up the task he was set to come and post, using "paraphrasing" and "content analysis" (aka plagiarism), the counter arguments to the rubbish and lies he was posting earlier on.

In fact, I even want to simplify the task for him so that he will not say he couldn't find counter arguments.

Hey tbaba234, google 'refuting jerald dirks' --- then take from the result to come and copy and paste here for your counter argument "paraphrasing" and "content analysis". wink

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by larryburton: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mintayo:
Wait,are u serious? You mean d bible didnt not talked abt how man was created...smh@ur ignorance...
I believe u r one of doz muslims that listen to d LIES ur imam feed u! Pls tell me how islam talk abt how u will live ur life after death? That all muslims l 1st go to hell? That ur good deeds l b measured against ur bad deeds bfore ur god rescue u?How r u sure ur good deeds surpases ur bad 1s?what happen to all d muslims dt v died centuries now?They r in hell waiting for allah's judgement day right? May God help u.

so hilarious,sombody said modern biology test book is better dn ur quran,i think he is right!
Again,i always said dt there is nothing spiritual abt ur quran,no power,no prophecy,no miracle,everything is fleshy,physical...imagine what u r using 2 weigh a book dt is suppose 2b from God?smh...
Wait,d same quran dt says Jesus talked when he was a baby? Or dt human has 7 intestines? Or that yawning is a sin? I bet d writer o ur quran didnt knw dt yawning is a REFLEX ACTION!
May God help you.

Wait,what does d quran says abt marriage?That u cn marry 4wives? And ur prphet married his adopted son's wife unlawfully?And even engage in temporary marriage,no? Raising kids n ur prophet married an underage kid was approved by ur god!
Guy u nid ur eyes of understanding to b opened,seriously!

yes now,u r one nw,and shia and sunni r killing themselves all over? What abt ahmadiyyas,r dey muslims? Even in ur 'cave',we c tbaba/vexacool sunni 'heating' it out with lagoshia...and u r one?Wait do u knw dt shia's quran is quite diff from dt of sunni?
Do u see any pentecostal blowing up catholic or methodist church?
Guy wakeup to d truth please!
ignorance again...open the bible and u will c God's stands on homosexuals!

tell that to tbaba who said Jesus did not die or resurrected...or ur brothers dt says Jesus isnotLord or Saviour! Or bokoharam dt blew up churches!

Oga stop sending peace N blessing to Jesus,He doesn't need allah's peace,JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE,ALL RICHES,KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM IS FOUND IN JESUS!
ofcourse JESUS was born of no earthly father,hence sinless.He is the Son of Living God,the Saviour of the world and d Lord,d ONLY hope for this sinful world.
How l u say u believ in sombody n u l nt believ His own Words-dt He is Lord n saviour;bt just believ what suit ur HYPOCRISY?
If Jesus is coming indeed,though He is,dnt u think u shld give ur live to Him and accept Him,i tell u,He is not coming to declare any religion let alone islam,He is coming for His saint,d redeemed,those who havbeen saved n sanctified by His blood!
Jesus xplained dt xplicitly,take Bible n read asking Jesus to help u!

ofcourse,10k u for confirming wht we already know
christain God DON'T hav allah's attributes,He is nt a God of hate,war,murder,unjust killin,compulsion,intolerance,deciet etc.we cn all c d FRUITS of ur god all over d world today.
Christain God is a loving God,that He had to save d world from d grip of sin n satan by sending Jesus Christ!
Jesus said in John 3:16,For God so loved the World that He gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,that whosoever believe in HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life.
I pray He reveal Himself to you!

then y dnt u pray using Olodumare? Or chineke,huh?
i think u shld do a litle research abt allah dt was worshiped in mecca bfore mohamed came!
Tomorow may b 2late
Peace

I believe u r one of doz muslims that listen to d LIES ur imam feed u! Pls tell me how islam talk abt how u will live ur life after death? That all muslims l 1st go to hell? That ur good deeds l b measured against ur bad deeds bfore ur god rescue u?How r u sure ur good deeds surpases ur bad 1s?what happen to all d muslims dt v died centuries now?They r in hell waiting for allah's judgement day right? May God help
. See yourself, I asked you to provide an evidence from Bible you can't. If you have, provide one. If you need from Quran I will surely give you.
May God help you.
At ICT age you could only say "somebody". Can you check you internet and provide actual evidence and link and let people check it out. Amin, May God help me and you too. here link on Embryology in the Qur'an http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/embryo.html, http://rationalislam..ca/2012/03/developing-human-keith-moores-gift-to.html
Wait,what does d quran says abt marriage?That u cn marry 4wives? And ur prphet married his adopted son's wife unlawfully?And even engage in temporary marriage,no? Raising kids n ur prophet married an underage kid was approved by ur god! Guy u nid ur eyes of understanding to b opened,seriously!
You said there is evidence in the Bible, what chapter and verses. I challenge you to provide one. I like intellectual argument, my religion enjoy me to seek knowledge. I one of pages I read this morning someone quoted Matthew 22:42-46 (question about who is Christ) and I went ahead to read the whole chapter where Jesus is talking to people in parable vs 1 KJV "And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said",. Is that not so. I detest someone said, bring out your fact.
yes now,u r one nw,and shia and sunni r killing themselves all over? What abt ahmadiyyas,r dey muslims? Even in ur 'cave',we c tbaba/vexacool sunni 'heating' it out with lagoshia...and u r one?Wait do u knw dt shia's quran is quite diff from dt of sunni? Do u see any pentecostal blowing up catholic or methodist church?
Guy wakeup to d truth please! ignorance again...open the bible and u will c God's stands on homosexuals!
Check this out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apologies_made_by_Pope_John_Paul_IIhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383686/Millionaire-gay-fathers-sue-Church-England-allowing-married-church.html
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/religion/jan-june00/apology_3-13.html
Here is the position of churches eventhough not all the churches accept it but some accept.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominational_positions_on_homosexuality
Yes Jesus is not Lord/God but a highly respected Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Almighty be on him). I can't stop saying it, who am I? Yes he was born of no father.
Can you tell the father and mother of Adam?
Can please give me the name of Eve's mother?
Tell me about death of Enoch or Moses according to Bible.
Who are the parent of Angels?
Like I have been saying I DON'T WANT SOMEBODY SAID.
Bible is not the word of Jesus but the written of apostles many years after he has been taking up (not death) by God. Quran was in existence when Mohammed (SAW) was alive. Same as all the books in old testament from Genesis to Malachi. Which version do you want me to believe Standard Version, King James Version, Catholic Public Domain Version, e.t.c. If it true word of God, why is it being revised every time? Is it to suit the authors position? A creature cannot revise/edit/correct its creator.
If Jesus is coming indeed,though He is,dnt u think u shld give ur live to Him and accept Him,i tell u,He is not coming to declare any religion let alone islam,He is coming for His saint,d redeemed,those who havbeen saved n sanctified by His blood! Jesus xplained dt xplicitly,take Bible n read asking Jesus to help u!
I believe in the coming of Jesus according to Quran and Hadith. He is coming to preach Oneness of God. If you would like check this "http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/364/" "http://harunyahya.com/en/Books/2673/the-glad-tidings-of-the/chapter/2644" Please provide reference from the Bible as regard his coming. NOT SOMEONE SAID.
If you cannot touch the Quran as you have instructed not to do, could you check internet and stop using hear saying as evidence. I have christian in family and friend and I respect their opinion/believe as Quran enjoy me to do; Chap 109 vs 1-6 "Say: O disbelievers! [1] I worship not that which ye worship; [2] Nor worship ye that which I worship. [3] And I shall not worship that which ye worship. [4] Nor will ye worship that which I worship. [5] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. [6]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Kafirun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / Stop "The Charging Phone In Church" Habit / Dr Myles Munroe Spoke About His Death, Before The Plane Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.