Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? (1094 Views)

Missing Military Jet ‘seen In New Shekau Video’ / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Idokojimmy: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
We all woke up this morning to the revelation that the leader of Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau released a video, claiming responsibilities for the various attacks in the north east. Vanguard and Premiumtimes were the first to publish the report. According to the report, Shekau was credited as boasting that he has defeated the Nigerian Army and is ready to confront the United States' Obama and France Hollande. He was even reported to be laughing.

I have searched everywhere for the video, yet no result. The video was reportedly released through AFP. Now the question is, where is the video? Was the report concocted to sway the heart and minds of Nigerians? Or to kill the morale of the soldiers and the SSS operatives who appear to be at the forefront of the fight?
If there is no video, can we comfortably say the Oyibo people have started again?
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Olanlere11: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think say na only me oooooo
In a characteristic fashion, anytime Boko Haram releases a video, it attracts over 20,000 views on YouTube within 1hour.
Since yesterday, Shekau was reported to have released a video yet no one appears to have seen it. Is sometime wrong somewhere? What is the rationale behind the report?
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Noraokon: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
i have not stopped asking same question. but seems the whole drama is been directed by some media houses to draw attention. dt wan na wash joor.
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by bubadaniel13: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oboy..i thought i am the only one lost in wonderland, i have been following the story keenly, the picture the reports on Premium times painted was as if the video is readily available, does that mean that Boko Haram indulges in propaganda too? Abeg our news people confirm your story before you mislead many...
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by BadAttitude(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Anybody with a useful link,pls post,I wan see the barger dey laff...as reported... grin grin
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Super1759: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
What a deceit
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Idokojimmy: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
My concern is the role of Associated Press in all this issue? Why always foreign media? Is it becos they know that we are gradually winning the war?
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by PrettyRita(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Idokojimmy: My concern is the role of Associated Press in all this issue? Why always foreign media? Is it becos they know that we are gradually winning the war?

You guys have been scammed
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Camilia247: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
some folks are trying to project the Nigerian Army as inefficient by spreading those lies...there's no video, shekau is busy treating himself somewhr, gradually Boko haram is coming to an end..isha allah
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by usmanyaro17: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
I want to register my disappointment with Premiumtimes and other gullible news platforms ,for posting a story that is half baked, I wonder why the level of professionalism in journalism is eroding by the day, how can post a sensitive story without evidence?gaskiya its very misleading,Nigerians are intelligent people that cannot be easily flawed.As far as I am concern, this news platforms are compromising their integrity by projecting Propaganda,its so unfortunate.
Re: HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? by Idokojimmy: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
I just read Premiumtimes report. They reported it as if the video was released through them. Alarmist paid to subvert security operations. We now know them

(1) (Reply)

Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers In Kenya / Are We Against Us? / President Jonathan Needs Our Support To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.